Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (100037 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by DavidEsq(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Everything here is damn vague. See how the US made a budget of a specified amount of money and slated specific amounts for different classes of individuals. Nigeria and the US have the same problem (Coro) yet see the transparent procedures the US is handling their cash gifts or stimulus as they call it, to their citizens. This is just horrible. Besides, are they aware I am poor? Ah ah. Shey dem dey mad like dis ni?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by chiefolododo(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Kyase:
e be like say buhari don start to steal these days grin
e no dey steal before?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Perfumista1(f): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Scammers.... How do they know the poorest citizen?They know the right thing to do but the choose the other way round. Thief government.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
All those idiots that were busy and still busy donating money (billions) to the federal government are to blame.. they know the Shithole we live In and still went ahead with their audio donation... Can you imagine this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ccollins(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Route:

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk
what about daily earners who have no savings. Please our leaders get things right for once
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by opribo(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
This is corruption, in a country where you have no reliable database of your citizens and you want to be seen to do something. It would have been better you go through the local governtment.

The local government will come up with a least of their vulnerable citizens in this situation and then FG can then double check the list before dispatching the funds.

Not the one the alleged gf to the president will be sharing money to any person they like and the rest goes to their pockets. This is akin to what the former minister of defence did which the incumbent goverment is persecuting him.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Babaibejii: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dangoteinlaw: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
chivera018:
How do they know the poorest households? Most if not all of the poorest households doesn't have bank account. This is another way of embezzling money.
I hope when asked for the list of the poorest households they won't say it was burnt by fire or release list of dead people.
and who told u that poor ppl don't have bank accounts? You must really understand the generation you are in or u probably from a different time. Oga ade let them start making transfers, alot of ppl using even iphone 11 pro are still finding it difficult. They should use incomes to determine who needs it or not. Its just like those fools saying " you have money for data but you are begging online " so because someone can't afford textbooks means they shouldn't pay school fees right
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by whoawa(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2020
andyanders:
To their cronnies? Let the money be sent to the CBN and let them disburse to banks and the commercial banks now credit 10k to every a/c with bvn with credit balance of below 1k of which the Apex bank can crosscheck when auditing. Asking these individuals to disburse the money, it will end up in their own a/cs. Or let them go to these companies that has casual workers who work 12 hrs and earn 1k per day, that the government closed those companies and they don't have any other source of income as they will have nothing to eat for this 2 wks.

That's a good idea, but what about us that doesn't have any job? How do you factor us in, bcoz we are the most vulnerable Nigerians.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by McTobe(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Excellent point.
andyanders:
To their cronnies? Let the money be sent to the CBN and let them disburse to banks and the commercial banks now credit 10k to every a/c with bvn with credit balance of below 1k of which the Apex bank can crosscheck when auditing. Asking these individuals to disburse the money, it will end up in their own a/cs. Or let them go to these companies that has casual workers who work 12 hrs and earn 1k per day, that the government closed those companies and they don't have any other source of income as they will have nothing to eat for this 2 wks.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Aroyjunior(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Crude Nation
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pacificom: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Seriously I can never trust any politician again. Since It is phenomenal that they will end up forgetting the majority of poor Nigerians that campaign and voted for them.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
josen16322:
wat about d poor people livin at oshodi just spray d cash in d air abeg any body wey fast go cash dat is why dey call it cash flow as long as cash is involve grin

Why do you guys have this notion that poor people live at oshodi?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by PharmaGirl(f): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Nonsense!
Another way to loot funds discovered.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Tchange1(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Wonderful lies.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Fogman(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2020
What are the criterias for selecting the poor and hope this will not be an avenue for corruption.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by wolfenstein(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Which one b poorest houses again......

Ediots
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by stankezzy: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
The donations from our wealthy men and organisations to support fight against #Covid19 in Nigeria. This is really commendable.

