Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. (4473 Views)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by ccjoe: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
A local hospital in northern Ghana told 29-year-old Sulemana Abdul Samed during one of his recent check-ups that he had reached the height of 9 ft 6in (2.89m).

This would make him the tallest man in the world, but there was a catch - the rural clinic could not be sure of his height because it did not have the correct measuring tools.

Diagnosed with gigantism a few years ago, the young man was attending a monthly appointment to deal with the complications of living as a giant when he was asked to stand straight against a measuring rod.

A shocked nurse told him: "You've grown taller than the scale."

1 Share

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Akindefunminiyi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Omo. This one na iroko tree o. See level grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by KELVINXY: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
I want to take this opportunity to thank God for the decent height he gave me.. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Pauldollars(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
He should relocate to the U.S.A
They have many giants there as basketballers and wrestlers.
He would not look strange there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by saintkeppy(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations to him, he is in the same category of Goliath in the Bible, 9ft+.
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by TheChameleon: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2023
This guy is probably 7 feet 7 inches or at most 8 feet tall.

Definitely not 9 feet tall. Been watching NBA basketball for decades.

1 Like

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Is this Guy taller dan our Giant, Agoro the Lagosian? smiley
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by meobizy(f): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2023
He is one of many suffering a common condition. Nothing to see here.
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Chaos14: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2023
I'm tired of being 6ft i want to be 7ft
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by ccjoe: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Chaos14:
I'm tired of being 6ft i want to be 7ft
I'm tired of being 8ft tall. For now, I'm short of words embarassed

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Chaos14: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2023
ccjoe:
I'm tired of being 8ft tall tongue
lie lie mohamed
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2023
ccjoe:
A local hospital in northern Ghana told 29-year-old Sulemana Abdul Samed during one of his recent check-ups that he had reached the height of 9 ft 6in (2.89m).

This would make him the tallest man in the world, but there was a catch - the rural clinic could not be sure of his height because it did not have the correct measuring tools.

Diagnosed with gigantism a few years ago, the young man was attending a monthly appointment to deal with the complications of living as a giant when he was asked to stand straight against a measuring rod.

A shocked nurse told him: "You've grown taller than the scale."
Wrong info
He is actually 7ft 4inches tall
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Shalommy(f): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Good for him. Oopss
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by falcon01: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Pretty sure he has health issues weak bones, sight issues, speech issues e.t.c
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by tydi(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2023
He can never always be comfortable at ease
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by ccjoe: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Who else saw the guy's foot... cheesy
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Okoroawusa: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2023
This matter is prone to so many health risks. He is not looking healthy at all.
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Aguilar(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
La ilaha ila lahu
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by nicerod(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin cheesy

Aaah

Tallest

1 Like

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Verifiedtrader(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2023
falcon01:
Pretty sure he has health issues weak bones, sight issues, speech issues e.t.c
Funny enough, he may not have any of those!
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Verifiedtrader:

He has all the guy stated
I read about him yesterday on opera mini
He even has a hump on his back

1 Like

Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Felabrity: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
See height

Guinness Book should immediately recognize him as the tallest man and give him is record
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Kharol1234: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pauldollars:
He should relocate to the U.S.A
They have many giants there as basketballers and wrestlers.
He would not look strange there.
This one no go fit play basketball ooo
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by falcon01: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Verifiedtrader:

is T mobile active in Nigeria?
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Verifiedtrader(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
falcon01:
is T mobile active in Nigeria?
Yes the esim.
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Guinness should come n measure him asap. He is indeed a giant.
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by falcon01: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Verifiedtrader:

Yes the esim.
How much?
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Verifiedtrader(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
falcon01:
How much?
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by falcon01: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Verifiedtrader:

**squints eye**
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Verifiedtrader(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2023
falcon01:
**squints eye**
Your problem.
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by seunny4lif(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2023
This is for all those women looking for tall man.
This is tall and the penis will be longer than horse penis since they all want Tall and handsome man grin grin
Re: The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. by Pakwel(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
This guy is probably 7 feet 7 inches or at most 8 feet tall.

Definitely not 9 feet tall. Been watching NBA basketball for decades.
sometimes it's not like I want to comment or. But just for knowledge sake . Look at that guy way stand for mortar now how many feet you think him be? Add the mortar 2 or 3 feet. Now add the remaining way him hand no reach.. do you see that you be olodo rabata. ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) / Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor / Can A Couple Be Too Much In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.