Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief (2005 Views)

Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Why I Think Using Of Drones To Hunt Oil Thieves Is A Bad Idea-- Dunsman / Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by omongbatic: 4:03am On Dec 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Adeboye meets with Bode George in Kirikiri prisons

Success Nwogu

The former Deputy National Chairman (South) of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, on Tuesday conferred with the General Overseer, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, at the Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Lagos.

Bode George

advertisement

George, who looked trim and well fed, was dressed in a white kaftan with brown sandals. He held a private discussion with Adeboye for about three minutes during the cleric's visit to the penitentiary.

Journalists were barred from taking photographs of both men during the meeting, which took place after Adeboye had ministered to inmates of the prison at a Christmas carol service.

George also held a brief discussion with the Archbishop of Lagos Archdiocese of the Methodist Church Nigeria, Most Rev. Sunday Ajayi, who accompanied Adeboye to the ministration.

An Ikeja High Court presided over by Justice Joseph Oyewole had on October 26, 2009 sentenced George, who is a former chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority, and five others to two years imprisonment without an option of fine for alleged abuse of office and award of about N100bn contracts without due process.

During the service, Adeboye said he would pass the prisoners' complaints to President Goodluck Jonathan, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, and the Chief Judge of Lagos State, Justice Inumidun Akande.

He cautioned Nigerians against indulging in criminal acts.

Adeboye also inaugurated a renovated chapel and a 22KVA generator for the prison and donated some items to the prisoners.

Responding to some prisoners' requests to be pardoned, the cleric said he hoped that many of them would be released after his interaction with the government. He expressed hope that many of them could still be useful to the society when released.

Adeboye said, "I have my reasons for being keenly interested in what goes on here. I will take your case up again.

"I will take it to the President. I will take it to the governor of Lagos State. I will take it to the Chief Judge. I have done it before.

"When I did it the first time, they released hundreds. I am believing God they will do it again. So keep praying along with me. I will be your voice out there.

"Pray that the Almighty God will add weight to whatever I may say, so that the next time I come here, many of you will not be here. Out there, you will be very useful unto God."

One of the inmates, Pastor Henry Okishie, said it was sad that some of them had not been released contrary to their expectations of being set free during the nation's 50th independence anniversary.

He also said it was regrettable that many months after Fashola promised to provide succour to them, the governor was yet to fulfil his pledge.

Okishie, who is also a pastor at the Liberty Chapel, called on the government to set some of the inmates free, noting that many of them had spent many years in prison. He said some of the inmates had been in prison for over 27 years.

Addressing Adeboye, Okishie said, "We celebrated 50 years of independence and not one prisoner was set free. I know that in 2007, the current governor of Lagos State represented the former governor here in camp.

"In June or July, he sent forms to us that we should fill for people to be released during the 50th independence anniversary. Till today, not one inmate has been released.

"Now sir, you have spoken well; they will hear you. Whatever you tell them, they will give you an answer. The President of this nation, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, will listen to you. The governor of Lagos State will listen to you."

"Please help us talk to them. There are so many people here who have repented and want to go home and re-unite with their families. A portion of the Bible talks about the consequences of not setting people free during jubilee."

The Officer in charge of the Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Mr. Noel Ailewon, urged the government to collaborate with non-governmental and religious organisations and increase funding to prisons.

He stated that the decongestion of prisons would be achieved through speedy justice delivery, adding that many of the prisoners were desirous of being set free, especially those wrongly incarcerated.

"It is very natural for them to want to leave here. If you have been incarcerated for a long time, you want to have your freedom, particularly those who were wrongly incarcerated here. Definitely, they will feel a bit aggrieved and want to be freed," he said.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Jakumo(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2010
As a massive income supplement to augment his career takings derived by tricking Nigeria's desperate poor into handing over their meager earnings so as to "qualify for a reservation in heaven", Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole is a RENOWNED money launderer who facilitates the stealthy export of vast riches stolen by Nigeria's criminal embezzlement cartel from state and federal treasuries, under the guise of "religious donations".   

