Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad (11265 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
why are we even debatin dis issue? Let everybody be allowed to practise his or her religion, let d xtians in d south form a republic while d northern muslims form their republic too, why are we forcin ourselves to live as one wen we are not, nigeria as a country is a trap and it will definetly end a ''Tragedy''
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Mobinga: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
enamaye:

why are we even debatin dis issue? Let everybody be allowed to practise his or her religion, let d xtians in d south form a republic while d northern muslims form their republic too,
Haven't we tried that before. It almost worked.
why are we forcin ourselves to live as one wen we are not, nigeria as a country is a trap and it will definetly end a ''Tragedy''
Nigeria is a failed state!!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by ogbomo1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
why are we even debatin dis issue? Let everybody be allowed to practise his or her religion, let d xtians in d south form a republic while d northern muslims form their republic too, why are we forcin ourselves to live as one wen we are not, nigeria as a country is a trap and it will definetly end a ''Tragedy''

What will happened to the northern indigence that are Christians or the southern Muslims ?

These group of PIGS and murderers should be caught and imprisoned for life or face death as their punishment.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Ttaiwo84(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
unbelievable. Allah will judge you and ur group for those innocent killing.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by zibe(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Those pics are really disturbing. Lord save us all. At least, thank God its not all muslims that behave like them
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
I'll advise muslims to read the book "who is this Allah" by G.O Moshay with a Bible & Quran placed side by side in the process, with no sentimental view but straight up facts as written in Holy book, most of you will realise how derailed and misinformed you've been all along, these so call extremists are actually practising true religion of what Islam is all about and this is why their religious leaders never publicly denounce these insane acts but rather prefers associating them to political motives, am not mad at muslims tho but rather the pioneer of this blunder called a religion who came up with an ideaology one day and efficiently convinced a lots of people to his propaganda. You gotta give it up to mohammed for thinking outside of the box but then again, since evil is rooted in human nature, any religion that okays such with rewards would definately be actively embraced by radicals. Hate it or love it but Christianity is the truth.

I remember asking a muslim girl the kind of heaven that awaits her but she had no clue since Islam doesn't regard women or explain to me will she be blessed with male virgins ni?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by ogbomo1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
Its really a mental case, they want to kill at least 100 million Nigerians because they are non-muslim, which psychiatric ward did they escape from ?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by PurestBoy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
WHERE ARE OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS ON RELIGION SECTION?? CAN ONE GO TO SUB-SECTIONS WITHOUT FIRST SEEING THE FRONTPAGE?? BLOODY ISLAMISTS
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Donmeca(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
One united Nigeria made up of pieces of disintegrated states. . . ethnic and religious violence in Plateau, Borno, Taraba, Benue, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, etc. This latest Christmas gift shud serve as a buttress of d point that Nigeria is haggardly kept together by the greed (of d ruling class for power and money) not love (of the citizens for one another). Nigeria is not and can never be one peaceful country if we don't change our orientation.

Better still, I wud prefer to be part of a very poor country called Enugu Republic than die untimely in a rich for nothing country called Nigeria as a Nigerian.

Project Nigeria is an experiment gone wrong. . .let us make d necessary corrections before it is too late- -before all the federating units wake up to fight for supremacy. Soon, very soon National Association of Frustrated Firstborns will decide to annihilate d Society of Successful Lastborns in the same family and Union of Unmarried Ladies in Nigeria wud wage war against Body of Pampered Housewives. Let us think twice b4 National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives inject toxic substances into the members of Nigerian Medical Association.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by deadie(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
I can say without a doubt that those pictures are the most horrible thing that I have EVER seen in my life. How can any human, Christian or muslim do that to another human? See the skull of a CHILD cut open? HORRIBLE! Humans roasted. This is repulsive. If Islam is a religion of Peace, how come this sort of thing only happens in the Muslim north? This is a sick, it is a shame I belong to the same country with animals. I am glad from the Muslim-free tribe part of the country.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by lwise(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
PLS LET THE ADMIN/MODERATOR REMOVE THOSE PICTURE.
IVE BEEN CRYING SINCE COS IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A HORRIBLE THING
IN MY LIFE.
THOSE PICTURE COULD AROUSE THE ANGER OF ANYONE WHO LOST HIS/HER
FAMILY IN THE JOS CRISIS.
I KNOW THERE WILL BE AN END TO THIS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Donmeca(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
I can imagine how these burnt offerings wailed while they roasted on the altar of these islamic bastar.ds. Can someone tell these carnnibals did not sell some human meat (to xtians) on xmas day? with these roasted bodies, one wud think some people needed animal protein but were so lazy to get bush meat and thus resorted to cannibalism. God! I wish I were d president of this country on the 25th of December, 2010, some tribes/religions wud since have seized to exist under my supervision. What idiocy!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by nwaigbomg(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2010
I NEVER BECAME A MUSLIM BY MY OWN WILL RATHER I WAS FORCED, ALTHOUGH MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS ARE PRACTICING MUSLIMS, BUT I DON'Y LIKE THE RELIGION. WHEN THE FOUND OUT THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE RELIGION, THEY REPORTED ME TO THE SHEIK OF OUR MOSQUE AND WHAT I GOT WAS THREAT ON MY LIFE, IT IS VERY PAINFUL THAT THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF WORSHIP IN ISLAM, NO TOLERANCE, SHEAR WICKEDNESS AGAINST HUMANITY, I PRAY FOR GOD'S INTERVENTION, THE LAST THING I WILL EVER WISH MYSELF IS THE ABULUTION I DO EVERYDAY 4 TIMES AND USING MY FOREHEAD TO COLLECT ALL THE DUST ON THE FLOOR, A RELIGION THAT HARBOURS  TERRORISM AND CRIMINALITY, MY PARENTS STOPED ME FROM GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF FEAR OF GOING 'ASTRAY' THAT IS DUMPING ALLAH, BUT THANK GOD. I ESCAPED MY HOMETOWN IN KANURI KINGDOM BORNU STATE TO LAGOS, A CHRISTIAN BROTHER HAVE BEING TAKING CARE OF ME, HE GOT ME A LITTLE JOB IN A BUSSINESS CETRE, THE LAST THING I WILL EVER DO IS TO RETURNE TO ISLAM, I WILL RATHER DIE, cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^^

