Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip (77590 Views)

Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by iammo(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2020
Johnsinia:
sorry to say but johns father is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by alienvirus: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
pastorarynzay:

NOW JESUS SAYS IF YOU SEE THESE DECEASE KNOW THAT AM COMING TO JUDGE THE WORLD. MY BELOVED WHEN YOU MAKE CHRIST YOUR LAWYER HERE ON EARTH HOPING FOR HIM TO BE YOUR JUDGE AFTER DEATH DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED? I SAY NO, FOR ALL THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST YOU BE SATAN SHALL BE PUT ASIDE BECAUSE YOU ACCEPTED HIS AID. JESUS IS SAYING COME!!! ISAIAH 1:18
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by SmartMen: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2020
iammo:
cool

why are some loosers obsessed with Bola Ahmed Tinubu? he is a private citizen for goodness sake and his last political post was 13 years ago

Amotekun.. they scream Tinubu
Corronavirus they scream Tinubu
Oshiomhole vs Obaseki they scream Tinubu

just look at the number of haters viewing this thread as if Tinubu owes them anything

Okay na... Corona does kuku give a fork about your opinion
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Liposure: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Raydos:
I'm confused here!

Nigeria recorded a case of corona Virus long before South Africa, But now South Africa has over 700 cases of corona virus, but Nigeria is still claiming 51 cases?

Another thing is Nigeria population is 180million while south Africa's 50million, South Africa has a better healthcare centre than Nigeria, and they still has 700 cases, but Nigeria with a very poor health care with overcrowded cities is still claiming 51 cases!!

The figures in Nigeria ain't correct, I'm very sure we have over 2,000 cases already

May GOD help us in this country oo, I'm scared already, I live my life as though I am gonna die tomorrow now!, Shit is getting real!
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Liposure: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Raydos:
I'm confused here!

Nigeria recorded a case of corona Virus long before South Africa, But now South Africa has over 700 cases of corona virus, but Nigeria is still claiming 51 cases?

Another thing is Nigeria population is 180million while south Africa's 50million, South Africa has a better healthcare centre than Nigeria, and they still has 700 cases, but Nigeria with a very poor health care with overcrowded cities is still claiming 51 cases!!

The figures in Nigeria ain't correct, I'm very sure we have over 2,000 cases already

May GOD help us in this country oo, I'm scared already, I live my life as though I am gonna die tomorrow now!, Shit is getting real!
baba, dis analysis errh
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Eddygre8(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2020
Fear kills faster than corona virus
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by jaybeez: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Heat of over 32 degress slows the growth of the Virus. Hot climate means it wont spread as fast.
Raydos:
I'm confused here!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Asekhamhe1: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Ha e go uk God @ work lol
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by lastround(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
franchasng:
All the rich and affluent Nigerians should be mandated to make a donation to help poor Nigerians and to help Nigeria recover from the effects of this global pandemic when the pandemic is over very soon.

Dangote ought to donate at least $1billion to Nigerians at this perilous time, because the money he has today is Nigerian peoples' commonwealth past and present Nigerian leaders entrusted with him through various policies (FOREX waivers, tax waivers, monopoly, etc), direct and indirect contracts. Dangote should make that donation now because time is running out, and he should never dare make the donation to Kano state or Northeast or Northwest like he always do because his wealth came from Nigerians, especially from Niger Delta angry angry

1.) Dangote - $1billion

2.) Otedola - $50million

3.) Cosmos Maduka - $20million

4.) Arthur Eze - $10million

5.) Tony Elumelu - $60million

6.) Jim Ovia - $10million

7.) Bola Tinubu - $40million

8.) Leo Stan Eke - $10million

9.) Mrs Alakija - $60million

10.) Mohammed Indimi - $60million

and the list continues like that......

this is what they must do, FG should setup a committee to start the donation asap, because Nigeria need the fund to stimulate the economy back to normal after this whole global pandemic if not, Nigeria's economy will crumble after the pandemic is over and $ may rise to $1 = NGN700.

