Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,115 members, 7,842,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Role Models and Villains of 2010 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Role Models and Villains of 2010 (4207 Views)

Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks / Role Models: Can You Succeed Without One? / The Top 10 Funniest Nigerian Political Cartoons Of 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Models and Villains of 2010 by chimc: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
Role Models and Villains of 2010

well i love women in power, dat has been ma dream
"DORA Akunyili" has been ma role model, she's indeed a strong woman
more women shld be incoperated in Nigerian govt. despite dat JONATAN GOODLUCK IS ma man nest MAN. coooooooooopy
yea,,,,,we have constant light n no fuel hike.
Re: Role Models and Villains of 2010 by vislabraye(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
Aondanka, Morris Iwu, senators etc, Role Models: Sanusi, GEJ and few others
Re: Role Models and Villains of 2010 by NIGboi(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2011
kedukc:

The Dunce: T. A. Orji(Abia gov), the state has become a laughing stock under his watch, sub-zero industrial production, unemployment, intimidation of political opponents, decay of virtually every social service in the state, need i add that educated young people have turned to kidnapping etc. just to boost their cv?
It's pathetic, coming from a state that used to boast of Manufacturing, Breweries, Media outfits, an oil-producing state, fabrication base of the defunct biafra, where tanks were built as far back as '67, PATHETIC.

you hit the nail on the head. T.A Orji is unarguably a catastrophic failure. there's no atom of change in Abia state in his 3+ years as governor. All he does is give very flimsy excuses and reasons for his failure.
he ranks high on my list of villains in the year 2010. others include SLS for his nonsensical policies, most of our senators and reps, NFA

heroes include, peter obi, sullivan chime, rotimi amaechi, fashola and some more
Re: Role Models and Villains of 2010 by Parnassuss(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS RUNT GUTTER DWELLING RODENT OF TWO FALSE MOTHERS;
MY WORST VILLAIN IN 2010 WAS 'DISTINGUISHED' SENATOR YERIMA. MAY HE not SEE THIS YEAR OUT IN PEACE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Commiserates With Dantata's Family & Hails His Contributions To Nigeria / Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.