Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. (7740 Views)

A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? / How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by youngking22(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
kingkakaone:
The scenario in that film ehn, almost like this reality. It is well sha.
last ship is more scary ooooo
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
youngking22:
It's one of my favourites. Captain Chandler lol.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2020
I have been postponing watching this movie since 2011!!

Can't believe the coincidence with this COVID-19 case!
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

As in the accuracy is way beyond creativity.. this does not look random.
If you watched it in 2011, you will know that it was an eye opener for pandemics..
The director did not have any premonitions for COVID-19!!!

SARS(2002), MERS, were deadly too.. and were a sort of cotangion...

But COVID is a mutated form of them!!!
That makes it deadlier!!

5 Likes

Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by DSpokesMan(m): 2:23am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
This scene burst my head..too acurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0e8SxK-_qw
l

Azzzzinnn ehnnn, my head scatter!
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by achi4u(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2020
moshoodn:

Yea..

When COVID-19 came around, The Last Ship series came to mind..

That 'last ship' is exactly what is going on now,gangwar, heartless individuals, super heros etc.
Doc Sara and that guy that is immune to the virus.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by And9: 5:30am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by SultanOfPuna: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2020
achi4u:
That 'last ship' is exactly what is going on now,gangwar, heartless individuals, super heros etc.
Between contagion and last shop which is more realistic
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by SultanOfPuna: 5:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by SultanOfPuna: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2020
youngking22:

That means you have not watched contagion yet
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2020
The Director of the movie have pending questions to answer
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Votukpa(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Contagion is a 2011 movie which is weirdly predicts accurately the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic..
How did the director know this will happen in 9 years time
Here are some clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UkXOj8u1Fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcD2B8ilArM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdedwD2ZZiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLUzF8HRwUI

It's called predictive programming.
Check out 'Eyes of Darkness' by Dean Koontz. In this book, there's a virus called 'wuhan 400' that will supposedly show up in 2020, disappear and then return in 2030 again and then disappear indefinitely. Mind you, 400 = 20x20.

This corona mania was planned and executed for this time around by the powers that be, that shouldn't be.

Don't be scammed.

6 Likes

Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2020
I heard birdflu?
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Contagion is a 2011 movie which is weirdly predicts accurately the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic..
How did the director know this will happen in 9 years time
Here are some clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UkXOj8u1Fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcD2B8ilArM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdedwD2ZZiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLUzF8HRwUI
look, there are different type of virus, okay?

this particular one, corona virus has been in existence since over 50 years ago

Human coronaviruses, first characterized in the 1960s, are responsible for a substantial proportion of upper respiratory tract infections in children. Since 2003, at least 5 new human coronaviruses have been identified, including the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, which caused significant morbidity and mortality. NL63, representing a group of newly identified group I coronaviruses that includes NL and the New Haven coronavirus, has been identified worldwide. These viruses are associated with both upper and lower respiratory tract disease and are likely common human pathogens. The global distribution of a newly identified group II coronavirus, HKU1, has not yet been established. Coronavirology has advanced significantly in the past few years. The SARS epidemic put the animal coronaviruses in the spotlight. The background and history relative to this important and expanding research area are reviewed here.

HISTORY
https://journals.lww.com/pidj/fulltext/2005/11001/history_and_recent_advances_in_coronavirus.12.aspx

a new type of corona virus, convid-19 wasdiscovered last year, 2019

my point is, these are not really predictions
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by wealthyhenry(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2020
The movie series The last ship also comes to mind.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by SultanOfPuna: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2020
9PBLIVE:
look, there are different type of virus, okay?

this particular one, corona virus has been in existence since over 50 years ago

https://journals.lww.com/pidj/fulltext/2005/11001/history_and_recent_advances_in_coronavirus.12.aspx

a new type of corona virus, convid-19 wasdiscovered last year, 2019

my point is, these are not really predictions
For the sake of your mental health just quit conspiracy theories..which one is corona has been around for 50 years..ah ah una lie too much
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by achi4u(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Between contagion and last shop which is more realistic
haven't watch contagion but last ship will make your day.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

For the sake of your mental health just quit conspiracy theories..which one is corona has been around for 50 years..ah ah una lie too much
I even shared a link for you so you can read and have sense

this is the link again, from 2005

Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by csamii: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

In the movie the vaccine was made after 2 million people had already died from the virus.

