Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine (452 Views)

6 Secrets To Win Your Wife’s Respect / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by Yupng: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
I don't subscribe to a man raising his hands on a woman for anything in the world but no woman should dare a man either. Everybody has an elastic limit, which if overstretched, breaks.

Stop telling a man, you cannot do anything" what can you do? Do your worst ....these are challenging words and no man wants to be challenged. Stop running your mouths like public taps.

Some women go as far as jumping on the man and holding his shirt, then her head on his chest, shouting kill me today, kill me today, what's that?

Don't be the reason, a gentleman loses his cool and regrets later. You see this compulsory vacation? Don't do anyhow o, if you don't want to see anyhow and if you think I'm giving men reasons to be violent, then you are delusional. Yesterday, I gave men tips on how to live peacefully with their wives this vacation, now it's time to balance it up.

Yes, women are known to be loud mouthed, but reasonable women know when to shut it. There's a saying that " you can regret the words you spoke but you can't regret the silence you kept.

Use wisdom often, it works better.

My name is Mma Eka, the truth you know will make you free but it will first piss you off!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by IceLip: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Whatever trigger dea pull on us either -ve or +ve vibez, i think if yo once said "I love n won't hurt yo" then we just need to calm ourselves down with positive silence treatment.

Sometime, we just need to see dem Sheila as our own little baby girl and correct n guild dem wen dey did wrong, not to punch bag
Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by Lamanii22(f): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm even tired of my brothers stay at home.... Can the cure for this virus be found already.... Dear Lord...
Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by goodnewscliff(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hehehehehe...

Funny fact though !!!!!!

Though not an excuse for beating the demon outta her shaa!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by Punchline33: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Well, if your wife disturbs too much just self-isolate in the house and tell her u feel some symptoms, she will leave u alone and start praying for u sef
Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Husbands too should not provoke their wifes to wrath. tongue
Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by drmikeadams(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
I'm even tired of my brothers stay at home.... Can the cure for this virus be found already.... Dear Lord...
angry grin grin I never forget d heavenly chin chin,we go still run am

1 Like

Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by Lamanii22(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin I never forget d heavenly chin chin,we go still run am

Okay oo... Looking forward to it...
Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by ubunja(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
And here I was thinking married people were overjoyed to be locked down with their sweethearts (sex sex and more sex). What da hell is going on?

Another place I read divorces are increasing under quarantine. I mean what the actual fvck??

Goes to show too many people are just miserable in their marriages.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Punchline33:
Well, if your wife disturbs too much just self-isolate in the house and tell her u feel some symptoms, she will leave u alone and start praying for u sef
or start looking for your replacement. These hoes don't waste time...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Respect Your Husband To Avoid Domestic Violence In This Quarantine by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
many men will get tired of their wives..... especially the talkative wives

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Arrested For Allegedly Sodomizing(gay) 6-year-old Boy In Jigawa / What Is Happening To Me / The Reason She Made Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.