Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Different Scams You Should Be On The Lookout For This Season. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Different Scams You Should Be On The Lookout For This Season. (49589 Views)

Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Different Scams You Should Be On The Lookout For This Season. by emmanuilteleshe(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Victor8st:
I always wanted to invest my money in some well-developed business, so I was looking for a place where my investment would be useful and would bring benefits to both sides. After a long search I managed to attach my money but I almost lost it because the man turned out to be a fraud. You are right, today many people try to get other people's money dishonestly on transactions. Fortunately, I was dissuaded in time by my friend who had already invested a considerable amount in one profitable business. By recommending mlm reviews to me, my brother has already secured a passive income. I tried and made sure that it is legal and reliable
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultist 'Gbaja Marine' Killed By Rival Cult Group In Ghana. Photos / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.