Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,526 members, 7,857,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (100200 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by SoNature(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Supergirl19:

Nigeria has always been a joke. This pandemic should just be over already

If the world will use a vaccine to cute this madness, then WHO says that the vaccine would be ready in 12 months

So, prepare your mind for a long bumpy ride
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by foleskay(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Ayoefa:

Dumb ass retarded brainwashed monkey. I don't support nor criticize govt or anyone just for the sake of doing so. If the govt is faulty I will say so, but I don't do blind support nor blind criticism just for the sake of doing so.
Retards like you simply wake up in the morning searching for things to wail, cry and bellyache about.
Dumb ass mofo. If hunger is killing your dumb ass, better cry out for help. I'm well stocked for the next one month.
I was already stocking up while retarded brainwashed dumb asses like you where on NL crying and wailing like dumb bitches.
[s]
Ayoefa:

Dumb ass retarded brainwashed monkey. I don't support nor criticize govt or anyone just for the sake of doing so. If the govt is faulty I will say so, but I don't do blind support nor blind criticism just for the sake of doing so.
Retards like you simply wake up in the morning searching for things to wail, cry and bellyache about.
Dumb ass mofo. If hunger is killing your dumb ass, better cry out for help. I'm well stocked for the next one month.
I was already stocking up while retarded brainwashed dumb asses like you where on NL crying and wailing like dumb bitches.
[/s]
Ayoefa:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
selemo:
I think the money is going to the northerners.. or we start a voluntary revolution..

Who else are the poorest if not the northerners.

Don't you see them scattered all over the west and east doing Babianla akoba gafara upandan.

The money is sure going to Buhari's fefle .
His fefle in the north are more important than any other Nigerian elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by mirabel9(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
What is the defination of the poorest poor?

It means those that dont have a good roof above their heads and can not afford 2 square meals a day,

this poorest poor can be found on the society and cant be found online,

as for those advertising their bank details everywhere online this days, please you are not among the poorest of poor households,

because the poorest of poor can not even afford what to eat talkless of buying airtimes to be online,

never pray to be one of the poorest of poor household,

its a disease that eats your brain,
once you accept it then you shall be what you have immagined.

Be strong and prophesy to your life i am rich in christ jesus,
i shall not lack
I will survive no matter what.

as for this government,

so they only have to share the money to the poorest of poor household?

So if someone is just poor they wont give him anything at all?

Or else he is of the poorest poor.
But did the U.S government sent their stay at home disbursement cash to only their poorest of poor households?

I pray i never see myself in this category so this biased government will not call me one of the poorest of poor

stay blessed!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Heineken(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2020
SetZ:
My greatest Regret in life is being a Nigerian
hahahahah bro me too o. The corruption bad. See our senators na. Most of them don't know one thing about politics. They are after the money.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Legendguru: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Failed country

Those who are still against revolution are the cause of our problems
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by kelvindd(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Route:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk

Who are d poorest households? what yardstick did you Scammers use to quantify d poorest households? Fooling urselfs in a peak of a pandemic,black monkey's! You will all get infected if u don't share the money to all citizens through Bvn, then set up an active price control mechanism. That's if una get sense!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
FG is already sharing money for you

how would the money get to me? i have less than 300 hundred naira with me. can you be of help?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by RexTramadol1: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Check everyone's account balance

Red account should be greened
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Princewell2012:

how would the money get to me? i have less than 300 hundred naira with me. can you be of help?
they said it will be shared through bvn.

₦300 to last for 2 weeks?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Righteousnes89: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
SCAM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

God is the biggest scam in the history of the universe

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by MrCuteking(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Nairaland is not helping. Is there anyway one can talk or send this guys message so dey can see or hear our cry
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by seunlee999(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] AWON OLORIBURUKU
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Gabbriell: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2020
For those asking who are the poorest Nigerians.

The poorest Nigerians = Almajiris
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Agent95(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello, good morning.. Hope you're doing well..

Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant 2020 application ends today 31st March 2020.

if you want to apply hassle free and get guarantee into the next phase..

The application process is a bit technical but I and a team of friends handle that at a fee of #5000...

If you're such a person, we're good to work... Chat me up on WhatsApp +2348036509531..

You can still try it on your own.. U won't be here to follow up questions so chat or call me..