It is therefore hardly surprising that Pastor Eunuch, Nigeria's Patron Saint of Vagabonds, would have a vested interest in springing an industrial-scale treasury looter like Mr. Bode George from jail, in order for that convicted felon to retrieve his hidden stash of cash for submission to  Adejale's usual "anointing" and sneaky dispatch to numbered bank accounts in Lichtenstein, Dubai, and the Cayman Islands.

Praise the Lord, and share that haul in JEEEEEESUS name,  Amen  !
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by luvinhubby(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2010
@Jakumo,
You are mentally deranged, if Enoch Adeboye was your uncle and not a pastor, will you insult him at his age, illegal immigrant.
What is wrong in pleading for an offender as if you`ve never done that before.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Jakumo(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2010
Awww luvinhubby, did I hurt your feelings ? Not to worry, luvin-wifey is there to cradle you in her arms and wipe away those tears of anguish.

Reality can be tough to bear, particularly when spelt out clearly in words, so do accept my condolences on your obvious agitation and distress. Have yourself a prosperous new year, sir, and remember that it will ONLY be possible if you hand over 90% of your December 2010 paycheck to Pastor Eunuch Adebole.

Thank you JEEEEESUS !
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Kobojunkie: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2010
luvinhubby:

@Jakumo,
You are mentally deranged, if Enoch Adeboye was your uncle and not a pastor, will you insult him at his age, illegal immigrant.
What is wrong in pleading for an offender as if you`ve never done that before.

So INSULTING him is the Jesus recommended way of doing things? What next, Jesus is proud of you for rushing to INSULT those who INSULT Adeboye, a mere man in the eye of God, by the way?
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by gogo13233: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2010
Jakumo:

Awww luvinhubby, did I hurt your feelings ? Not to worry, luvin-wifey is there to cradle you in her arms and wipe away those tears of anguish.

Reality can be tough to bear, particularly when spelt out clearly in words, so do accept my condolences on your obvious agitation and distress. Have yourself a prosperous new year, sir, and remember that it will ONLY be possible if you hand over 90% of your December 2010 paycheck to Pastor Eunuch Adebole.

Thank you JEEEEESUS !
grin grin grin CAN I HAVE A LITTLE OF THE PAY CHECK? DON'T GIVE HIM ALL OF IT,AM A PASTOR TOO
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by KnowAll(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2010
[size=14pt]"He who has not sin should cast the first stone", all men are and would be absolved from their sins so long they repent b4 the grim ripper comes calling. It might sadden a lot of you that those who committed the most gruesome and cruel sin in the eyes of man might end up in the bosom of the lord in heaven(those awesome pictures of the Jos mayhem comes to mind) . God's way is totally different from man's way.

You steal 1 kobo and you steal 20 billion dollars is the same in the eyes of God that is the grim truth.[/size] undecided
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by texazzpete(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2010
If you cant do the time, don't do the crime. I don't know what concerns Adeboye in this matter. It's one thing to plead yThe case of prisoners awaiting trial, it's another to start trying to let off a convicted criminal before he has made restitution.
Prisons are supposed to be correctional institutions. Let these men stay there and serve out the sentence the state has determined is adequate for them to serve. This one has nothing to do with 'repentance' or 'forgiveness'.

This is why we need more separation of church and state.

So Adeboye has the ear of fashola and the Presidency. I wonder why he did not see fit to intervene in the months long doctors strike in Lagos? I guess it's because na only the poor people dey suffer from such strikes and we all know poverty has no place in modern day Pentecostalism.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by texazzpete(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]"He who has not sin should cast the first stone", all men are and would be absolved from their sins so long they repent b4 the grim ripper comes calling. It might sadden a lot of you that those who committed the most gruesome and cruel sin in the eyes of man might end up in the bosom of the lord in heaven(those awesome pictures of the Jos mayhem comes to mind) . God's way is totally different from man's way.

