Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus (74318 Views)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by davillian(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Governor virus
Lol
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by LivingSage: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's what happens to governor that doesn't care about his people. Holding rally amid this pandemic

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by oloyedayo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Caretaker chairmen of local government councils had contact with this man and many of us have contacted our local government chairmen. Most of us need to go for this test wallahi.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by jacoik(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.
What about the swarm of people that visits them hourly?
What about their families, aides, cleaners, cooks, security details?

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

The tests are wrongly carried out!
deep word
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Benrosaria(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up
baba stop this story of end time, these group of persons know why they do this things of self-acclaiming positive, the big deal is China trying to get world power, Nigeria na always comedy show
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by segzy3(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
hargbolahan01:
you failed to see all his acheivement because of rally as if ajimobi and other politicians don't organize rally
which yeye achievements?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by senatordave1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Christie06:
The Lord will visit you with His Healing and grant you Divine health Our Governor.

We will be praying for you.
Pray for el rufai first
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Jostoman: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona virus scammer from president buhari . sanwo olu=10 billion
Health ministry = 5 billion
Nigeria citizen = Nothing.
Anybody who wants to donate money now should just go to Central Bank and send the money to Nigeria citizen through their bvn. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by anonymous1759(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Babatunde40:

Go and buy brighter grammar textbook. It will help you. See the way you are writing. Reading what you wrote looks like garbage even if you were trying to make good points because you can't write well. Terrible

Wicked Man grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by senatordave1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
oloyedayo:
Caretaker chairmen of local government councils had contact with this man and many of us have contacted our local government chairmen. Most of us need to go for this test wallahi.
Pdp is weak and shaky in oyo

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tumbulum:
I thought they said Maurice iwu has the cure for corona virus.

Nobody said!

It was Maurice himself who claimed to have found the cure after probably waking up from the wrong side of his bed on that faithful day

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

That Davido needs to do a retest

I saw your tweet about that rally I knew makinde bleeped up
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by frog12: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
no be this governor meet with bauchi governor ?
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Meritocracy: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Babatunde40:

Go and buy brighter grammar textbook. It will help you. See the way you are writing. Reading what you wrote looks like garbage even if you were trying to make good points because you can't write well. Terrible

Who grammar helps this period, google the situation of language owner right now. Yeye.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by hillshark: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nawa o, am having this feeling that everyone in Europe is actually positive. Na everybody wey come from Uk Dey positive? Shoo
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

Idiotic monkey, is that the way your pope has been praying for those that are dying in Italy and the Vatican? Dumb ass retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. STFU and get lost.
Got better things to deal with. Ain't got time for ipob retards like you. Go and drink some more Namdiot coward Cownu urine. It will go very well with your yellow garri.

Mumu check my post am an athiest .......
Same way your beloved rapist that married a nine year old girl abandoned you retards to your fate....buch of morons am expecting you to go bomb or burn police headquarters for stopping all terrorist organizations from organising your terrorism meetings every Friday

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
blowjohn:
Something is wrong somewhere.
Why are all of them asymptomatic?
They won't come out & tell u they have symptoms. They're leaders & that will prove dt they're incapacitated to carry out their duty. That would just ignite chaos in the leadership structure in a time of crisis.

UK prime minister also said he was asymptomatic. Yinmu.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
senatordave1:

Pdp is weak and shaky in oyo

See this one every thing is politics to him.....I pity you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by shugabasbn: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
He said he will take responsibility. Now every victims of Covid19 must sue this stupid n slowpoke Governor. While his neighboring States are taking proactive he was busied with his baseless rally. The man must pay for his sin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up
u jus refuse to read and hold on to vision wit tenacity. Ok. Chloroquine change the ph of the blood toward acidity,which render the virus powerless in penetrating ur cells to replicate, hence ur natural immunity get access to it, to deal with it
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Flier: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Davido is the patient ZERO but sadly he won’t stop claiming negative
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Oracle20: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed

No. Your mouth is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by idealogical: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
“They said we shouldn’t do a rally because of Coronavirus. But it’s their own leader that said Coronavirus is inside their party.... There’s no Coronavirus inside our own party.” — Seyi Makinde, PDP Rally in Ibadan, March 18, 2020.

In this video, he was playing politics and mocking the opposition with Coronavirus, not know he's next in line.

As they say, Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by photon3106: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:

You have raised a very interesting angle concerning how well placed and recognised persons are ending up positive. This might just be a conspiracy theory but it isn't baseless.

P.S: Nobody should come and leacture me on how highly contagious it is because that still does not counter this supposed conspiracy theory.
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Flier: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
idonhammer:
That means David will be positive.
What did you expect? Everyone knows that the idiot is lying

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
semyman:
Why is PDP infested with so much foolish humans?
See yourself now, after all the denial

Actually the must dumb people right now in Nigeria are APC supporters

Argue with imam of peace
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.
What about the swarm of people that visits them hourly?
What about their families, aides, cleaners, cooks, security details?

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

The tests are wrongly carried out!
Lagos got 10 billion awoof from fg. Don't be surprised if nearly every governor claims to be infected with covid-19. Who doesn't want awoof money?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Otunba80: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
ojaysam25:

I tell you...especially this idomine generation....
sama beta Eba full system em...if corona see you,e go japa☺
yes ooo Eba lol. Thunder fire corona, last weekend I forgot to buy bagon because of the mosquitoes and der is no light i just free everything and mosquitoes chop me like mad but see me now preparing amala with bitter leaf to lock it down
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Flier:
What did you expect? Everyone knows that the idiot is lying

Did buhari not meet with kyari shortly after his return from Germany

So why is buhari negative, use your head and think
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by HomorBj(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dear Gov.Makinde ,
I hope and pray u don’t go down as the worst governor in the history of Oyo State.U held a rally putting lives of many indigenes at stake.U responded rather too late to the many challenges of the Corona Virus,u were so lackadaisical..I really hope God forgives U and give u better wisdom to manage the affairs of Oyo state.

Letter from a Concerned Oyo Born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Moz22: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
not far from the truth... But

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.