NOTE:
Nigerians should not panic much because coronavirus is a virus that thrive in mostly cold weather and climate regions. Nigeria being a tropical country with warm weather will not witness a wide spread and death like other countries. If you ever contract the virus, stay calm, make sure you take hot shower everyday you return back to your home.

Drink more of hot drinks, warm water and do away with cold drinks and cold food. Eat your meals when hot.

Boil clean water and add some menthol or balm in the water and inhale through your nostrils everyday.

Stop using AC in your car or at home, go out and take sunlight to warm your body. What has been saving Nigerians is our warm weather not any precaution. Stay calm, coronavirus will soon be over, we should be focusing on how to handle the economy recession that will follow after this global pandemic
, because coronavirus will soon go!!

God bless you. This is the most important post so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2020
Onebottle:
Please make he no isolate o.

Make he spread am give all of them
grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by frog12: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2020
you dey come from uk you don get corona.
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2020
farano:
E don happen ooo... Landlord returned from UK, tenants no gree open gate grin

Buahahahahaaaa..this is seriously serious ... Dang!
So...where will go to now. Hahahahahahaaaa...
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by frozen70(f): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:
My Take:
(1)It seems Sanwo Olu is afraid of Tinubu. He lacked the guts to refuse a meeting with him knowing the risk involved
(2)How can Sanwo Olu shake elbow with Tinubu while exposing his air routes, his nose and mouth?. What then has he been teaching Lagosians since?
(3)How can Tinubu draw support for LASG asking citizens to comply to an order he is brazenly flouting? Where's leadership in this?
(4)Why would Yinka Odumakin refer to Tinubu as 'someone' but would go on to be precise about Abba Kyari? Would he lose his voice if he says 'Tinubu came back from the UK and.........'?
(5)APC said Tinubu returned a long time and stayed indoor. The report said Tinubu returned on Saturday. I don't know who is lying here but it's easy to guess. Whichever the case, WHO stipulates 14 self-isolation. I reserve my take on this.

Tinubu should have learned something from the Abba Kyari saga unless something sinister is cooking within him

Do you need to be told that, he is, his puppet ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by hisexcellency34: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
"They actually budgeted 37 billion naira to renovate the national assembly in a country that has no single hospital that is worth 37 billion naira. They wanted to borrow $500 million to digitalize NTA in a country that has has no hospital that is worth $500 million. They wasted about 120 billion naira in the last 5 years looking for imaginary crude oil in the north, in a country that doesn't have a single standard or world class hospital. Yet some idiotic animals that are NOT benefitting anything from the government will be defending them for NOTHING!"

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by ugodedoc: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2020
Above the law citizen. Thunder will fire you and your family alone with my baby Covikk 1 and 9
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by 9ja083: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2020
They said airport is closed. But opened for the timbers and callers.
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Ijaya123: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
Tinubu!!

Oh God! You know our mind.

Grant us our heart desires!

As your heart desires for others, so shall it be unto you as well.

It is a simple law of nature.
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Hallabee1(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2020
franchasng:
All the rich and affluent Nigerians should be mandated to make a donation to help poor Nigerians and to help Nigeria recover from the effects of this global pandemic when the pandemic is over very soon.

Dangote ought to donate at least $1billion to Nigerians at this perilous time, because the money he has today is Nigerian peoples' commonwealth past and present Nigerian leaders entrusted with him through various policies (FOREX waivers, tax waivers, monopoly, etc), direct and indirect contracts. Dangote should make that donation now because time is running out, and he should never dare make the donation to Kano state or Northeast or Northwest like he always do because his wealth came from Nigerians, especially from Niger Delta angry angry

1.) Dangote - $1billion

2.) Otedola - $50million

this is what they must do, FG should setup a committee to start the donation asap, because Nigeria need the fund to stimulate the economy back to normal after this whole global pandemic if not, Nigeria's economy will crumble after the pandemic is over and $ may rise to $1 = NGN700.

NOTE:
Nigerians should not panic much because coronavirus is a virus that thrive in mostly cold weather and climate regions. Nigeria being a tropical country with warm weather will not witness a wide spread and death like other countries. If you ever contract the virus, stay calm, make sure you take hot shower everyday you return back to your home.