You steal 1 kobo and you steal 20 billion dollars is the same in the eyes of God that is the grim truth.[/size] undecided

This is how you people quote the Bible to suit yourselves. Did the same bible not urge you to "Give unto caesar what belongs to Caesar"?
Your so-called repentance has no bearing on the justice and law of the land if you commit a crime. Justice must be served.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Ymodulus: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2010
I will continue to say this the best thing to be done right now in this world is to wipe out religion from the face of the earth starting from that blunderous liein religion call christianity. NOW poster dont be suprise for all this years we have known Adeboye to be a money launderer, off recent he was seen visiting Cecilia Ibru at LUTH, just this week. Now can you see how the idiotic Christian deceives people around. Y dont he go to other prison and leave those criminals alone. O! I forgot, those criminals made him rich. if i was given the opportunity to become the governor of lagos i would make sure i wipe out those stealing organisation who call themselves christians starting from E. A adeboye. Now to those who may think am a muslim am not. An atheist i will always be.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Ymodulus: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2010
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by lagbaja20: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2010
Ymodulus:

I will continue to say this the best thing to be done right now in this world is to wipe out religion from the face of the earth starting from that blunderous liein religion call christianity. NOW poster dont be suprise for all this years we have known Adeboye to be a money launderer, off recent he was seen visiting Cecilia Ibru at LUTH, just this week. Now can you see how the idiotic Christian deceives people around. Y dont he go to other prison and leave those criminals alone. O! I forgot, those criminals made him rich. if i was given the opportunity to become the governor of[b] lagos i would make sure i wipe out those stealing organisation who call themselves christians starting from E. A adeboye.[/b] Now to those who may think am a muslim am not. An atheist i will always be.

That would be very stupyd of you.

Just Tax them heavily, thats all.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by KnowAll(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2010
This is how you people quote the Bible to suit yourselves. Did the same bible not urge you to "Give unto caesar what belongs to Caesar"?
Your so-called repentance has no bearing on the justice and law of the land if you commit a crime.  Justice must be served.

[size=14pt]It is a shame that in the over 20,000  corrupt public officer's from Councillors to the Presidency,  Bode George seems to be the only one handed a lenghty sentence. Talking of double standard. (Sentences for Ibru, Igbenidion and Alams comes to mindundecided

With that said Bode Gorge has served more time in prison than any other political criminal and deserve a pardon,  if we want to be fair and apart from that if he has undergone a spritual re-birth what right have we got as humans to remind him of his misdeameanors when the king of kings have absolved him of that sin.[/size]
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by lagbaja20: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]It is a shame that in the over 20,000  corrupt public officer's from Councillors to the Presidency,  Bode George seems to be the only one handed a lenghty sentence. Talking of double standard. (Sentences for Ibru, Igbenidion and Alams comes to mindundecided

With that said Bode Gorge has served more time in prison than any other political criminal and deserve a pardon,  if we want to be fair and apart from that if he has undergone a spritual re-birth what right have we got as humans to remind him of his misdeameanors when the king of kings have absolved him of that sin.[/size]
How did you know that?
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by KnowAll(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2010
How did you know that

[size=14pt]it is irrelevant wether he has seek repentance from God because he saw Pastor Adeboye and maybe faking it trying to show some remorse, the bottomline is, he has served more time than any other corrupt politcian and should be left alone. Prison is a place for reformation and not a place for condenmation(hence my quote "he who has not sin should cast the first stone"wink that is why it is called correctional facility in America.[/size]
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by texazzpete(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2010
KnowAll:

With that said Bode Gorge has served more time in prison than any other political criminal and deserve a pardon,  if we want to be fair and apart from that if he has a spritual re-birth what right have we got as humans to remind him of his misdeameanors when the king of kings have absolved him of that sin.[/size]

With people like you in Nigeria, we'll remain a backward nation. Estimated 100 billion naira stolen by Mr George and you're asking for a pardon after doing just one freaking year in prison?
Perhaps we should release every murderer in Prison after they experience a spiritual rebirth. Perhaps we should free everyone who tells tHe court That the devil made them commit a crime.
While we're on that, maybe Christians who pay tiThes should be made exempt from taxes, after all they've already paid some money to the earthly representatives of the King of Kings.  

You people truly exasperate me!
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by KnowAll(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2010
With people like you in Nigeria, we'll remain a backward nation. Estimated 100 billion naira stolen by Mr George and you're asking for a pardon after doing just one freaking year in prison?
Perhaps we should release every murderer in Prison after they experience a spiritual rebirth. Perhaps we should free everyone who tells tHe court That the devil made them commit a crime.
While we're on that, maybe Christians who pay tiThes should be made exempt from taxes, after all they've already paid some money to the earthly representatives of the King of Kings.