1. Aliko Dangote -1Billion.
2. Abdulsamad Rabiu - 1Billion.
3. Femi Otedola -1Billion.
4. Tony OElumelu -1Billion.
5. Herbert O. Wigwe - 1Billion.
6. Segun Agbaje - 1Billion.
7. Jim Ovia - 1Billion.
8. Access Bank - 1Billion.
9. GT Bank -1Billion.
10. Zenith Banks -1Billion.
11. Atiku Abubakar -50million.
12. UBA. - 2.5 Billion
13. NNPC. - 11 Billion
14.Bar Robinson Ozomma Akpua 10M
15.Chief Obiorah Okonkwo-200M
16.Idris Garuba -170M
17.Babatunde oshinowo-500M
18.Engr Autor Eze-500M
19.Igwe Mac Anthony Okonkwo Igwe Alor-40M
20.Mrs Bola Adabisi -70m
21.Chief Victor Nwaribeaku Akwa UGO-100m
22.Onyeka Uwadiegwu,okugbalu azu-100m. 23.Obi obiwulu-okwuoma-100m
24.Chief Monday Akunna,Egbejiejeogu 100m by 25.Ofoigbo chinedu Nweke, Afunwa 10m. 26.Uzokanmma ndi Anambra Org.100m
27.High Chief Azubuike Ekweozor IDE-120m
28.Chief Evans Metuh Amuruonyenego 100m
29. Chief Christopher Eleodimuo (Ohamadike) - N500m
30. Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah - N1 Billion
31. Chief Chika Okafor(Chikason)- N2Billion
32. Chief Peter Ngige (Nwachinemelu)- N1Billion
33. Mr. Peter Obi-N1Billion
34. Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) N2.5Billion.
35. Ned global -1Billion
36. Dr Fidelis Anosike N1.5 Billion
37. Barr George Chima CEO Grit Synergy Ltd $200,000
north and southwest although they are the one ruling the country for a long time ,after shouting one Nigeria ,they are d ones that least believe in Nigeria ,just check d donations ,mostly are igbos out of d little they have
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by jonadaft: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools
And the bastard fg has not even paid salary...

Senseless government.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Oteikwu1(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Robbing by technic who are d poorer household ole ni everybody
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by LyfeJennings(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
Some people don chop MADDDD money on this project
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by walkwithgod(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2020
lol, if you still dey wait for govt to change your situation, then you are a COVIDIOT.

Since 1960, na these same useless bastards dey chop our commonwealth.

Thank God for the internet...I binged studied digital marketing (eCommerce, local dropshipping, facebook and instagram ads).

I quit my 50k sufferhead job in this miserable Lagos and I make $1000 monthly just doing 2 hrs of work daily....

I work comfortably from home in my pyjamas.

Na only NEPA dey dull me.

I have digital courses I can help you with if you want update your brain and earn in $.

The ultimate flex is working from home in Nigeria and earing in $$$.

Buzz me .... zero seven zero eight eight three one three four four nine.

Bless up to all legit internetpreneurs, we won't answer yes sir in this miserable Lagos, we won't wake up @ 5am just to catch lekki / ajah bus.

Say Amen, lol.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by mu2sa2: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Omobada:
Where my own? Madam minister
You who have a smart phone and can afford to buy data. To the poor these things are luxury.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by keleman992000(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2020
They should use BVN to share the money ooo. besides can someone explain what they mean by poorest household. i think we are all in this together.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2020
Whats the formula for this cash transfer...or it is another stupid post from the basless Government.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2020
friday2011:

Pls tell me what you want to use there 10k buy put for house in this time that prices has gone up, even if you leave in the village.

The reasonable amount should start from 50k upward and it should be done via bvn accounts with less than 20k/30k balance.

I only have 3 hundred naira in my house now. Not three hundred thousand. At least let the money go round. Even it is that ten thousand, I will manage it than sending 200k to few people. Otherwise how would they identity me. And am not the type that beg.
May God help me. Right now we are four in number. My wife and two children.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by 9japride(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Money to be distributed fully in the northern region.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Eoe54: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When l look at what is happening in the country today, l bow for Igbos and none Igbo Biafrans who were able to sustain life regardless of blockades from land and sea by the Nigerian government.

See how people are crying and the government is planning to shear money to Nigerians which l know will still elude the Igbos.

Just one week and people are crying murder. Just feel the pain this people went through for 3years.
Yet they are still resolute. Under siege of Tanks and barrels of Gun. Diseases and starvation ravaged the cities instead the Nigerian government blocked every medical assistance from Redcross and foreign donors.

This is a test of what a people faced for 3yrs

Let's pray the government will sincerely make peace with the Igbos for our country to grow.

God bless us
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by SweetCunt97(f): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
davidufuoma:
I for send u money o... But you go call garri ordinary.. That's where you got it all wrong
Garri wey b life saver

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by olax02(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
What is wrong with this country for God sake...who are the poor households

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.