Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. (3421 Views)

My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
This morning, I read a post of a guy who said his woman cheated on him with her ex. In that post, I wanted to send him a link of a thread I created about marriage and cheating, then I saw a comment from a lady advising him to forgive her, so I got angry and replied her with the below...

Typing...
Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shugavee:
lol just read it , tell her to cut ties with him , forgive her !! If she keeps contact dump her

I wanted to yell at you, but I'm not that kind of person.

Let me tell you something and please, tell it to all women. "Men and women are different."

Starting from the day a man speaks with you, never you cheat on him. Men don't forgive cheating and NEVER will — it's our pride. If they say they have forgiven you, trust me, they are pretending.

Even if you carry Jesus along to come apologize to a man after cheating on him, he will not forgive you. For the sake of God, he will say he has forgiven you and starts acting normal for months or years or even marry you, but dear, he has not forgiven you.

One day, the marriage will crash with just a minor misunderstanding, but the underlying truth is: your cheating when the two of you were dating caused it.

After a woman has cheated, she should know no amount of tears or plea can make a man forgive her, but the man will pretend to have forgiven her.

Even if you forget everything I have told you above, don't forget "Men DON'T forgive women who cheated on them, but they'll pretend to have."

After a woman has cheated on a man, she should end the relationship IMMEDIATELY because it has already ended even though they are still having sex with each other and professing how much they love each other.

In the guy's mind, he is single and you're his f*ck buddy. One day, it will be finally made official when you'll see his new girl or hear he has wedded another women when you traveled to see your parents or someone.

At the end, you'll either start from scratch, commit suicide, or try to ruin his marriage.

Men are not fools, so women shouldn't be fooled after cheating on a man.

If you cheat on me, even Jesus can't make me forgive you, though, I'll still keep you as a friend and pretend to have forgiven you.

Telling a man to forgive a woman who cheated on him equals to telling him "you're an idiót." No real man wants to be an idiót — except being an idîot is hereditary to him.

A woman sees sex as "just sex and fun," but the original man of that woman sees it as DISRESPECT, DISREGARD, AND LACK OF FEAR FOR HIM. How will you feel if your child has no fear and respect for you as a woman? The same way you feel is how a man who has been cheated on feels.

Show me one man who wants his woman to disrespect, disregard, and don't have fear of him and I'll show you a weak man who will die early during marriage — which the death is caused by the women.

High BP and depression awaits any man who forgives a cheating woman or a nagging woman.

Two things a woman should NEVER do to someone like me is cheat or nag. Your beauty, money, intelligence, Godly pretentious behavior, fat ass, big breast, etc. won't save you.

So, I'm angry with you for saying he should forgive her. Men don't forgive a woman who has cheated on them, but men will always pretend to have forgiven.

Though, weak men with low self-esteem and are poverty-stricken who can't get another woman will forgive. When this same weak man becomes rich, he will remember how you cheated on him years ago and divorce you, starts sleeping with small girls or a get a second wife. You'll be in his house, but like a slave. You won't know where his anger is coming from.

Na that time you go tell your pastor to come counsel the two of you. After several attempts by the pastor to make you people become one happy family again to no avail, you too will start sleeping with the pastor and one day the pastor will be caught.

At the end, the cheating you did in your 20s to your boyfriend, now husband, has crashed your marriage, your pastor's marriage, and the image of the Church.

You see? So don't cheat on your boyfriend and if you accidentally cheat, end the relationship because the wrath awaits you in the future if you continue.

One woman's cheating habit can break a nation. A cheat never changes even though he/she vowed to have changed — it's just a word or fake remorse. No be today yash dey for back.

A word is enough and I speak from wisdom bestowed on me from above and from experience.

Thank you and all the best.

Modified

Extra Info:

Here is the guy's thread https://www.nairaland.com/5763822/girlfriend-confesses-how-ex-force

Here is the post I wanted to recommend for him to read before I saw that advice that got me angry. https://www.nairaland.com/5698470/how-know-wife-cheat-even

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who men EPP sef

You guys like forming messiah. Well point of correction, the only thing we women need u guys for is for procreation. Aside that u guys are just useless, prideful, egoistic poachers looking for where to spill your rotten akamu's

Dogs!!

