Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria (66158 Views)

COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown / Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Mortuaries Are Full Due To Lockdown, Need Decongestion / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Superjazz:

May u contact Corona virus and chronic desease b4 u carry out your evil acts, may your children future be doomed as u choose to be an evil hearted criminal
Spits**

You can't always be broke man.
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by photon3106: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
ayobamiJR:

You can't always be broke man.

Lolz grin That was funny
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
zicoraads:

Good girl.

You are learning well. grin cheesy tongue

Lol.
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by simplyshade: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
cheesy
SweetJoystick:
Rise not rice
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
viccipedia:
Perhaps it’s the spark you need. The status quo has been maintained for too long.

Exactky
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
kingsleybrave:

It's a pity bro...
If you visit brothels, clubs, beer parlor and abgoo joints at night.....you will know that Nigerians are reckless spenders ......
Especially these so called barrow pushers ,drivers and conductors

Finally
Someone echoing my sentiments

Nigerians have the same reckless spending pattern as many Americans undecided
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
jolyment:

Jungle justice for criminals.

I suggest this
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
overall90:

just this morning,one person had died at mile 3.port Harcourt.
some people went early in the morning to see if they can buy food items from these women that bring things early in the morning,police came and started beating people up and destroying wares and also spread tear gas.
one driver lost control and crashed his bus,killing one person.
and the lock down is just starting.

Nigerians sef
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Imperare:
Keep your negative opinions to yourself.

I see;
Nigerians developing their skills,
Learning new skills
Time to think/meditate about ones life: see your failures and be a better version of yourself.
More time for yourself and your maker.
A break from the activities of life.
Time to strengthen your religious belief / faith.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

Mumu talk, so the uneducated pepper seller would learn which new skill?
You morons think earth revolves around your 2*2 cubicles

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
sassysure:

It will be so because people never took this serious so they didn't think ahead.
People should have bought kerosene in gallons.
It's still dry season in Nigeria.
Keep your waste outside your gate to dry a bit and burn it.
People that never had waste people visit their area do that.
Don't allow it to pile up.

Is this hard to do?
Nigerians want lots of freebies and always apportion blame everywhere except themselves.

Yea, govt isn't doing enough. Have they ever done enough before and yet people are surviving.

The only waste that is a problem to me is diaper but people can opt for cloth diapers or baby napkins.

Valid point
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by sunday0707(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
alizma:
More babies will be born after 9 months. Don't ask me how.
I even dey hear say condom don scarce ,so your prediction might be right. May God help us at a time like this
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by Botanophobia: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
mekaboy:
This lockdown is supposed to stop the spread of this virus. This would have been the case in a developed country. Where the entire country could be disinfected during the lockdown, people are provided with food and shelter etc.

But the the reverse will most likely be the case in Nigeria. Here are 5 things Nigeria will most likely achieve with the Botanophobia

1) basic esentials will be on the rice.

2) more jobs will be lost

3) Nigerians will become poorer

4) crime will increase

5) more Nigerians will die from other diseases like High Blood pressure, depression, malnutrition etc due to lack of access healthcare and emergency response.

At some point violence and lawlessness will have a field day and people wont even care anymore if they are infected or not . This will lead to a wider spread.
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by kingsleybrave(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

Finally
Someone echoing my sentiments

Nigerians have the same reckless spending pattern as many Americans undecided
Are you by chance comparing Americas with a third world continent .......it's a aberration bro......
The poorest and most hopeless persons in American is far better than an average man in Nigeria....... We ain't mates at all
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by Spanner4(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
I doubt your gloomy prediction OP, trust Nigerians we are going to contain the virus so well that the rest of the world will be awestruck. Trust Naija. By April we shall be free of covid-19. Just belief.

I said it categorically, at the fourth week of April

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by dicoms: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:

E be like say this staple food dey hungry you angry

grin grin grin grin

Get a free .com domain name for your business. Check my signature for more details.
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by proudevil: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I see, old man reasoning like a kid.
Not necessarily an old man...just been doing what old people do before you were born.
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
proudevil:

Not necessarily an old man...just been doing what old people do before you were born.

Hahahaha. You are a funny guy. Didn't even know I was dealing with a comedian. Lolz
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Safe Is Sniper/ Go 90 For Mosquito Control? / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.