Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad (11248 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by maimalari: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2010
Video: Jama’atu ahlus Claims Responsibility
For Jos Bomb Blasts That Killed 80 People On
Xmas Eve
December 28, 2010 - 16:43 — siteadmin
TRANSLATION:
“Prayer, with quotation from the Holy Quran” My
Muslim brothers and sisters, indeed we carried
out the attack in the town of Suldaniyya which is
normally called plateau or what some call Jos.
We are responsible for the attack.
If you don’t know us, we are Jama’atu ahlus
sunnah lid da’awati wal jihad which was falsely
labeled Boko Haram, and we did this because our
Creator has ordered us to wage war on everyone
who does not embrace the religion of Islam after
preaching to them.
And (another) one of the reasons why we are
doing this in this country is because of the way we
are being killed in this country. Through evil
machinations, plans are orchestrated to achieve
desired goals (against us) and we are
continuously being killed, just as the Arabs say
“what the eye sees is better than a story that is
told” (chanting in Arabic).
Everyone knows how our muslim brothers and
sisters were massacred in different towns in this
country; Lagos state has witnessed it, so has
Ibadan, the town called Zangon Kataf in Kaduna
has also witnessed it, Bauchi has witnessed it and
so has the town Suldaniyya known as Plateau or
Jos, where we have carried out our attack been a
witness to the killings of our muslim brothers and
even the abduction of our muslim sisters and
children whose locations are not known uptil now.
It has also happened in Kano state at Sabon gari
area.
These happenings including what we have not
even witnessed or heard of, only God knows their
magnitude (and) God shall Judge (in these
matters) on the Day of Judgement. These are
some of the reasons why we are waging this war
because God has ordered us to go to war when our
brothers and sisters are killed, and now we are
even denied our rights to practice our religion.
God knows best.
This is the message I want to pass to people, and
finally I want to tell the Muslims in this country
and the whole world that they need to know this is
a war between Muslims and non-muslims. So
where ever you are, you should be weary; this is
not a tribal war, nor is it similar to the wars of the
pre-islamic era, it is not a war for financial gains, it
is solely a religious war. We did not start this war
so it would end in one week, or one month or one
year.
Only when we are completely annihilated and
nobody chooses to continue with our struggle
maybe that could be the end. Or (we establish a
system where) religion has the final say or religion
determines everything, that will be the end of this
war. And definitely this war will not end just
because we are visibly present anywhere because
it was God that said “quotation from the Holy
Quran”.
This is a war between muslims and non-muslims.
We are ready for anyone willing to face us,
whether it ’s a group of people or even the
government because we know who supports us,
God the Creator of the universe, praise be to God.
Therefore we are warning every muslim who
believes in the religion of islam that he should
never help a non-muslim in this war. If he helps
any non-muslim and in so doing, a fellow muslim
suffers due to that, he should know that he is a
dead person. “Praying in Arabic”
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by maimalari: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2010
www.saharareporters.com/news-page/video-jama’atu-ahlus-claims-responsibility-jos-bomb-blasts-killed-80-people-xmas-eve
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by temmytanny(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2010
stupid people ,where in lagos and ibadan were muslims killed? terrorism cant work in naija. May God punish all of you for killing innocent people
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by maimalari: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2010
Our security agencies should rise up to this challenge and fish out these horrible animals. I mean the SSS and other intelligence agencies should unfold these monsters. How can a few group of persons take delight in killing fellow humans. It is unacceptable. If the director of SSS does not know his job, he should quit office for someone that knows better. Am sick of this nation.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by hakanai(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2010
My friend,you are a bloody fool !!!! for even saying such nasty and un-islamic things.Insha Allah you will not prevail and Allah will not let you see the end.You go about killing innocent people and call it jihad.what defines your target a defenceless person or xtians that you are at peace with.In your opinion, muslims support you!i say i will rather remain in peace with my xtian neigbour if there is not treat from him/her and report you to the authorities where i see or hear you.crap!it will not work i repeat.Nigeria is strong and will crush you.nonsense!!!

This what the prophet said about people like you.
Also prophet Muhammad (peace upon said) the following meaning:
"Seven persons are such that Allah (God) will not look at them on the Day of Judgment , and Allah (God) will enter them into the Hell, except for those who repent. As those who repent Allah will accept their repentance.

