Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc (3952 Views)

Ibori Not Released From Prison – Oghara Clan Sec-General / Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President / TUC President Peter Esele -Appointed To Board Of Pib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by track2you: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2010
I need informaton on Mr Peter Esele, the secretary general of the trade union congress. I want to know his tribe, and state of origin including his educational background.

I tried to use the world popular search engine google.com but could not get any result on Mr Peter Esele ( thanks to nigeria poor information managment )

I need a reliable nairalander to assist me with information. It is important Nigerian know their public office holders.

thanks,
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by osajojo(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2011
I am faced with the same problem. the only thing i have is his name which probably sound like an edo name.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by enyojo(f): 11:25am On May 02, 2011
ARE YOU GUYS DOING RESEARCH ON HIM??
OR IS IT BECAUSE OF HIS POWERFUL SPEECH YESTERDAY??
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by sirjec(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2011
Name: Peter Esele
Tribe: Benin
State: Edo
School:
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by adino(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2011
Name: Peter Esele
Tribe: Esan
State: Edo
Gbam
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
Does anybody know how old the guy is? I'm sure he looks much younger than his actual age.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by Jarus(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
The guy is smart and articulate. He was our former National Chairman in PENGASSAN.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2012
like Adams Oshiemole that guy is sound and will go far. OccupyNigeria just brought him up to big time national consciousness.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by Bawss1(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2012
^ And apparently he sold out on the hope that this time around things might have been better.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2012
That young dude is too overambitious. He looks like those s.u.g president always on aluta continua. but shake some thousands of naira at his nose, he wont think twice to let his comrades down. Just the way i can not trust an ibo man same goes for an esan man.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by carribeanpurple: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Hes from edo. Hes esan. Lives in portharcout. Studied masscom in abia state.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by Mentcee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
That young dude is too overambitious. He looks like those s.u.g president always on aluta continua. but shake some thousands of naira at his nose, he wont think twice to let his comrades down. Just the way i can not trust an ibo man same goes for an esan man.
This nobody of an idiot. y refer to Igbo people? i bliv seun osewa uses this monika to vent his bigotry. otherwise, why not unmask this person whose profile is locked.
Re: I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
He is an indigene of Okhodua, a town in Esan South East LGA of Edo State.

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Stop Sylva - Bayelsa Lawmakers To PDP / BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO / It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.