[size=14pt]100 billion Naira !!! That is still less than what Ibru, Igbenideon and Alams stole yet they walked away with just a pat on their back. We cannot have one rule for some and another rule for others. The rule of law stipulates all are treated b4 the law.[/size]
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by texazzpete(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
KnowAll:

With that said Bode Gorge has served more time in prison than any other political criminal and deserve a pardon,  if we want to be fair and apart from that if he has a spritual re-birth what right have we got as humans to remind him of his misdeameanors when the king of kings have absolved him of that sin.[/size]

Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by texazzpete(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]100 billion Naira !!! That is still less than what Ibru, Igbenideon and Alams stole yet they walked away with just a pat on their back. We cannot have one rule for some and another rule for others. The rule of law stipulates all are treated b4 the law.[/size]

Igbinedion did not steal anything near 50 billion naira. Even Alams from the much richer Bayelsa state is reputed to have carted off around 50 billion.

There are no different rules for different people. There is only one law. Each of these people were arraigned on different charges, before different judges. I don't understand why you expected similar sentencing.

Either way, the failure or inability of the Judiciary and EFCC to bring these crooks To justice is not the issue. Hy is Adeboye palling around with these criminals, and why is he inserting himself as an arbiter in the penal process? Why is the separation between church and state not distinct.

And finally, why is the Man of God not making himself more useful with private discussions with the truly needy in the prisons? Why not take up the cause of those unfortunate ones still awaiting trial?
Why the abuse of his position to lobby the Govt To free criminals who have not yet served their term?
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by tunnytox(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
Another Adeboye bashing thread! Did you guys bother to read the news at all before passing judgement? Adeboye has always visited kirikiri prison every year even before Bode George was imprisoned so what's the fuss about? He was in the prison to preach to all the inmates, donate some basic items and to see how he can plead their cause with the authorities, he has always been doing this year after year and there's no reason for him to avoid Bode George just because some of you here believed he's a thief. Jesus Christ our Lord pray for a thief even while he's dying on the cross, there is no need for younguys to tie this Adeboye's visit to kirikiri as a visit to Bode George except of course because some of you already loathe Pastor Adeboye for no reason. If you've ever read the Bible remember what happened to Koran, Dathan and Abiram, the wrath of God is coming on all rebellious children at some point.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by KnowAll(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2010

Ibru2 BILLION DOLLARS, punishment, 2 months stay in a luxurious Hospital in Victoria Island, now missing in action only God knows where she is at the moment.

IgbenidionPractically stole 75% of all income accrued to Edo State in a 8 year period. You do the maths. Oshimeoile has only being there for less than 2 years and has already out-performed an 8 year old Governor.

Alams- with a budget of 3 billion dollars a year, Bayelsa has nothing to show for this kind of money, punishment- was in hospital during most of his sentence and later freed due to time spent in custody both in England and Nigeria all taken into account[/b]

[b]Bode George
- Longest serving political criminal and still somebody wants him locked up for more years,  where is the fairness in this kind of justice
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by KnowAll(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
And finally, why is the Man of God not making himself more useful with private discussions with the truly needy in the prisons? Why not take up the cause of those unfortunate ones still awaiting trial?

George, who looked trim and well fed, was dressed in a white kaftan with brown sandals. He held a private discussion with Adeboye for about three minutes during the cleric's visit to the penitentiary.

[size=14pt]Go and read the article again, he only spent 3 minutes with Mr George. 3 minutes to me sound like a man going through the motions with Mr George (that is exchanging pleasantries or small talk)  rather than a man bidding for George’s release.[/size]
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
Adeboye is a thief, and all who attend his church are co-conspirators.

The old man of Dog should be preaching restitution to Bode George and using his position to call for Good Governance, yet he is always dining, conniving and praying for thieves.

I would put a request to the Pope for Adeboye to be deified as the patron saint of thieves. A special place in hell is reserved for that vagabond. Ade-boy woulda have been one of the traders at the temple that Jesus whipped for turning his fathers house into a den of robbers.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2010
Its a shame to see that most contributors to this thread are grossly uninformed and extremely ignorant of the issue at stake.Tell me what offence did Adeboye commit by visiting prisoners and opening a chapel in prison?