hmmnn, such a great insight!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Mobinga: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
lwise:

PLS LET THE ADMIN/MODERATOR REMOVE THOSE PICTURE.
IVE BEEN CRYING SINCE COS IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A HORRIBLE THING
IN MY LIFE.
THOSE PICTURE COULD AROUSE THE ANGER OF ANYONE WHO LOST HIS/HER
FAMILY IN THE JOS CRISIS.
I KNOW THERE WILL BE AN END TO THIS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Showing it graphically haunts our memories, it doesn't die out easily. 1 life is important, 1 million is just a statistic.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by namdo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
just like Ikemba had foreseen before biafra war and the subsequent Aburi Accord: If this country is to remain in peace confederation is the answer. xtians who would like to remain in these muslim areas can chose to be there knowing the long term consequences while the southerners and those who chose christianity should remain in the christian dominated areas. Each confederate state should provide maximum security for their territories/citizens.
At present, the geographical entity call nigeria is a falsehood/farce created by the colonial masters to the ultimate detriment of the people and can only be maintained in it's present state by a no-nonsense government that is totally sincere in providing security/justice/protection for it's citizens. Where can we find that kind of government at this time in naija? God help us. sad
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2010
I suspected something like this would happen after ammunitions were shipped into the country from Iran. Between David Mark and Gaddafi who is now the mad man? Let's demand for a referendum and split up this country. At least, after that they cannot come down to Benin City to blow up a church.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Donmeca(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
If our leaders still believe Nigeria is "united" and should still remain as a single entity, let them ask the people through a referendum and see if the result will not surprise them. Most people don't want a "united" Nigeria anymore.

WE NEED A REFERENDUM ON THE CONTINUED UNITY/AMALGAMATION OF NIGERIA! Let the 2011 elections be converted into a referendum.

tosag:

I suspected something like would happen after ammunitions were shipped into the country from Iran. Between David Mark and Gaddafi who is now the mad man? Let's demand for a referendum and split up this country. At least, after that they cannot come down to Benin City and blow up a church.

guy, u "stole" my idea b4 i cud even finish typing. . . u see! people want to go their separate ways.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Tsiya(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
This is indeed sad. I sympathise with those affected directly and indirectly.

This is just another cycle of violence, every year this thing have to happen and the government(s) have never taken any serious measures.

I offer my heartfelt condelence to all concerned.

I am a Muslim. I condemn this act and wish our leaders had the foresight and intuition to deal with this serious crises
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by redsun(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
Jihadist Islamism thrive in a rogue,it is synonymous with backwardness.Naija is a rogue state,anything goes.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Tsiya(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
redsun:

Jihadist Islamism thrive in a rogue,it is synonymous with backwardness.Naija is a rogue state,anything goes.

Extremist ideas thrive in a society that have no recognizable leaders and regulation.

There is need for government to introduce some form of regulation in the religious activities in Nigeria, particularly in the North.

Religion plays a very important role in the lives of Nigerians, both Christains and Muslims; and if the government can go all the way to introduce regulations in sports and other economic activities, there is indeed the need for the government to take a firm step towards regulating religious activities.

Over the years, anybody with little understanding of arabic can just build a mosque and start preaching and before time he has amassed followers and that is the genesis of the problems we have today.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Meldrick(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
IAM ANGRY. JONATHAN JONATHAN!!!!! DO SOMETHING.

