Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

If It’s Love, Then It’s Worth Long Distance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It’s Love, Then It’s Worth Long Distance (291 Views)

If Sex Doesn't Prove Love, Then Why Is Cheating Painful? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It’s Love, Then It’s Worth Long Distance by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2020
He leaves. You say your last goodbye at the airport, train station, or bus stop. You know you will never meet someone like him ever again. With an accent and style like no other and intelligence and personality worth more than anything, you know that he is the best thing that has ever happened to you. However, the only problem is he lives way too far.

Are you just going to end it? Forget the wonderful time you two spent together?

Oftentimes, people choose to leave behind some of the best relationships that they had because they are told that long distance relationships never work.

Yes, the survival rate for long distance relationships is smaller. However, every great relationship is worth fighting for, right?
If you love something truly, you will do everything in your power to make it work and to have them in your life. Yes, what I am saying sounds like every other romance article. But it is reality.

When we love something, we will do everything for it. We will work for it. We will put ourselves through terrible situations just to have it.

To read more, continue[url][/url] https://pereirabimpe..com/
Re: If It’s Love, Then It’s Worth Long Distance by JERRY1925(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: If It’s Love, Then It’s Worth Long Distance by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2020
Fight for love, fight for money, fight for life... When it comes to love, i believe it shouldn't be too hard or stressful otherwise let it go. You don't need to struggle to make it work. Love no be by struggle it should be easy sad

Boost ur immune system daily and stay home and away from social gatherings. Lets fight Covid-19 together abeg.

3 Likes

Re: If It’s Love, Then It’s Worth Long Distance by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2020
dairykidd:
Fight for love, fight for money, fight for life... When it comes to love, i believe it shouldn't be too hard or stressful otherwise let it go. You don't need to struggle to make it work. Love no be by struggle it should be easy sad

Boost ur immune system daily and stay home and away from social gatherings. Lets fight Covid-19 together abeg.
thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Peculiar Husbands Found In African Homes / What Bizarre Painful Activities Can I Do To Remember Difficulties Of Life ? / Please Nairaland I Need Your Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.