Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister (19353 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
I am very furious right now. I barged into my sis room and caught the foolish house boy inserting it forcefully into her. Yes!! He was forcing his disgusting manhood into my virgin sister. I trusted this goat but he has proven otherwise.

On a second thought, i am withholding his picture. I dont know what to do as my parents haven't heard about this yet. Damn! I dont even know how long this has been going on. For f*cks sake, she's a minor. Idiots are in this world indeed. Of all the girls out there, my sister?? I want to just destroy him now!!

Lalasticlala, i think am ready.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Quietly(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello nairalander,

7 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by movement2020: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I am very furious right now. I barged into my sis room and caught the foolish house boy inserting it forcefully into her. Yes!! He was forcing his disgusting manhood into my virgin sister. I trusted this goat but he has proven otherwise.

On a second thought, i am withholding his picture. I dont know what to do as my parents haven't heard about this yet. Damn! I dont even know how long this has been going on. For f*cks sake, she's a minor. Idiots are in this world indeed. Of all the girls out there, my sister?? I want to just destroy him now!!

How old is guy in question?

How long has he been in your house?

How old is the little girl? Asking to know if she can share what has been happening all these while. She would say the truth. From there, you can decide on what to do to the boy.

Lesson learnt. Trust nobody except yourself. The world has changed so much that the people we less expect to find in such situations, fall our hands. Handle with care and patience.

Make sure the little girl is safe henceforth. She has been exposed, so you need to try as much as possible to change her mind psychologically as soon as possible.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
... and instead of beating the bejesus out of this rapist, you decided to come to NL (aka supreme court of social media) instead , abi?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by anthonyuncle(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
u better report him fast and quick.

report him to both ur parents and authorities.

don't try to cover it up.

if u do da mistake of hiding it today, tomorrow he'll do something worse to her and other kids.

don't forget to unleash ur hatred on da current pandemic in da form of beatings on him before the police take him away

9 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Bluezy13(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gosh!!!

I just forgot what I wanted to type.

2 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by maak400: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Why didn’t she shout for help?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
movement2020:

How old is guy in question?

How long has he been in your house?

How old is the little girl? Asking to know if she can share what has been happening all these while. She would say the truth. From there, you can decide on what to do to the boy.

Lesson learnt. Trust nobody except yourself. The world has changed so much that the people we less expect to find in such situations, fall our hands. Handle with care and patience.

Make sure the little girl is safe henceforth. She has been exposed, so you need to try as much as possible to change her mind psychologically as soon as possible.
He's 19 or there about. She's not telling me what i want to hear. She's 16
I dont know anymore

6 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by maak400: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore
I guess it’s not a case of rape, if it was rape, she would have called for help! she’s enjoying it grin

169 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Will it affect her emotionally? If yes, how can i help her please
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by spiritedtete: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
No gun, No cutlass ni... abi what is all this what are you waiting for... get knife and pluck one of the ear please!

Chai oh lord... for any who try this with my daughter please just by yourself go and make your obituary paper. I beg you.

4 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by 2special(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
It will surely affect her, the solution is to get rid of the guy and let your sister go for medical test and also see a professional counselor that deals in sexual case

5 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
I smell fiction

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by bigass123(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore
16 of this generation are sexually exposed and knows what they want.
It's not rape, if it was she will be shouting the heavens down. They're both adventure seekers.
I just told you the plain truth

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by majamajic(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore

Sorry to say , it's a normal sex

Your sister started so much earlier before 18 , since the guy is 19

I don't see any case here

Let's not all feel like saints , she knew what she did

Just caution her , and sack the house boy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by shortgun(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
He's ur sisters boyfriend...u caught them doing what boyfriends n girlfriends do.
Be careful before ur sister poisons you...females at her age are known to do irrational things for the love of their lives.
Stay safe.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
majamajic:

Sorry to say , it's a normal sex

Your sister started so much earlier before 18 , since the guy is 19

I don't see any case here

Let's not all feel like saints , she knew what she did

Just caution her , and sack the house boy
No. She's not like that. Sacking is not enough. I might most likely take this to a station. Its clearly rape. He''s stupid

1 Like

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Makavelli25: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
maak400:
Why didn’t she shout for help?
Lmao,the thing na No loud am
Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Makavelli25: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
He is 19
She is 16 and ya telling us he was forcefully putting it.

Come op are you okay.
Your sister cant fight of a 19 year old houseboy or cant she shout the hell of her voice.

Abi she be dundi ni
Op no let me vex o.
You caught your sister having sex with the houseboy and you feel mad about it.
So gedifork outa here

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by daben1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
He is 19
She is 16 and ya telling us he was forcefully putting it.

Come op are you okay.
Your sister cant fight of a 19 year old houseboy or cant she shout the hell of her voice.

Abi she be dundi ni
Op no let me vex o.
You caught your sister having sex with the houseboy and you feel mad about it.
So gedifork outa here
Mtcheew, no mind OP, at first I thought the girl will be around 7 or 8. 16 years old that know what they want... She said "rape" grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by movement2020: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore

With that her resentment, lots have happened. Action speaks louder. However, to avoid being judgemental, find an elderly woman you think she can open up to.

Don't hand over but use wisdom to intiate the elderly into the issue. It shouldn't be as if you are reporting her. You need to know the extent of the damage so as to understand how to intervene and work on her psychology. It's very important. Minor though but she already know alot if not more than you. Use wisdom before action.

4 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by puremaker7(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
it's obvious that your sister yaf spoilt at the age of 16, raising a daughter is one of the hardest thing in this life.
your sister enjoys it, that was y she never shouted for help..
the so call houseboy is one of your sister boyfriends, thread softly cause she may get yu poisoned if you arrest her boy friend.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by spiritedtete: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore

I am out...! This is consensual abeg no carry this kind gist come here again .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by Makavelli25: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
daben1:
Mtcheew, no mind OP, at first I thought the girl will be around 7 or 8. 16 years old that know what they want... She said "rape" grin grin grin
Can you imagine
16 year old. Op you better leave the poor houseboy and talk shit to your sister about sex and the dangers associated with it if done outside marriage

7 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by majamajic(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
No. She's not like that. Sacking is not enough. I might most likely take this to a station. Its clearly rape. He''s stupid

Normally they might be dating, without u knowing, if it was a rape , did u meet your sis shouting or struggling ?

Just sack the guy and let go , he is just 19 and your sis 16 ,

4 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by drmikeadams(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin. Lol op wan turn am to rape ,meanwhile e sister dey enjoy d tin

10 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by LordAzubuike(f): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
I thought she was a minor until I saw 16 lol...

Even a 13 yr old girl already know alot about sex. Kids are more exposed. Go to secondary schools and see them having sex inside toilets and back of classrooms. They just want to seek adventure and have fun. Talk to your sister

6 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by spiralwedge(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
The op sounds jealous. She's eating what rightly belongs to yours. But you can share Sha... Codedly

I even thought it was a 6 year old.

4 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by kernniejay(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
The two of them are old enough to realise what they were doing. Beat them like hell, especially that girl who refuse to report the immorality committed against herself.

2 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by DModeCntStopMe: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Bros! sorry to say, you might not know your 'innocent' sister too well

8 Likes

Re: I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister by DModeCntStopMe: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
I dont know anymore

I'm interested to know what you want to hear that your sister is not telling you

Is she defending him?

From what I understand, this is a consensual sex.

Children of nowadays don spoil finish. Never swear for your sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.