Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone (21430 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Six30: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Mehn, back in the days, nothing wey man never do for this love matter.

We were both living under someone. So it was hard for us to freely express the love.

At night, around 7pm or anytime I went to visit her, as she didn't have a phone, I would stand around the compound and blow whistle as a signal to her that I'm around. We both agreed for this.

Then if I'm to enter the compound, I would be tiptoeing to check her through the window.

If she was to come to my place after the coast had been found to be clear, should would still tiptoe to enter my room.

One day while hanging around waiting for her to come out, her father came back and I had to hide inside flowers.

Chai. Love.

Share yours.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Ladyclara002(f): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Can't wait to read comments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by talented321: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2023
With my weed.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Six30: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Na ladies suppose get funny experience pass.

Talking about dating a guy who is still staying with his parents/boss.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by izonborn098(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2023
There was a virgin girl i was fuckin' her mama don't know about our relationship but sometimes she observe me like i'm doing something with her daughter..
And the said mother is very strict so even me i'm afraid of her the(mother)..
The only opportunity we have for sex is when she is coming to school and the said girl love me... We are in the same class ss1 to be precise and the school compound is very close to my house where i'm living, so she always visit when i signal her.. and whenever i want to see her in the night, i will stay in a far distance and my guy will set the compass...
But las las she get pregnant in ss2... na there i know say to be a man no be play... If somebody dey call u small pikin u gats vex because u still have alot to learn and experience from..

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by 100smile(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Mehh!! I get one funny experience cheesy anytime I think about dat day I can't just help but laugh

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Kobicove(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2023
izonborn098:
There was a virgin girl i was fuckin' her mama don't know about our relationship but sometimes she observe me like i'm doing something with her daughter..
The only opportunity we have for sex is when she is coming to school and the said girl love me... We are in the same class ss1 to be precise and the school compound is very close to my house where i'm living, so she always visit when i signal her.. and whenever i want to see her in the night, i will stay in a far distance and my guy will set the compass...
But las las she get pregnant in ss2... na there i know say to be a man no be play... If somebody dey call u small pikin u gats vex because u still have alot to learn and experience from..

So you were already having sex in ordinary SS1? shocked

Children of these days sef

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by izonborn098(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2023
I'm not this days man...
Kobicove:

So you were already having sex in ordinary SS1? shocked
Children of these days sef

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
I've never had any funny experience... But I remember this one time when I was still in primary school and my brother-in-law was still my sister's boyfriend.

It was at night and the stubborn me was throwing tantrums, I was refusing to get inside the house... My mother decided she was gonna let me be and got inside the house, closed the door and switched off all the lights.

Deep down I started getting a bit scared, but I was like at least the neighbors lights are still on and I'd be damned if I let my mother see that I'm scared... I was seated on the ground and next to the family house veranda when I saw a man opening the gate and walking towards my way... For a moment I froze, but as he got closer walking towards me, I got frightened and started screaming while running inside the house and it's like he didn't notice me sitting there because he also screamed.

My mother came outside running with a broomstick... grin grin grin

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by CandidAdmin(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Wahala wa ooo.
Question of the day - Where is the said babe?
My siggy!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Six30: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2023
100smile:
Mehh!! I get one funny experience cheesy anytime I think about dat day I can't just help but laugh

Let's hear you.
Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Vinnie2000(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
OP,

I only remember many Years ago,when I used to Date a Goat Rearer's daughter. sad

The Girl was Dark complexion, had big breasts and Yanch. cool

BUT, Anytime I visited her and came back home,
my Body go dey smell like Goat. embarassed undecided

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by vastolord4(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Went to see my babe then, heard her dad's car entering the compound, they lived on the 2nd floor and there was no back door. Luckily, I went with my cousin but we 3 were confused on whether to climb down or man up and greet her dad! Told her to unlock the door.. immediately her pops came in, I left in a hurry 1st but my cousin didn't get the message. He received the slap that was meant for me.. last last, he got married to the lady 2 years back.. this life no still balance.. well, I guess the slap got her attention.. love them to death..

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Celepope: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Way back I was going to visit this Cameroun babe that was living with her boyfriend but she told me she lives with her cousin. Sometimes when I go drop her off I will look for a nice spot in their visitor’s parking and screw the hell out of her inside the car. One day na so the boyfriend burst out come meet me as I dey wait for her to come pick her. Wetin happened that day na story for another day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Six30:

We were both living under someone. So it was hard for us to freely express the love.