Take care and Stay Safe.. This is part of Money Moves
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Marshalrhino(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools
Not just fools... bastards!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ArcFresky(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When l look at what is happening in the country today, l bow for Igbos and none Igbo Biafrans who were able to sustain life regardless of blockades from land and sea by the Nigerian government.

See how people are crying and the government is planning to shear money to Nigerians which l know will still elude the Igbos.

Just one week and people are crying murder. Just feel the pain this people went through for 3years.
Yet they are still resolute. Under siege of Tanks and barrels of Gun. Diseases and starvation ravaged the cities instead the Nigerian government blocked every medical assistance from Redcross and foreign donors.

This is a test of what a people faced for 3yrs

Let's pray the government will sincerely make peace with the Igbos for our country to grow.

God bless us

While I salute the great one, Odimegwu Ojukuwu,

I dislike all this superiority complex with Igbo affiliates.
You claim strength, technical prowess, intelligence and being industrious...

Igbos were strong, yes...
But what about now, when it matters?
When there is widespread poverty in the midst of plenty

Igbos can't be cheated, Igbos don't take nonsense...
What are your political leaders doing?

Ikedi stole imo blind.. Orji raped Abia, Rochas built sculptures for someone in Southafrica, using igbo's money, your money... Money that should provide free healthcare, good roads, better infrastructure. Then you sit somewhere and claim Igbo amaka, Igbos are strong, but It's Nigeria holding her back, its Nigeria that is causing hardship.

Don't kid yourself, Igbos just like money... And just like every Nigerian, in Nigeria, Igbos are not strong, Igbos are selfish, Igbos are cowards, Igbos don't care about their brother and sisters, Igbo won't develop their land...

Igbo amaka my ass
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by TemiATM(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
I was told, now I know, Nigeria is finished
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by uthfaith(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
When you're yet to pay healthworkers salary... Lol
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by adenigga(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When l look at what is happening in the country today, l bow for Igbos and none Igbo Biafrans who were able to sustain life regardless of blockades from land and sea by the Nigerian government.

See how people are crying and the government is planning to shear money to Nigerians which l know will still elude the Igbos.

Just one week and people are crying murder. Just feel the pain this people went through for 3years.
Yet they are still resolute. Under siege of Tanks and barrels of Gun. Diseases and starvation ravaged the cities instead the Nigerian government blocked every medical assistance from Redcross and foreign donors.

Let's pray the government will sincerely make peace with the Igbos for our country to grow.

God bless us

Please, go and ask those that are still alive during that War if they will still want the part 2.
Ninety percent of the so called IPOB, MASSOB etc. were not yet born then , if not they will never agitate for War in their life.

What is on ground now is different from War. I only disagreed with your submission based on your comparative framework.
You are right to say people should just think outside box, because we still possess some liberty unlike War situation.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ThugBoy(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogun kill you and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools
Poorest may not even have a bank account. Or is only minimum wage civil servants?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by uthfaith(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Definitely finalizing practicing medicine abroad when covid19 is over... Really doesn't worth staying
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ruffDiamond: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Prolly to those illiterate, bastards qouta system beneficiary in the useless, unproductive,parasitic NUT!If you know u know! angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Champneys: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Bunch of liars and propagandists!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by danhans(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Big lie
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Lostz:
they said it will be shared through bvn.

₦300 to last for 2 weeks?

As am typing that is what is with me both home and abroad. And i have a family with me, if i show u my account is 0 naira apart from the bank maintainance.
Biside i heard they wil b giving people from 60 years old and above. am just 47 this march. i wil appreciate it if u can render any help. i have on this forum since 2012.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Bamisoro2019: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Omobada:
Where my own? Madam minister
Let her know that you’re one the poorest Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by askakim(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2020
see scope (poorest household) wey FG use..So that money is for some poorest household ONLY.. in this lock down period or short time period, everybody is a poor ooo. I know how much I have spend and lost just this few days cos of our insensitive government who always take things for granted when this coronavirus first started..I will have to seek the face of God personally during this challenging time for financial breakthrough back. Have a splendid holiday Nairalander..
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

God bless us
This would worse in some ways as at least Igbos were not locked down to their homes and denied freedom of movement .

Can anybody advise me about the easiest way to leave Nigeria even to neighbouring country by road. I am currently in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Jamorezzi: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2020
Another way to steal our money .
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Machinegun91(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2020
And the poorest Are Hausa Fulanis,,,,,, just tell us you are sharing money to your Hausa Fulanis. This gwavament is scammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.