Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? (508 Views)

Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. / Married Women Cheating Without Protection. / How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2020
When you partner cheats by expressing love to someone without any form of sexual intercourse, will you forgive?
Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by Meeloreh(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2020
Na from clap dance dey start

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by Zayttoven: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2020
The worst form of betrayal comes from the heart not the body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by donbachi(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2020
freedomest:
When you partner cheats by expressing love to someone without any form of sexual intercourse, will you forgive?
in every mission or plan..there is a set goal.
Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by coolestofall(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Sex without emotions would have been better. Therell be no reason to stay, someone else already has her heart.
Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by dawnomike(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2020
So many men are guilty of this more than ladies i think... I was once guilty of it also.
Sometimes, you just find yourself indulging in such chats over time.
It is an easy net to get captured in; that is why one must strive at improving his/her self control
Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by Schoolshoe: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2020
I would forgive but start my own emotional cheating too. Life no hard
Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by Leezah(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Let's consider the options here.

You are in a long distance relationship (LDR from here on). Obviously you can't be physically there often. So, in an LDR, all you really have is communication.

If you choose not to forgive him, then you must break up. Otherwise, what happens is you have resentment festering, on some level, and sooner or later that will destroy the LDR.

If you choose to forgive him, the LDR can continue. But, the fact remains that LDRs are very hard on the people involved.

Physical presence is very important to most people. Not just for sex, but the little things like just hugging the person at the end of the day, or cuddling together and watching a movie. All of those add up to a lot.

It's not to say that LDRs can't work, but I think eventually there must be plans to make an LDR not so distant. And those plans usually involve at least one person changing their life significantly and permanently to be with the other person.

Someone will probably have to give up their job, their apartment/house, their immediate circle of friends and family. That's asking a great deal. It's a level of commitment on a par with if not more than marriage.

And if executed, those plans can leave a ton of resentment and pressure on the non-moving partner "I gave up my entire life for you!" for example must NEVER be said or implied.

If there are no such plans, the odds are sooner or later, he will find someone he likes who isn't so far away and happens to be single. Even if he isn't as compatible as with you, there won't be the LDR issues to contend with.

Even with such plans, it doesn't mean he will be happy with waiting X years for them to come to fruition. LDRs are just hard for a lot of people to deal with.

The movie "Going the Distance" is a comedy about a couple in exactly that situation. You might find it relevant.
Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by MJBOLT: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2020
no form of cheating should not be tolerated in a relationship
Re: Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Netflix and chill, for just little money not up to day subscription, you’ll feel like you’re in a cinema in this era of social distancing and lockdown

(1) (Reply)

My TELL ALL / Foods That Increase Your Penis Size Naturally / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.