Drink more of hot drinks, warm water and do away with cold drinks and cold food. Eat your meals when hot.

Boil clean water and add some menthol or balm in the water and inhale through your nostrils everyday.

Stop using AC in your car or at home, go out and take sunlight to warm your body. What has been saving Nigerians is our warm weather not any precaution. Stay calm, coronavirus will soon be over, we should be focusing on how to handle the economy recession that will follow after this global pandemic, because coronavirus will soon go!!

thanks for this... so much love your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by StreetFight: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
Tinubu!!

Several of those who wished Tinubu dead have themselves been buried. God will not let death come near you and your family but wish for others what you wish for yourselves.
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by janettee(f): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2020
If he's positive tomorrow, some of you will start preaching to us about empathy.
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by StivoeDevoe: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2020
the Bible say by their fruit we shall identify them
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Pharovo(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2020
You’re a clever �
franchasng:

1.) Dangote - $1billion

2.) Otedola - $50million

NOTE:

Stop using AC in your car or at home, go out and take sunlight to warm your body. What has been saving Nigerians is our warm weather not any precaution. Stay calm, coronavirus will soon be over, we should be focusing on how to handle the economy recession that will follow after this global pandemic, because coronavirus will soon go!!
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Greatlee54: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2020
franchasng:

1.) Dangote - $1billion

2.) Otedola - $50million

NOTE:

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by luluman: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
Tinubu!!

Back to sender.
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Kriptune: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerians are just too stubborn.

Yesterday I was in a call with a friend who just got back from Switzerland. Although I don't know the condition of this Covid19 outbreak over there, I asked if he was self isolating since his return and he mockingly laughs off my concern, insisting there's no cause for alarm, even though he is not doing anything to control the situation incase he was exposed.

This is someone that is educated o. We should just brace up for a possible turbulent few weeks ahead.

FG and state government need to enforce very strict orders to curb this, else chaos is just weeks away from our door steps.

If you're not worried yet, you should be cos many people are putting all of us to risk.

God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by iammolise(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2020
I just wanted to see the picture of the "elbow bump" ... Very soon nobody will be doing hand shakes anymore, we'll just dab and pass one another.
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:
My Take:
(1)It seems Sanwo Olu is afraid of Tinubu. He lacked the guts to refuse a meeting with him knowing the risk involved
(2)How can Sanwo Olu shake elbow with Tinubu while exposing his air routes, his nose and mouth?. What then has he been teaching Lagosians since?
(3)How can Tinubu draw support for LASG asking citizens to comply to an order he is brazenly flouting? Where's leadership in this?
(4)Why would Yinka Odumakin refer to Tinubu as 'someone' but would go on to be precise about Abba Kyari? Would he lose his voice if he says 'Tinubu came back from the UK and.........'?
(5)APC said Tinubu returned a long time and stayed indoor. The report said Tinubu returned on Saturday. I don't know who is lying here but it's easy to guess. Whichever the case, WHO stipulates 14 self-isolation. I reserve my take on this.

Tinubu should have learned something from the Abba Kyari saga unless something sinister is cooking within him
He no wan die alone.Why do you think they call him"jagaban? It's because he is a crook.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by mrkia(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2020
O God!! Please protect the Jagaban for us and everyone of us with good mind
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by EmmanuelBanks: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2020
franchasng:

1.) Dangote - $1billion

2.) Otedola - $50million

NOTE:

God bless you sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by wickedboi: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
franchasng:

1.) Dangote - $1billion

2.) Otedola - $50million

NOTE:

Some of the folks u listed here are not worth the hype
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by Ezmans: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
Tinubu!!

grin what is our mind?
Re: Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip by klax(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
Beremx:
Common sense is not common. If he could not isolate himself after coming back from UK why tell Lagosians to do same?

He is a commado nah, he belief he is too big for CoroV but dem no dey tell cripple say war dey come nah make una leave am.

Abba kayari or whatever is in the border of life and death and his passport is under the check by immigration officer called Corona who is still deciding wether to let him go to the world beyond or deport him back to abuja can not be forming commado now he is at officer Corona V mercy right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.