Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (62796 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by emeijeh(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
What kind of video is this?
Where is the "briefing"?
Where is his mask?

I go only say una try, the video smooth, but its fake
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by JunctionBox: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
noblealuu:

Wetin dem wan use posters, banners , biz card and all do in this lockdown shocked

My brother, the thing spoil business for us o. But a serious business can still negotiate for it in anticipation of when normalcy will return.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
seankafor:
I love the way the president keeps shutting them haters..

Let them choke in this cheesy

Let them come with another twist of how the video is doctored to satisfy their rebellious filled ego..

Fools and waste of lives cheesy

You are a very stupid person

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by lizdammy: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by obailala(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Onwujuru 1
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by nnaeyes6: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
The guy is dying. He is shaking while walking. Who observed that with me?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by kabukabu50(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari is clearly not qualified to lead.

A leader engages with his followers.

People look up to you for guidance,empathy,courage, wisdom.

Buhari has none of the above, he is essentially just a figurehead.

Empty Agbada.

Your people are stressed, losing their businesses, struggling under the burden of looming chaos and mismanagement and corruption of government officials.

You need to go out and give them a reason to believe all will be well, and that if they stick with you it will be OK.

He doesn't have it in him.

Nigeria is better in spite of him and not because of him.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
seankafor:

Let them come with another twist of how the video is doctored to satisfy their rebellious filled ego..

How can you like Buhari??
Do you follow Nigeria economy trends at all??
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Qtsnow(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

Are U not ashamed Every single President of every country affected by dis crisis so far are d ones giving live updates and real time updates of what is happening in their countries but here u are celebrating dat ur President is receiving updates?? Every President and Head of Government have come out to give the ppl updates on what d government is doing, plans they are putting in place and actions dey are taking atleast to calm d nerves of d populace. Are U normalEvery other state governor in dis country and Head of state of every other country have all come out to give their personal updates, what is stopping d robot in Aso rock Serious ehn it is ppl like U dat makes it hard for dis country to get things right..

Like the stupid update the American president dish out everyday and endangering the lives of Americans. Allow the experts do their job and stay in your frigging house

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ok what do we do with the videos? Thunder fire all of una wen dey bring pictures and videos of you all are insane. Other countries realize that they are at war and are preparing seriously. You all bunch of useless political pigs are posting videos and pictures. Ogun kill of una papa bastards I pray we don't experience what Italy is facing now. I sorry for all this thief's na zombies vs politicians he go be then
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Denique(f): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

Are U not ashamed Every single President of every country affected by dis crisis so far are d ones giving live updates and real time updates of what is happening in their countries but here u are celebrating dat ur President is receiving updates?? Every President and Head of Government have come out to give the ppl updates on what d government is doing, plans they are putting in place and actions dey are taking atleast to calm d nerves of d populace. Are U normalEvery other state governor in dis country and Head of state of every other country have all come out to give their personal updates, what is stopping d robot in Aso rock Serious ehn it is ppl like U dat makes it hard for dis country to get things right..

You will live long. I watch CNN everyday to get updates from a foreign president and someone is celebrating he is JUST getting debriefed.
@Zombies, if your president is just knowing about the virus that has been in the country since last month(not even talking about CHINA and the World cos I know we are not a part of them), I wonder when he will CRAWL into action. Shame on you guys!!!
Una nor dey tire
Idiotssssssssssssssssss
Any zombie that wants to quote me should apply the only 0.5% sense left in them undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Swker(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
You are just as dump as the so called President
seankafor:

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
seankafor:

Buhari is not in nigeria.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Dollabiz: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fake
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by spiralwedge(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
seankafor:

Well, he's expected to address the nation regularly especially as the country is on lockdown and in panic. His job now is to assure his citizens he's got all in control. I am sure you see how ordinary other African countries are doing so, Ghana, Uganda etc are addressing their citizens regularly talkless of the western world. We must learn to put politics apart when it is about life and death.
You can show me 1001 videos of Buhari, but that doesn't change the fact that 180million people feel fatherless and helpless at this time of crisis.
He cannot even address them live!!! He is only showing recorded videos. Why are we stup!d in this country, little wonder why we get stup!d leaders all the time

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by miketayo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
tot:

Don't mind the silly guy. Any serious president at this point should be giving regular LIVE updates. What the heck should we do with a video of the president receiving a briefing?! Wtf.

