Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

(video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their (4476 Views)

Check Out How This Lady Was Clothed By A Twitter User After Tweeting Nake*d (ph) / Woman Locked Door, Striped Husband Naked & Flogged Him Mercilessly For Cheating / Watch Jealous Wife Strips Husband's Alleged Mistress Naked Then Pours Extra Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by donaldeke(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
A video trending on social media shows scenes of an irate woman flogging her husband mercilessly for reportedly having a romantic affair with their house help.

According to reports, the women returned from a funeral over the weekend to meet the two enjoying themselves on their matrimonial bed.

The woman who could not contain her anger grabbed her husband’s belt and started beating her husband.

In the video, the man was heard pleading with his wife to stop but the woman continued delivering justice.

Continue HERE;

https://www.reporterswall.com/video-angry-wife-strips-husband-nake-d-and-flogged-him-for-sleeping-with-their-house-maid/

Re: (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by MarianaTrench: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bloggers and lies...what's the evidence that the man is her husband?

1 Like

Re: (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by Kobicove(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Maybe the woman is the one feeding him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by otokpamike(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
I doubt if it's her husband, maybe driver.

1 Like

Re: (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by delishpot: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Well, better than the husband that killed the o es he caught.

1 Like

Re: (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by delishpot: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Well, better than the husband that killed the ones he caught.

1 Like

Re: (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by shekauvsbuhari: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lies. Scripted shift.
Re: (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their by franklingud(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Henpeck modafucka

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys / The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.