A person who masturbates.
A person who performs the act of sodomy.
The person upon whom the act of sodomy is performed.
A perpetual drunkard.
The person who hits his parents so much that they appeal for help.
The person who harms his neighbors so much so that they curse him.
The person who commits adultery with his neighbor's wife. "

"Worship Allah and join none with him (in worship); and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, the poor, the neighbor who is near of kin, the neighbor who is stranger, the companion by your side, , "

^^^ with your silly group's action where do you place yourselves!!!!! taking care of your neigbour? undecided

This is what the quran says about some xtians and by your action i didn't see you distinguishing!!!!!

"Of the people of the Book are a portion that stand (for the right); they rehearse the Sings of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in Allah and the Last Day; They enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in ranks of the righteous. Of the good that they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knows well those that do right." Nobel Qur'an (3:113-115)

Left for me what ever your reason i don't care.You should be hunted down like your stupid leader and perverted slowpoke yusuf and brought to our kinda justice!!!! angry we have survived maitasine and so many others!!! wink
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2010
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:cool"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):, (The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"

"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"

The Prophet Prohibited the Killing of Women and Children

There are so much hadith where the Prophet condemned the killing of innocent women and children during time of war that it is impossible to deny them.

So why are these people defaming the name of the God they worship?!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Z10: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2010
He dat hide under de umbrella of any religion 2kill innocent pple!, inshort it shall neva b well wit them, Amen
I beliv dis pple hav a link som where de are been sponsored 4rm, it shuld b trace & brought down immediately dats de 1st step
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Pain(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2010
The Group Behind Jos Bombings
« on: Today at 08:55:26 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thisdayonline.info/nview.php?id=190891

I heard they claimed ownership thru the Website http://mansoorah.net

Find below the owner of the Domain: (Someone Please Notify the Security Agencies!!!)

Registrant:
ALIYU DAHIRU
1234 Dankura Street, Gandun Albasa, Off Zoo Road
Kano, NA 234
NG

Domain name: MANSOORAH.NET

Administrative Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539
Technical Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Pain(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find below the owner of the Domain: (Someone Please Notify the Security Agencies!!!)

Registrant:
ALIYU DAHIRU
Kano, NA 234
NG

Administrative Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539
Technical Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2010
stupid islamic terrorist they make the whole world an unbearable place to stay and yet they say their religion preaches peace. a religion that tells you to kill your fellow human with the promise of paradise and seven virgins. useless scumbags f ucking jihadist to hell with you all
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2010
These are the followers of the late boko haram leader mohammed yusuf an Islamic religious sect hell bent on stopping western education in the north. believe it or not AL QAEDA is now active with cells here in the north. even the sultan of sokoto has come out to condemn this cowardly act and reject it in any form. my prayer to this yellowed belly bombers is that each time they try to plant any bomb it should blow up in their face killing only them. grin
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2010
Pain:

Registrant:
ALIYU DAHIRU
Kano, NA 234
NG

Administrative Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539
Technical Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539

how do i forward this to the SSS?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^

None of the ministries have a working website sad, i suppose the best thing to do is to go through news media.

its so pathetic, you can't even contact the ministry of information
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2010
@pain

how are you sure thats the guy on FB? there are other aliyu dahiru on fb? how can we be sure thats the terrorist?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2010
the real guy is on SR's video

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/video-jama%E2%80%99atu-ahlus-claims-responsibility-jos-bomb-blasts-killed-80-people-xmas-eve
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2010
I don't think Nigeria is that big to become difficult to find this guys, our country's intelligence is a farce, no president in the world will sleep while seeds of Al-qaeda  grow in its backyard.

Its so shameful, our country has gone to the dogs!----where is Abacha when you need a tough crazy leader?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
violent:

the real guy is on SR's video

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/video-jama%E2%80%99atu-ahlus-claims-responsibility-jos-bomb-blasts-killed-80-people-xmas-eve

is it only one man running the ring? you should know they are more than one person
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
babaearly:

is it only one man running the ring? you should know they are more than one person

I have no problems whatsoever with how many people get arrested, the more the better, security forces should be looking to arrest even their family pets.

If possible, a Martial law should be declared in Jos, and military outpost should be installed in every 100 meters, anyone or anything that has a connection with Boko Haram should be hanged and their dead body shot!

