Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,137 members, 7,838,887 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: (857 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
Everytime I read through this column, I hear guys saying this and that about girls being gold diggers, etc. I have a girl friend, a student that has been dating a guy 4 somtime now. Everytime she comes to visit the guy, he would ask her after atleast 30mins of being with him whether she wants a drink. And on one occassion, she said yes and he went, opened his fridge and brought out pure that smells like rotten onions, Anyway, am just thinking that girls deserve better, if a girl marries u, she is giving up everything for u. She will take up ur name, bear u children, so I think she really ought to be pampered and not the other way around,
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Mygoldie(f): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2010
opened his fridge and brought out pure that smells like rotten onions.

is that a name of a drink?
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by 190: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^ R.O.T.F.L.M.F.A.O

Some Guys with their Phocked up mentality!!
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
My goldie, I mean pure water. As in satchet water.
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by InkedNerd(f): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
OP, I love your username wink
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by calddon(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
dats not an xcuse 2 b a gold wateva
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by iice(f): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
undecided Because of pure water? People no get water to drink, dey drink mud and rusty tasting water. . .
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omolola1(f): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
that guy isnt ok o!
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by EngrChidi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
i need not b a gold digger. wat eva is urs cant b taken but we all v 2 make sacrifices. its unfortunate dat u ladies beliv its d guys dat must giv, cant dat guy v visired d gal instead of her visiting. wen ur guy visits u hw much do u spend to entertain him?
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by cantell(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Omalichanwa:

Everytime I read through this column, I hear guys saying this and that about girls being gold diggers, etc. I have a girl friend, a student that has been dating a guy 4 somtime now. Everytime she comes to visit the guy, he would ask her after atleast 30mins of being with him whether she wants a drink. And on one occassion, she said yes and he went, opened his fridge and brought out pure that smells like rotten onions, Anyway, am just thinking that girls deserve better, if a girl marries u, she is giving up everything for u. She will take up your name, bear u children, so I think she really ought to be pampered and not the other way around,
Why don't you tell us you're a gold digger and save of us the trouble of going thru ur pathetic lies.
pure water? sounds so lame.
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by 1one: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

OP, I love your username wink
Me two
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2010
same here
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by kokoye(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2010
gold digger never reach - you be soft drink or mineral digger

cold pure water yesssssssss grin
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Jaideyone(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^lol grin
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
The comments am getting now is totally stupid. So if u call a student to come visit u, u wld only offer her pure water. I wonder where the girls are, Well if u girls like to be treated like this,
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by weedinLA: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
You can be whatever you want, "Gold-digger"! Spread those legs between sheets and see if sooner than you'd expect, you wouldn't find yourself in the streets, slowpoke@!
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
I think that deep in ur heart u guys knw that it is wrong. If u value someone, u wldnt treat that person like this. A guy that really cares for a girl wld be happy to spend on her and not the other way around
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ weed dnt be stupid. who talked abt spreading legs, So u think every girl spreads her legs,
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by weedinLA: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
Omalichanwa:

I think that deep in your heart u guys knw that it is wrong. If u value someone, u wldnt treat that person like this. A guy that really cares for a girl wld be happy to spend on her and not the other way around

Shut up. Go masturbate yourself silly!!!! You wanna get laid, go out there and get laid. You need money, go and f-ing get a real job or engineer your f-ing business slowpoke!!!! What a one-legged son-of-a-biatch looking for gold when you cant even mine 'em! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are disgusting!
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
U are really a big FO OL. I bet that's ur mom, sisters and every one related. U are STu piD and a disgrace to humanity. U shld have been created a monkey and not a human. IMbeCi le.
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by weedinLA: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
Omalichanwa:

U are really a big FO OL. I bet that's your mom, sisters and every one related. U are STu piD and a disgrace to humanity. U shld have been created a monkey and not a human. IMbeCi le.

Fortunately, I am human and a better human at that. Banging everything that walks in skirts. You can't compare son. I already switched all that.

One false move from you, get you swiss-cheesed up.

I am no disgrace to humanity; otherwise, classy ladies wouldn't be all over me the time.

Go sleep somewhere little boy, I'm grown. Come talk when your bank accounts grow up to the level
where you can talk to me, silly little bratty infantile.
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by omega25red(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
Omalichanwa:

Everytime I read through this column, I hear guys saying this and that about girls being gold diggers, etc. I have a girl friend, a student that has been dating a guy 4 somtime now. Everytime she comes to visit the guy, he would ask her after atleast 30mins of being with him whether she wants a drink. And on one occassion, she said yes and he went, opened his fridge and brought out pure that smells like rotten onions, Anyway, am just thinking that girls deserve better, if a girl marries u, she is giving up everything for u. She will take up your name, bear u children, so I think she really ought to be pampered and not the other way around,
This is funny. so a man gives up nothing when he marries a woman? your mentality about the dynamics of relationships is not neutral at all.
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ weed the only female that would go after u are ones with four legs (goats) dnt worry u wld soon be caught in ur abominable act just like they caught ur brother last time FO oL. @ omega, what does a guy give up when he marry? Pray tell me.
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by weedinLA: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Omalichanwa:

@ weed the only female that would go after u are ones with four legs (goats) dnt worry u wld soon be caught in your abominable act just like they caught your brother last time FO oL. @ omega, what does a guy give up when he marry? Pray tell me.

Looking past you, you are way too low-class for my liking. Go switch your game up!
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by omega25red(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
Omalichanwa:

@ weed the only female that would go after u are ones with four legs (goats) dnt worry u wld soon be caught in your abominable act just like they caught your brother last time FO oL. @ omega, what does a guy give up when he marry? Pray tell me.
His freedom to date freely ( i said this because it seems like most women are brainwashed to believe that if they dont marry by a certain age they are useless to the world so the brainwash a man to marry them), he gives up his wallet to women who don't have any prospects who expect a man to do everything financially for them, He gives up his sanity, he gives up being able to just get up and go without having to tell his wife where he is going etc etc these are just a few things
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ weed, if u are even a human,u wld be my errand boy when it comes to class. Take ur rotten as s else where fo ol.
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Omalichanwa: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
Aren't guys the ones that says "would u marry me"? I pity those girls that get that desperate. No wonder guys treat girls like shit nowadays,
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^unfortunately you have to understand that men treat women like dirt because some women out there believe that their presence is like a reward to us!!!!
who cares if a woman is hungry or thirsty, doesnt she eat or drink before coming out?! would she do the same if WE we went to her house or WE still have to pay for drinks?! you can clearly see that what you are saying makes no sense.
- you are making marriage like its a favor to us men, get real sista!
- you are making having children like these children are the MEN's property and not yours too. like only men will enjoy them. duh!
- you are talking about women changing their names like their name is some kind of luxury, abeg!

women like you are the ones who are making women look like garbage by claiming that the ONLY reason to pamper women is because they bare children and change their name, grow up sista!

if a women cant bare children, shouldnt she be pampered too?!
if you wont marry a women, shouldnt you pamper a woman just the same?
Re: I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: by rman: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ OP
Can't you see how shallow your reasons are?
If you don't get this mentality of going into a relationship thinking you are doing your partner a favor, you will end up been disappointed.
You are not doing anyone a favor, infact girls like you are liabilities and don't deserve a partner.

@ MrBrownJay,
Brilliant!

(1) (Reply)

Why Refuse Him Because He's Just A Friend? / Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? / Why Are Women Sooooooooo Jelous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.