Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties (9253 Views)

Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by realuz: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2020
the popular Portharcourt lady Magret is at it again, she is setting her instagram page on fire with this video of her twerking in pink panties, she is really keeping Men entertained in this covid-19 lockdown

she tagged the video

I told him I was grinding and he close work and came home early ����� I am wondering why ����

FULL PHOTOS + VIDEO>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/beautiful-portharcourt-lady-shows-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by dawnomike(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
That is the only thing she considers an asset i guess...

9 Likes

Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by dukeprince50: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Lemme call minister for ukwu affairs nairaland Lefulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
UnaToto

1 Like

Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by imiski(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Once upon a time a lady wearing panties was naked now that has changed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by EdersonRish: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
bro dat yansh looks strong cheesy
i prefer d soft ones cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by Hbabarb: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
That back side be like man own lol too strong. Well, see my signature below if you have N10k and above and wish to make N60,000 upward monthly on LBTC.
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by WittyLad(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
that's now the problem,
the problem is that they do have luck wen it comes to marriage...

In summary, wen u he marry as a man, don't bother to pray for virgin, if you see tap, jus accept it like that, some girls are carrying well up-and-down
if u know, you Kno
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by Stanweezy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
And she's wogly, just imagine. She better upgrade her brain and do something educationional bkus that trade is not her calling.
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by wayne4loan: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yuck, smelling Pant... I can perceive the oudour, see as the thing dey ooze fish fish
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
FEMALE KIDS are usually difficult.
I think the postulations behind this, may have stemed from their LIGHT BRAIN (gullibility), which remains Vestigial even into Adulthood.
They are not resistant to EVIL SPIRITS, so this informs their increased affinity for such.

That's why most PARENTS who are experienced in training them always encourage people to TRAIN FEMALE KIDS for LIFE.
There is never a point in time, one is advised to stop their training.

They are TAMED FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by rex444(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
did I just smell her from here ? damn
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by OsewaBoy: 5:16am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by GreatResearcher1: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Why are women this foolish?
Re: Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties by Shoutyo: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.