Islamic schools preaching extremism should be shut, their leaders should be hanged and their dead body shot!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by AloyEmeka8: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
Officially, Nigeria is now a terrorist country.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by reindeer: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2010
Unfortunately, people will pay lip service to tacking the issue as usual.
There are mosques preaching violence daily in nija and no one will report them even the attendees
There are MSS in every university acting in such ways as to encourage violence and nothing will happen to them
There are acts of near terror proportions in University of Ilorin happening all the time, and no one will raise a brow.
These are the seedlings for such acts, as long as you harbour people with extremist views, it is only a matter of time before the sh.it hits the fan.
Nigeria is on a tinderbox.
As if the country didn't have enough problems already.
These cowardly murderers have no place in a sane society. Tearing down buildings won't bring glory to your god, it will only attract ridicule,scorn and cause people to detest you more.
Shame on you all.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by huntamania(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
This isnt a gud news et all. Its everybodys fight and the cyber gurus shuld get busy
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by johndoe200: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
violent:

I have no problems whatsoever with how many people get arrested, the more the better, security forces should be looking to arrest even their family pets.

If possible, a Martial law should be declared in Jos, and military outpost should be installed in every 100 meters, anyone or anything that has a connection with Boko Haram should be hanged and their dead body shot!

Islamic schools preaching extremism should be shut, their leaders should be hanged and their dead body shot!

Very democratic these your suggestions. I have only one thing to add, let them first do it in the UK where you are. Then we will see if it works before we follow.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by mrofficial(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
We should not blame it on the Muslims. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Religion indeed.

The terrorist facebook profile link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000452540226
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
violent:

''You cannnot solve a problem with the kind of thinking that caused the problem''
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by haboosa(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ all dont let us give this guy a cheap publications just like Mutallab, As a Good Muslim i condemn the act totally, i believe with the Holy Prophet(S.A.W) did not teach us this act. Infact all the war he( Holy Prophet) fought while he was still alive ,it was the non believers that attacked him first, so while killing innocent and harmless people? Although if you watch the video of how the Boko Harams and the leader were brutally killed on the sahara reporters you will still shed tears for them too, as much as i will like to condemn the killings in Jos, i will still enjoin the federal Government to arraigne them(the captured bokoharams) before the law court for Genocide, and disturbance of state and let all the whole wide see the face of the traitor.I will like the federal Govt to declare the state of imagency in Plateau state and deploy soldiers of high integrities to monitor and salvage the state. i am still very much unhappy about the serail killings. sad sad sad sad
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Yorubah(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
He will be caught and kill in a month, terrorist cant work in Nigeria! he and his crew will definitely regret of carrying out such cruel action.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

''You cannnot solve a problem with the kind of thinking that caused the problem''

True, I'm not saying what i suggested is practicable, it's just reflective of the strong measures required to rein in terrorist actions that is set to engulf the whole of North in the not too distant future.

This is not the first of such attacks, and in all possibilities, wouldn't be the last, it is only a matter of time before Al-Qaeda recognizes the convenient "business" climate available in Nigeria, and by then we probably would have suicide bombers roaming all over the place.

Afghanistan is coming to Nigeria, extreme measures are required to stem this shyt in the bud!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by jambya(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
"Ko si bi ase fe se ebolo ti koni run igbe" You wouldn't nid 2 stress urslf to fanthom an animal, cos it would alwys exist in its form. Jihad dis, Jihad dt! is wat we hear all d time. Killing ur fellow human being seems to be nothing to you and you beliv you are doin it in the name of Jihad, alot of pple would rot in hell fire.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Cleanman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2010
mansoorah.net site is suspended, maybe the owner has finally get on the run!, useless islamic fanatics,
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by mayor007(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
, These country is beyond redemption, I now fear for those who work in high rise buildings,
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Mobinga: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
The problem of this world is caused by muslims.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
Sadly, the continuous acts or religious and ethnic violence in Nigeria are only symptoms of a much deeper problem called Poverty and Corruption, I do not see the Emir of Zaria or the Sultan of Sokoto supporting such extremist/non-tolerant Islamic views. however the Elite core of Muslim North have used Islam as a tool for mass religious subversion of the economically, socially and intellectually impoverished northerners. It stems from their selfish and dubious Political ambitions on Nigeria. It is hardly a problem for the Muslim south to tolerate and live with their non-Muslim neighbors in Peace.

It is also a Nigerian Leadership problem, while this carries on, Governor Jonah Gang has not in his regime identified or established a strategy for reducing such conflicts or better yet, ending it totally. and GEJ is busy rallying his mindless minions to the presidential primaries while the Blood of Nigerians continue to be abused with wanton recklessness and disrespect.

Sadly by the new year 2011, it will all but remain a faint memory just as the killings  of innocent children and mothers in their sleep seems like 5 yrs ago  sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N96m Lawan Bribe: I Collected Money Not Bribe / Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report / Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.