Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,274 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG (71071 Views)

Inflation: Tinubu advised Buhari to print more money - Paul Ibe / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes / Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by bosman50(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
And this man is the "supposed" next president of Nigeria.
It is well

9 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by sojayy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Esseite post=87861118]And when you print more naira notes what next?..[/quote

Bullion van

4 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by rusher14: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Why is it that the badly educated are the first to air their opinion on issues beyond their comprehension on this forum?

America has implemented quantitative easing- printing of more dollars to absorb the effect of Coronavirus on their economy.

If the US can do that, and Nigeria itself bases a lot of its commodities on the value of the dollar, why shouldn't we print more Naira representative of the volume printed of the dollar?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by DModeCntStopMe: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
So he will use bullion vans to come and park them away

God punish tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by seedorfg(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
More naira Azin, who are their spending it for, ehnnn. The one you have could be use to buy equipment and foodstuffs for Nigerians, so donate money, leave naira make he dey wrestle with dollar biko.

3 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by Ayo8(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Donate the ones you pilfered first...
I don't understand how he's able to show off bullion vans during election and hide his head when people need him most...

7 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
lol.....mad man.

Inflation nko?

forget inflation, inflation has been around since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by miketayo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shortcut

1 Like

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by Yankee101: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Supported

1 Like

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by dederocs(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Exactly, other countries do this in desperate times as well, the West in particular... During world war2, and the great depression, they resorted to desperate measures to save their people and economy. Economic principles and agreements are made for man, not the other way round, Africa, Nigeria must free itself from the shackles of IMF and World bank, lets start by enacting economic/monetary policies that serve the people, by empowering Nigerians, we are creating more prosperity for our nation. Why do you think the west always pays its citizens, and gives them all sort of allowances and payments, its because they understand this principle. At present American reserve bank rate is at 0%, they are issuing intetrest free loans to stimulate their economy and create more prosperity for the greatest number, this is the work of government. We need to start printing all our currencies in Nigeria, this will also save a lot of costs.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by Timileyin1234(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
This one go worst pass Buhari. I can’t believe I share tribe with this dullard

Expert17 shey u no go do giveaway ni

5 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by wman(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Olodo.

Tinubu fall my hand for here sha.

3 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by brainworkng: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is this man alright? COVID-19 is hunting people this criminal is talking about more naira notes, what happens to all the ones you have stolen?

4 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by neoclassical: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hahaha, did this man go to school at all. What happens to inflation? So elementary economics didn't tell you that when large quantity of money in circulation Chases a few available goods and services in the economy, prices will skyrocket and that will ultimately lead to hyperinflation owing to this present economic situation. Productivity is low at the moment leading to shortages in supply in relation to demand, yet you want to print more money. Voodoo economics.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by hodari: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
See this baboon suddenly forming economist. Mr. bullion van park well jor. Thief

3 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by b03liberty(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
donbachi:
Add ur name here..na men like u.
I am concern on how we will share this money
Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by yinkusss: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Are you CBN Governor. bring all those ones you keep underground.

4 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by MT: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
I really need to know as this is not my turf. Why does the the US get away with printing more dollars to save her economy?. Do the laws of micro economic not applicable to US in this case? . Please I will need to be genuinely educated in this area.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by Arysexy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
This thief has proven he loves corruption more than helping the Nation.

He could pull 2 bullion van loads of cash for election bribing but could not donate N1 to fight COVIK One Nine Birus. Crook!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by dele1727: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
aragonchuks:
Sometimes I wonder who votes this clueless politicians into power that don’t even know Economics , just imagine someone father , grandfather and leader vomiting nonsense without thinking about inflation .. As one Imam said currently “ONLY FOOLS CAN VOTE A BIGGER FOOL INTO POWER “. grin grin

Majority of you people don't know how the economy work.
Inflation is caused by too much money in the economy..

So where is the money now?
Where are the buyers?
Where are the sellers?

Listen and think objectively
Leave the hate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
TINUBU IS TOO HANDSOME TO KNOW THE RIGHT THING TO DO AT THIS CRITICAL MOMENT.

OGA UR MATES ARE DONATING. JEZ DONATE ONE LOADED BULLION VAN GIVE US AND LEAVE US

3 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by aragonchuks(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
dele1727:

Majority of you people don't know how the economy work.
Inflation is caused by too much money in the economy..

So where is the money now?
Where are the buyers?
Where are the sellers?

Listen and think objectively
Leave the hate
Economics H.O.D please enlighten me on how the Economy works please ?

3 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by timesup234: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
All dis yeye american slaves. Following a blueprint of failure
Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by guru90: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
THAT 2 Bullion Van I SAW DURING ELECTION PERIOD..... U DON FINISHED AM?

INDIRECT TELLING FG, HIS MONEY DON DE REDUCE POCO BY POCO...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by futuregovernor: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=winnymoh post=87864319]if you have any prove he has stolen then come out with it. [/quot) Yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by 1x2x3: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Precious4real50:
No need to do that because his loots alone can save the economy grin cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi grin cheesy

Ka ogbe ibu?
Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by yeyeosoronga: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
MT:
I really need to know as this is not my turf. Why does the the US get away with printing more dollars to save her economy?. Do the laws of micro economic not applicable to US in this case? . Please I will need to be genuinely educated in this area.

Same here.
But Bola Tinubu is a graduate of accounting from the US. I'm not sure how much of an economics background he has, but his suggestions shouldn't just be dismissed because it sounds as if he wants to pocket the money printed into bullion vans.
Why did the US print more dollars?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by guru90: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
yinkusss:
Are you CBN Governor. bring all those ones you keep underground.

Thanks Brother.... i love this your statement..... That man na Thief!!!

2 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by Dpaulie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
See fool oooh and this one wan be Nigeria president abi? One wey go dey print naira for him pocket.. naija we hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by Growing(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Printing more money is the reason our fathers used N3,000 and started a business in the early 80's and made it big (3k had value), but today the same N3,000 cannot feed one for one week.

It is a wicked person who understands what printing money backed by nothing does to the economy that will be quick to bring it up as a solution.

Why is virtually every economy around the world experiencing boom and bust cycles? Because every central bank prints money.

Printing money whether done by the US or any other country worsens the state of the economy. But greedy people are not ready to admit this.

No wonder they don't teach monetary matters in school, so that many people who will read this post of mine will not know what I am even talking about.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / I Was A Doctor In Nigeria, Now A Cleaner In Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.