Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate (67782 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari, Garba Shehu, Others Take COVID-19 Vaccination / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Nemere2020: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Activities in Nigeria's seat of power, Aso Villa, Abuja, has been shut down following the confirmation on Tuesday that Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu, had tested positive for Coronavirus.

The confirmation comes hours after SaharaReporters exclusively reported that Kyari was seriously ill and suspected of having Coronavirus after returning from trips to Germany and Egypt where the virus had killed dozens of persons.

The lockdown of Aso Villa, according to top insiders, was to prevent a further spread of the virus especially after Kyari came in contact with several high-ranking Presidency officials.

SaharaReporters gathered that Kyari met with Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Buhari, Babagana Kingibe, a prominent member of the 'cabal' and Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello, in recent days.

Shehu and Kingibe are said to have been in self-isolation since Kyari's infection emerged while there are indications that Governor Bello may have toed the same path, too, to protect himself.

Kyari had visited Bello recently over the loss of his mother.

According to findings by SaharaReporters, Kyari is currently being isolated for treatment at a guest chalet in the Defence House in Abuja.

The Presidency is yet to issue an official reaction on the situation.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/breaking-aso-villa-shuts-down-after-buhari%E2%80%99s-chief-staff-abba-kyari-tests-positive

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Citytrend: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
This Sahara News seems more current than all the Nigerian Newspaper put together.

You will recall they where the first to break the Coronavirus saga in Aso Rock around 1am last night.

I never believed them until last night. And here they are again, Far ahead of other Newspaper Company.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

368 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by ImDStar: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by ValCon888: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
I'm not upset Kyari has the virus. My annoyance is that over 90% of Nigerians in this country have never travelled abroad. Now they're in danger of this virus because of these foolish politicians who couldn't sit their ass one place.

591 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by emirateprince: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol
Nigerian is a joke our medical system is a joke too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by todaynewsreview: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Long expected..... wishing all speedy recovery. It shall be well with Nigeria. May this sickness be far from the helpless poor masses.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Yenefer(f): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Social Distancing =People who have not been exposed to d virus
Quarantine =People who 've been exposed to people with virus symptoms & don't 've symptoms.
Self-Isolation =People who think they've d virus or 've tested positive for d virus.
My safety, it's ur safety. #Covid19Out

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by sigiyaya(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
The president is sick grin grin grin
The good news is that this is not the time to travel abroad to the one of the best hospitals in the world with some of the best medical doctors. We shall all die here together grin grin grin.
I just de reason all those sycophant and busy body that always rush to shake hand and open there dirty teeth to all these politicians especially when there are about to board the airplane and when they are stepping down from the airplane grin grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by felai: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Inevitable.
This Virus
Will truly humble some of our politicians.
The die is CAST.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Useless government shutdown u mean?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by faithfull18(f): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Fidelismaria: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin

Music to my ears

No need to panic people

Covid-19 is in aso rock to correct the president and his team on how to pronounce it name

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Larsun: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please you guys should recheck Buhari... That man is Positive plus... He has KOVIC ONE NINE BIRUS undecided undecided

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by bamasite2: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
E don be!
NOW THESE GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY NEEDED TO DEVELOP OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. MAKE THEM VANISH TO FOREIGN COUNTRY MAKE WE SEE......WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. THE COUNTRY YOU WANT TO RUN TO NEEDS HELP ITSELF!!!

For now, COVID-19 is the issue on the front burner that will hugely affect the masses and rather than see it as just doom and gloom, you should make lemonades out of lemons.

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yeah right!
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by ogaontop(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
May he be healed soon
Am sure he did not go close to Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by IdioticNLmods: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin It's been 20 years since i was this happy.. Make i call nneka to gimme some head biko grin This needs to be celebrated.

[img]https://media./images/9b67b99ce437e54653a90a4c16f678e9/tenor.gif[/img]

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by obembet(f): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Civik 1-9 should have finish the job now...

Why wrong Target?... But there is hope sha.. Our Target can not escape

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by CaptainMitch: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good news

5 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by osuofia2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
NNA PAPA, NO MORE ABROAD MEDICAL TRIP FOR NNA.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Zemlulumla: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Roon9(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
I reject every negativity in the life of my president. Please they should test him again

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 2*100AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Osinbajo should be tested Immediately

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Buharidgeneral: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is real
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by IdJack(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmm.. This is getting serious by the day.

OH Lord, Help us.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by Quelme: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
We all die here!!!!! No Escape!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by scholes0(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
From Omo Atiku to Abba Kyari.... who is next from the elite class.
Honestly, our leaders are clueless, Imagine people travelling to and coming back from countries in Western Europe right in the middle of March and not self isolating on return, exposing hundreds and potentially thousands of people to grave health consequences by their despicable attitudes.

23 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by nzeobi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
They have no choice than to isolate
Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by lilfort(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
i don land complete 4 9ja
buhari no go even care as far he no affect our cow
like if u know u wont get corona

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate by brashear: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
keep battling with it

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.