At night, around 7pm or anytime I went to visit her, as she didn't have a phone, I would stand around the compound and blow whistle as a signal to her that I'm around. We both agreed for this.

Then if I'm to enter the compound, I would be tiptoeing to check her through the window.

If she was to come to my place after the coast had been found to be clear, should would still tiptoe to enter my room.

One day while hanging around waiting for her to come out, her father came back and I had to hide inside flowers.

Chai. Love.

Share yours.
u go laf.

na DPO i go join issue with that year2013
Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Offpoint1: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
dsxd
Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Gadafii: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
I was th one living with my brother and his wife and three children, my girl visited

The story long but I Dey come make I burn this grass finish

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by pweeryambre: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
izonborn098:
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
So many years ago when I moved to Oshodi Lagos after I finished my Secondary School in Ogun State.

There is this lady we finished together and she moved to Ikeja and was staying with a particular Sister who happened to be her relative.

We've been long to see each other after we both moved to Lagos and looking at few distance from Oshodi to Ikeja, I requested she come over to visit me but she don't have the chance and the courage to come.

So, we both agreed that I should visit instead and she gave me their address.

Where they were staying was calm area and do free after everybody must have gone to work.

Meanwhile she was learning skills somewhere just two streets away from their house, so we planned that she took excuse on getting to work for her to be able to mingle with me at home.

Ordinarily her sister was supposed to get back home from 6:30pm and her Sister's husband till weekend and there Children have been taken to School to return around 4pm.

All set and I got to their place around 12pm hoping to stay within till let say 2:30 to 3pm, before people begin to return from 4pm

In fact it was not up to 5 minutes that I got there, her Sister just drove into the Compound and we were still sitting on the double sitter chair at their sitting room.

Thank God we locked the entrance door from the back and she quickly told me to hide at the back of the entrance door.

Her Sister was knocking from outside because she was so surprised to see anybody at home by that time, as at the time she opened the door for her Sister, she pretend as someone who have been sleeping and told her Sister she was not feeling fine on getting to work in the morning so she have to returned back home to sleep, when the conversations was going on; her Sister seems to be pressed so she went straight to the rest room.

Where I was at the back of the entrance door mind heartbeat was moving up and down at a faster rate and as soon as the Sister entered the rest room. I jumped out of my hidden place and I ran away very quickly.

As I was running, I was asking myself why all the stress and at the same time I was so happy to escaped the scenario and to safe her from the stigma.

But it was so painful to me back then.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by boldsleek: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by seandurse(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin
Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Kennitrust(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lol... Love is a beautiful thing sha.

Yesterday, I didn't have the freedom to meet her freely so I had to go at night πŸŒƒ.

While I was waiting in a πŸŒ‘ dark corner with black dress from head to toe to avoid being seen by her guardian, I was caught and the person that found me hiding started shouting... "THIEF THIEF THIEF!"... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† Lol.

My beating that night was countless until a woman who knows about our regular meeting came and saved me that night.

Childhoodlove! πŸ˜‚

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by leshluap(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
I will have to share her this post.

She informed me that her uncle will be going to prayer program at Ikeji- Arakeji, and will not return till about 6pm. The house is around Ijoka, in Akure.
I skipped Jamb lesson so I can visit her.
I got there, like one hour into my stay, we heard the sound of an approaching car (the house was not fenced), she informed me that her uncle is around that i need to hide. she was already panicking, i was half dead too, because the man had warmed me on phone earlier.
I hid behind a curtain; she went out to welcome him and probably distract him. As the man was about to open the door, my mind told me to move into their kitchen, which I did. That was my saving grace. The curtain behind where I hid has a door, that was actually the entrance to his room.

From the kitchen, I escaped into the street.

she had to bring my books to me at the jamb class the next day.

#Year 2008

29 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Ayoade19(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hmm
Six30:

Chai. Love.

Share yours.
Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by IjebuWarrior: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by ShoeWorld1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
I was never in that situation but remember someone asking me to go call his girlfriend for him, The idiot knew his girlfriend's mum was around and wanted me to be the fall guy. The mum used questions to drill me and later pitied me cos she knew I was innocent embarassed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by Badguy77(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Date when you are of age.. Na people wey quick spoil they get all these kind experience..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by noble71(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
shocked
I'm here to read comments.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone by bestman09(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.