6 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Homeboiy: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bitter girls will not agree with u.

4 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Duru9(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:
Who men EPP sef

You guys like forming messiah. Well point of correction, the only thing we women need u guys for is for procreation. Aside that u guys are just useless, prideful, egoistic poachers looking for where to spill your rotten akamu's

Dogs!!

Are you talking about your dad?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:

I'm talking about you mofo.. Have u spilled your rotten akamu today? cool

3 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:
Who men EPP sef

Dogs!!

Okay.

1 Like

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by gunners160(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
gbam. I dey come
Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Homeboiy:
Bitter girls will not agree with u.

The post isn't to attack girls/women — it's just me saying the truth as I usually do. When it comes to men, I also tell them the bitter truth, but nice guys/men always attack me for telling them the truth.

My hands are clean — I'm only a messenger of the bitter truth. People's reaction after I have said the truth doesn't faze me.

4 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by neonly: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Duru9 post=87920338]

Are you talking about your dad? [/quote

]

3 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by neonly: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:

1 Like

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by LilPeezy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:
Who men EPP sef

Dogs!!
Daughter of DOG

10 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

I'm talking about you mofo.. Have u spilled your rotten akamu today? cool
just the way your dad spilled his rotten akamu in your momz rotten cunt and your rotten self came into existence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
just the way your dad spilled his rotten akamu in your momz rotten cunt and your rotten self came into existence.

That morenike on your monicker is the child who u brought into the world with your rotten, disgusting akamu poured on your wife's ugly looking cunt..

Guys be angry when women tell them the truth.. Does it deflate your rotten ego to learn you're not needed by women grin grin

3 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

That morenike on your monicker is the child who u brought into the world with your rotten, disgusting akamu poured on your wife's ugly looking cunt..

Guys be angry when women tell them the truth.. Does it deflate your ego to learn you're not needed by women grin grin
Leemaaaaao, it's just a moniker from a Yoruba movie. See your useless life!!! I got a loving lady. Iclef told you the truth, you come dey boil like hot water. Eeediot!

6 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Leemaaaaao, it's just a moniker from a Yoruba movie. See your useless life!!! I got a loving lady. Iclef told you the truth, you come dey boil like hot water. Eeediot!

Ode... That morenike na your pikin.. Don't deny your child because of social media oga.

And which truth did he say, he's saying u guys don't forgive cheating women.. Guys are very stupid sha.. Na Una go cheat pass, come dey do like say na we women dey cheat.

3 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Ode... That morenike na your pikin.. Don't deny your child because of social media oga.

And which truth did he say, he's saying u guys don't forgive cheating women.. Guys are very stupid sha.. Na Una go cheat pass, come dey do like say na we women dey cheat.

you for force your useless child if you have one on me nah. Shebi you never still get sense. Cos your moniker is "ImModern" doesn't mean you're modern Na. it's obvious you're a dunce.

9 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
you for force your useless child if you have one on me nah. Shebi you never still get sense. Cos your moniker is "ImModern" doesn't mean you're modern Na. it's obvious you're a dunce.

Point of correction, why will I force my child on you? You talk like a very retarded pig.
Maybe I should take u back to the drawing board cuz you sound so dumb to comprehend simple English

Useless, insensible twit

3 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Point of correction, why will I force my child on you? You talk like a very retarded pig.
Maybe I should take u back to the drawing board cuz you sound so dumb to comprehend simple English

Useless, insensible twit
Thank God! This is killing my boredom!!!!!! English?? Shebi you're getting paid speaking and typing good English. Have you masturbated today? E go relief you!!!!! You just need to cum! Your fluids are freezing already!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by AeroplaneApple: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
iClef:

I wanted to yell at you, but I'm not that kind of person.
as great as your response was... You spoilt it by starting with the above... Only a simp start their words like this

1 Like

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Thank God! This is killing my boredom!!!!!! English?? Shebi you're getting paid speaking and typing good English. Have your masturbated today? E go relief you!!!!! You just need to cum! Your fluids are freezing already!!!!