Yes cause the virus keep mutating.

I won't say the movie is a classic example but it shows what will happen if order isn't restored soon. The world might just descend into chaos case in point Nigeria.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by SultanOfPuna: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2020
9PBLIVE:
I even shared a link for you so you can read and have sense

this is the link again, from 2005

It's SARS they are talking about, nothing like Coronavirus there
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by ClassicMan202(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

It's SARS they are talking about, nothing like Coronavirus there

SARS is part of the Corona Virus family.

1 Like

Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by cr7lomo: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

In the movie the vaccine was made after 2 million people had already died from the virus.

I first watched this movie in early November last year b4 it blew in China...it was aired on dstv ... like dstv knew this will happen this year...it's weird ...that movie depicts what's happening today, no difference
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by SultanOfPuna: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
cr7lomo:

I first watched this movie in early November last year b4 it blew in China...it was aired on dstv ... like dstv knew this will happen this year...it's weird ...that movie depicts what's happening today, no difference
Netflix even removed it.. last time I checked. I hope they put it back online
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by koffos(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Name of movie
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Kingsteve(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
OP, what most people don't understand in this life, is that there are a lot of people with supernatural powers, that come in all forms.

There are people who have the ability to see into the future, through their mind's eyes.
They sit back, close their eyes and BOOM!
Different scenarios start to play out in their minds.

The director of that movie is probably one of such few men.
He harnessed both his creative mind and also that lil bit of psychic in him, to create and direct that movie.

Nostradamus is another name that comes to mind.
Just imagine if Nostradamus was a movie director, the number of films that would've depicted some things which later happened or are happening now.
Scary?
Isn't it?

The power of mysticism is real.

3 Likes

Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by bularuz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
kingkakaone:
There's a movie titled"The last ship".
The disease in that movie that ravaged the whole world is airborne too.
Is The Last Ship a movie or series
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by moshoodn(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
achi4u:

And to imagine that Doc. Sara's life was snuffed out because some people see windows of opportunities...

In every crisis, no matter how deadly, some people are always cashing out and enforcing so.

This COVID-19 too shall pass. I do not foresee any pandemic more extensive and deadlier than the Spanish Flu. Ebola could have, but it was quickly contained.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by moshoodn(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
bularuz:

Is The Last Ship a movie or series
Series.

Seasons 1-5.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Countersam(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Glaxxs:
Where can I download the movie?? Any suggestions?
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by themayor4542(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Tfpdl.com
Thanks.
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Chukapage(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kingsteve:
OP, what most people don't understand in this life, is that there are a lot of people with supernatural powers, that come in all forms.

There are people who have the ability to see into the future, through their mind's eyes.
They sit back, close their eyes and BOOM!
Different scenarios start to play out in their minds.

The director of that movie is probably one of such few men.
He harnessed both his creative mind and also that lil bit of psychic in him, to create and direct that movie.

Nostradamus is another name that comes to mind.
Just imagine if Nostradamus was a movie director, the number of films that would've depicted some things which later happened or are happening now.
Scary?
Isn't it?

The power of mysticism is real.
the director of that movie might be a reptilean or a Light Walker it's not just ordinary ,Beings from the higher dimensions has a hand in this..
Re: The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. by Kingsteve(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chukapage:
the director of that movie might be a reptilean or a Light Walker it's not just ordinary ,Beings from the higher dimensions has a hand in this..

Anything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy / Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) / How To Receive The Same Of Your Partners?(call Tapping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.