OBASANJO WHERE ARE YOU? TAKE OVER AS PRESIDENT.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by hollars(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
This is bad! really bad, what else can we do. Christianity is not violent but these bloody rejected souls would just make things worse for the peaceful chsirtians. they just want to evoke trouble and get justificaton for their past wicked actions. i can imagine what the christian Youths are planning now, i can imagine what the affected families would be wishing for now.
these idiots should be wiped off the sue surface of the earth, they have no right to LIFE,
i'll never attack any religion but i feel very bad whenever i think about the wicked ways of these people,
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Ivynwa(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
You really mean that those burnt humans are Nigerians burnt by muslim extremists, somebody tell me that that picture is not real. The religious conflict in Nigeria has passed that stage of talking about it in Nl, reading about it in Yahoo and listening to it in CNN. The time has come for solution, those burnt persons can be your brothers, sisters or mine.

What wickedness and inhumanity is going on in Nigeria, why will a certain people cling to other people they detest and are killing and want to be one country with them all because of some liquid oil? What Nigeria? We are all a piece of joke that call ourselves one. Something should be done now or the day christians arise there will be calamity and we may have millions dead.

Are we going to keep quiet till that time comes, what is that Jonathan man and his govt doing, they are all more interested in perpetuating their power and people are being roasted like meat. DISGUSTING!!!!!!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by enomakos(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
these idiots should be wiped off the face of the earth

pls admin remove those pictures,if feel like killing a muslim today
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by kettykin: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
Sorry sir , did I hear you say you want to break up th country , how about the thousands of ibo boys who died as biafran soldiers and massob members and the 1 million women and children who died when they wantd to opt out of the country , what are you going to telll them and their family ?

Please just tighten your seat belt this is just a tip of the ice berg.  An appetizer if you wish.

Jos has not really exploded what you are seeing is just the belching of smoke from a volcanic prone mountain.

Cry not my beloved country , reserve your tears till after the 2011 election
either GEJ or Atiku wins the country the story remains the same .
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Ivynwa(f): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
I am now convinced that Jonathan is not fit to be the president of Nigeria, he is too quiet for that post. That post needs an active person that knows when to rise to occasions. Please can somebody give me the contacts address to the UN and all other bodies. I need to spread the message that fire is burning in Nigeria and that the rest of the world can come to our help.
See what is happening and they are minding another country like Ivory coast and are talking of sending soldiers when people have been roasted here by idiots. If not for God, today I would have ceased to belong to any religion. What Religion, if doing religion means burning people then I don't want to be part of that religion madness. If not for God who I love very much.

I am truly disgusted at this stupidness.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by darqly(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
In my opinion, genuine muslims have not done enough to curtail the spread of radicalism and misintepretation of their religion- this makes them complicit! I live in Jos and with what has been going on there, it's ok to just HATE all muslims, truly I have every excuse. But I remember the ones I grew up with, practically shared homes with and recall their sincerity, honesty and true friendship. The onus lies on true adherents of Islam to expose the evil amongst them, anything less and you all stand the risk of being isolated and some day, soon enough, the hunter will become the hunted.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by deadie(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
Lugard, oh Lugard, you see what you done?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by enomakos(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
deadie:

abeg let the man rest in peace
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by bisiaet: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
And is a religiousof PEACE isnit? As I used to say I seriously blame early days christain who refused or out of kindness should have wipe this religionn out since early time. Because since the birth of this religion PEACE has always be a story it is a shame. When group of people or a religious sect failed to know what shame defines they do the kind of what this horrible people called whatever they called themselves do.

I am not surprise if even the f u c k i n g a s s h o l e can even bomb mosque in Iraq and Pakistan and killed in hundred those praying to that same alien allah that they claimed told them to go about sucking blood so how much more other religion. All that associated with them is anger, vegeance, killing, terrorism, blood sucking, demonic, satanic is a big shame they should go and cover their faces in shame.

Take a look at the world "Axis Evils" Iran, Yemen, Afganhistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Iraq, Syria, NorthKorea only North Korea is only strange countyr in the list, sorry all the rest country let anybody check on them we will see they are the world "eye sores" a real naughty person humans, demonic and satanic, now come to Nigeria they are all from the North and see how that same alien allah is punishing them, the most terrible ever known sickness is in the North of Nigeria, no devolopment, education no where to be find, cleaness zero, backwardness champion, religious madness first class, religious violent upper credit, trash and hell fire weather their day and night infact I truely beleive they are cursed

F U C K Jama'atu Ahlus may you rotten in H E L L. May God punish you all, you this GOATS.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by OchiAgha2(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
deadie:

Lord Lugard's creation is a nightmare for its inhabitants.

Oshiomhole Revokes Igbinedion, Others’ 101,548 Hectares Of Land / Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos) / What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61