Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? (853 Views)

A Touching Story Of Romance (what ll you do?) / Teachers And Female Students Romance. What Is The Way Out? / Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? by Sandy2010: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2011
I recently started work but already having a lot of male admirers especially my colleague and after all the hints he kept giving me and me telling him to back off, I ended up sleeping with him and chilling even inside the office and outside.

my question for nairalanders is if i am doing something dangerous or what are the consequences of office romance since we chill outside the office or am i stupid for developing that kind of feelings for my co worker?
Re: Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? by omega25red(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
1. you loose your job
2. the manager bangs you too so that you dont loose your job
3. another guy bangs you so he doesn't tell anyone else that you banged the first guy
4. you are known as the office skank who just started working but is banging everyone
5. the guy you banged starts crowding you because you see him at least 5 days a week
6.your boss fires you for fraternization
7. the guy breaks up with you and tells everyone you are an easy lay
8. you get pregnant at your new job

these are a few im sure others have more
Re: Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2011
You are on a frast train to the unemployment market
Re: Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? by Godmother(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2011
Sandy2010:

I recently started work but already having a lot of male admirers especially my colleague and after all the hints he kept giving me and me telling him to back off, I ended up sleeping with him and chilling even inside the office and outside.

my question for nairalanders is if i am doing something dangerous or what are the consequences of office romance since we chill outside the office or am i silly for developing that kind of feelings for my co worker?

Sometimes it happens that way when you are the newest kid on the block. Remember Jambite rush
Anyways, having an office romance is two-sided, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesnt and things could get really uncomfortable for you( both )at the office.
Re: Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Office Romance? What Are The Consequences? by Godessa(f): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
It depends because i and my husband met and still work in the same office though different divisions now.

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Cope And Overcome Heartbreak / Second Chances / Can You Excuse A Man Who Chooses To Date His Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.