I have given up at this moment, we are all on our own embarassed
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by chiiraq802(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
alen4smith:
Trump spends almost the whole day on Twitter giving updates but America has the highest rate of Corona virus infectiion.
If Nigeria was to experience half of what Americans are passing through right now, i don't think you will even have time to type dis poo...#Godforbid shaaa....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Dayodragon: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
seankafor:

shut up this was done before the case worsen in Nigeria.. and before he contracted it.. When ventilator was moved to aso rock, was it for who?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by midevictory: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who says Videos can't be edited.. why is the President not on FaceMask as others are? For this video to be posted at this time, then definitely something is fishy.. trying to clear doubts? LOL

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Eteka1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

For the President to be the one giving updates is not what matters to me. It's the results that matter.

Trump has been giving updates yet the Corona Virus cases in the US is growing exponentially, they now have over 104k cases and almost 2k deaths. Same thing with Italy, UK etc.

Buhari is not giving daily updates yet Nigeria is doing relatively well in fighting the pandemic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by idealogical: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
chegbe1104:

If Buhari or people he delegated authority to gives update, what difference does it make? All we want is the health crisis should come to an end speedily.

I don't understand their headache with speech and update by the president. We get updates several times a day by the people the president assigned to talk to us, to advise us and ti fight this virus.

We are seeing actions, policies, programs and measures taken by the president everyday, this is what we expect from him, not to leave his job to sit on TV just to please you.

The last time the president gave a speech, all they grabbed from the speech was their made up covik comedy. They don't care about any speech or even the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by almayda: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

I can feel your disappointment,the wait continues for your lot...the man is hale and hearty and by the way,why have you not relocated to those countries?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by osuofia2(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who is Buhari without kyari

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Dayodragon: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Noted...

That's why I hardly comment on propaganda thread and rest..

It is full of hate.

Next thing they will say is this- BUHARI IS NOT WEARING MASK..

Have you seen Trump with mask before?

I hate propagandist.

shut up this was done before the case worsen in Nigeria.. and before he contracted it.. When ventilator was moved to aso rock, was it for who?

People like you are easily scammed.. Nawa oo
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Ibman: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
OK..... I have seen the video but what did he say?
I will only believe this shot playlet when he speaks on the current issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
It is very clear now that president muhammadu buhari has the coronavirus. it is Crystal clear, look at the body language of the official who just assisted him to sit down and also the anxiety he's also facing, he also doesn't look physically strong, this man should just resign and save Nigeria all the mess we are in already.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by EmekaBlue(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin this thin mallam sef

bad guy
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by freeman500: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
My badd... i just saw the second table

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by alizma: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
That is the man they is coughing seriously.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by dragunov: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

Except Trump, who is busy fighting the state governors for not licking his boots.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by idealogical: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

I just wonder why Trump's updates failed to stop the infection cases in the US from becoming the highest in the world, over 100,000 or prevent 1,6000 Americans from dying.

Maybe he should be spending more time listening to his experts and working hard to stop the virus and protecting his people like PMB is doing successfully in Nigeria.

You know you are free to go to America to enjoy their speeches and help them celebrate over 100,000 infections and 1,600 deaths, I pray for you not to contract any virus America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by BusterG: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Always receiving briefings.

When will this clown brief his citizens

There’s a pandemic and you sit down in some big office and claim to be receiving briefings.

What is there is to brief you again. The reality is here already. More deaths are on the way and this man is busing listening to his clowns.

Go to the most affected city and address the people and get original briefings.

Covic one 9.

Hiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.