Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit (8482 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit by Ebi89(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Investmentfreak:

I will read it now and get back to you soon. Thanks

Seen and it’s actually a sin, yet to know the punishment attached to it because in the same book Jacob married two of his relatives and uncovered their unclothedness and yet he prospered.

Also when the holy book says "thou shall not lie" what judgment is attached to it if u do? God knows why he instructed us on does and donts
Re: Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit by Investmentfreak: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ebi89:

Jacob was deceived into marrying Recheal and Amnon was killed by his half brothers for defiling their sister. What other judgment is more than that
No Jacob was deceived by his uncle and he worked extra years, he married his relatives (2) and he was not punished.
Re: Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit by Efe42(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks everyone for wonderful advice and opinions I really appreciate.
Re: Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit by Welcomme: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
WTF did I just read! Oga what exactly are u writing? No punctuation... Nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? / Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.