Thats the only thing u know.. Masturbate, sex and the rest. Thats why useless guys like u can't keep it in your pants..

For your info, I don't need to masturbate to get relief. Unlike you guys that cheat, I'm quite capable of holding myself

Tell your morenike to masturbate, it seems her fluids are freezing old faq

2 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Thats the only thing u know.. Masturbate, sex and the rest. Thats why useless guys like u can't keep it in your pants..

For your info, I don't need to masturbate to get relief. Unlike you guys that cheat, I'm quite capable of holding myself

Tell your morenike to masturbate, it seems her fluids are freezing old faq
anything is allowed just to make you happy. Babe I know you're frustrated with life n Corona virus is adding to your frustration. We are with you! Have you thought of suicide recently?

5 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
AeroplaneApple:
as great as your response was... You spoilt it by starting with the above... Only a simp start their words like this

Okay, alpha.
Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
anything is allowed just to make you happy. Babe I know you're frustrated with life n Corona virus is adding to your frustration. We are with you! Have you thought of suicide recently?

Lol.. You're the one frustrated oga. Since the op wrote a post bashing girls when himself isn't a saint and I replied, u jumped on my mention. Why

You for carry your frustrated, unproductive life go comment your own.. I swear, I know you're a father but u sound like a kid.. Go to school son

3 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Lol.. You're the one frustrated oga. Since the op wrote a post bashing girls when himself isn't a saint and I replied, u jumped on my mention. Why

You for carry your frustrated, unproductive life go comment your own.. I swear, I know you're a father but u sound like a kid.. Go to school son
Ode! You're just contradicting yourself. Please, let's not go back to the op's post. We are here already. Let's handle our shiiiiits independently. I feel your pain. The only thing that loves you in the whole wide world is your middle finger. I'm guessing the feeling is mutual.

4 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by BigJoe19: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Useless, insensible twit
shocked
Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by BigJoe19: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Useless, insensible twit
This is obviously MZrapper, guys stop arguing with this woman, she is seriously insane just like kemi olunloyo.

2 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Ode! You're just contradicting yourself. Please, let's not go back to the op's post. We are here already. Let's handle our shiiiiits independently. I feel your pain. The only thing that loves you in the whole wide world is your middle finger. I'm guessing the feeling is mutual.

Ah.. U sound pained. Why don't u wanna go back to d op's post? Because u see you've been arguing baselessly shey

Guy thats why u need to go back to school and learn how to comprehend and understand simple English.. I can't believe I've wasted my precious time arguing with a small boy. See me here arguing because of d op's post and this useless human from the anus of a pig is bashing me just because I'm a woman

You're still a kid nigga grin

3 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
This is obviously MZrapper, guys stop arguing with this woman, she is seriously insane just like kemi olunloyo.

I've never heard of any Mzraper and you're free to make your assumptions

4 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by BigJoe19: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

I've never heard of any Mzraper and you're free to make your assumptions
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by ImModern(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
Keep deceiving yourself.

Mumu. You're d one deceiving yourself because I opened an account and u carried your useless self to my mention to say I'm another person

You sound slow

2 Likes

Re: REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. by DaddyMorenike: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:

Ah.. U sound pained. Why don't u wanna go back to d op's post? Because u see you've been arguing baselessly shey

Guy thats why u need to go back to school and learn how to comprehend and understand simple English.. I can't believe I've wasted my precious time arguing with a small boy. See me here arguing because of d op's post and this useless human from the anus of a pig is bashing me just because I'm a woman

You're still a kid nigga grin
I can feel the vibe in your replies. Since you wanna go back, kindly pinpoint where the op bashed ladies. Shebi you know how to nosedive like a Hot goat sniffing on rotten ass. See how she came running to the reply section. We could all tell you are frustrated so bad. Some said you're kinda like Kemi okunloyo, that's disrespectful to her. You're just a lowbudget thing of the low budget thing Im confident you are.. .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Playing With My Girlfriend Make Me Less Of A Man ? / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021 / Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.