Even Jesus Christ dined with sinners and worked hard so that they'l be saved.Am not a fan of pentecostalism,but i strive to be objective when contributing to discussions and not allow my emotions take control of me.

One nincompoop above even suggested wiping off churches.Some Nigerians are really sick
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by msaalli(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
omongbatic:

During the service, Adeboye said he would pass the prisoners' complaints to President Goodluck Jonathan, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, and the Chief Judge of Lagos State, Justice Inumidun Akande.

Responding to some prisoners' requests to be pardoned, the cleric said he hoped that many of them would be released after his interaction with the government. He expressed hope that many of them could still be useful to the society when released.

Adeboye said, "I have my reasons for being keenly interested in what goes on here. I will take your case up again.

"I will take it to the President. I will take it to the governor of Lagos State. I will take it to the Chief Judge. I have done it before.

"When I did it the first time, they released hundreds. I am believing God they will do it again. So keep praying along with me. I will be your voice out there.

"Pray that the Almighty God will add weight to whatever I may say, so that the next time I come here, many of you will not be here. Out there, you will be very useful unto God."

He also said it was regrettable that many months after Fashola promised to provide succour to them, the governor was yet to fulfil his pledge.

Okishie, who is also a pastor at the Liberty Chapel, called on the government to set some of the inmates free, noting that many of them had spent many years in prison. He said some of the inmates had been in prison for over 27 years.

He stated that the[b] decongestion of prisons would be achieved through speedy justice delivery[/b], adding that many of the prisoners were desirous of being set free, especially those wrongly incarcerated.

With these various parts, I am still yet to see the relevance of the heading!!
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by tunnytox(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ibime:

Adeboye is a thief, and all who attend his church are co-conspirators.

The old man of Dog should be preaching restitution to Bode George and using his position to call for Good Governance, yet he is always dining, conniving and praying for thieves.

I would put a request to the Pope for Adeboye to be deified as the patron saint of thieves. A special place in hell is reserved for that vagabond. Ade-boy woulda have been one of the traders at the temple that Jesus whipped for turning his fathers house into a den of robbers.

May be a special place in hell is already being reserved for ignorant, self righteous and biase minded folks like you. I'm surprised you are so prejudiced, naive and judgemental to the extent that you are even talking out of context. You need to go back and read the news again before making any unreasonable posts.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by SapeleGuy: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
Nairaland politics section is just too funny. Bode George will be free in 2011, Enoch will claim devine intervention. Simple things, next stop Dubai.

Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by omongbatic: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
This is why muslims think Christians, especially the born-again brand of christians in Nigeria, are fake.
Adeboye prayed for Ibori, Kalu, Fayose and even Obasanjo, all known crooks. Now he wants the chief thief Bode released.
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by illusion2: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2010
omongbatic:

This is why muslims think Christians, especially the born-again brand of christians in Nigeria, are fake.
Adeboye prayed for Ibori, Kalu, Fayose and even Obasanjo, all known crooks. Now he wants the chief thief Bode released.
Amazing how 'omongbatic' aka mekussszzz aka Emeka the spare parts boy from Imo state based in Ilasamaja ,can play with all your minds. grin

Where was the humble pastor quoted as asking for Bode George to be released ?  undecided

If you've got a beaf with Yoruba people or Christians generally, don't use this misinformation as an excuse.  cool
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by Musiwa13: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2010
hmm
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by 2fine2fast(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
for sure this omogbastic or woteva his name is called has a RED beef wit YORUBAS/PENTECONTALISTS. HE will settle his beef along with d devil in HADES sorry HELL,
Re: Adeboye Wants Thief Bode George Released? A Friend Of Thieves Is A Thief by eastorange: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
omongbatic as a serious problem for sure.

But @ topic, true repentance is followed by restitution. If you stole something and you said you have repented, the thing stolen must be returned as part of genuine repentance.

So any pastor advocating for release of thieving criminals must also align with the biblical truth that those thieves return their ill gotten wealth. This is the biblical and ideal thing to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opposition Parties Have Failed Nigerians – Nplf ! / Eku / Where Is Jimi Agbaje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.