Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (12054 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
annayawchee:
Lowlifer, thank God you didn't see where I stole someone's money from my post??

U know wetin fit Chase you if I change my mind for you? That masquerade fit be child's play

Ode
Oya na do make we see change your mind ASAP
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

merely looking at your miserable existence I don't need to walk that path, you are a burden to humanity already, so why waste the effort on your silly life??

Stop calming crumbs and get a life.... Omo ale

Low budget yahoo boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2020
annayawchee:
merely looking at your miserable existence I don't need to walk that path, you are a burden to humanity already, so why waste the effort on your silly life??

Stop calming crumbs and get a life.... Omo ale

Low budget yahoo boy

Empty drum makes the loudest noise and you seems useless too so no point respond to you again bye
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Empty drum makes the loudest noise and you seems useless too so no point respond to you again bye
Lol

Low budget yahoo boy

Go get a life sogbo, stealing 8k won't elevate you from poverty and you fit even sell your mama for money with this mindset.

Chukwu eligwe kpo kwA gi oku there... Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by DAutoDiagnosis: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
lexander:
what's with you people I don't remember negotiating with you, scamming or any other person. If the buyer was a scammer and didn't want to pay he would have simply stopped using his phone number and created a new nairaland account. Then he could have continued with his work. I don't know about Ilorin but Lagos is on lock so am not even sure how he managed to send the money to you. The mistake he made was not sending the money the very day he got the psp but since he has paid you should be glad (as for the issue of balance I wasn't there neither am I aware of the terms of agreement so it's best you guys sort it amongst yourselves ) from what he told me he said he's to pay you 7k now you're saying it's still remains 2k

This guy is not smart. So you just stop using a number, because it is just a phone number. So your brain is telling you a phone number is just a phone number.

Nna ehn, I just weak.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2020
It yaff do. I read to the end. My conclusion Seller is a bit naive and trusting, buyer is a sly hard man of the world as they come,though I am not convinced that the buyer is a scam, he should av paid immediately tho, as a fulfillment of the contract
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

just know that no more business transactions for you on nairaland with this account, I go dey enter every biz thread wey you create dey announce say you be thief.

Watch and learn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by DAutoDiagnosis: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2020
owagbeba:
i know you are young but please don't act like a kid. Just send 8k to the guy and ask him to delete this thread... It's that simple.

It is up to the op, and seun to delete the thread, and no one else. He should pay 8k, and ask him to delete the thread. How will others know the kind of person the buyer is. So everyone should open a thread before they get paid.

And the dundie is even threatening the op. Aje, Ilorin is small, what's that supposed to mean.

I beggi

This matter sef, na naija cause am. If they had good paying jobs, this scenario might not be happening.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Orubebe01: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2020
annayawchee:
just know that no more business transactions for you on nairaland with this account, I go dey enter every biz thread wey you create dey announce say you be thief.

Watch and learn!
Good one. He deserves more than that cos he is one of those that made nairaland unsafe.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by hAlexandro(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Yewandequeen:
this guys is just and unrepentant cheat.
You asked for price of item he gave you to the barest minimum as 8k,sent it to you with 2k and he still has the effontery to talk like he has done the right thing paying 7k

I honestly detest cheats, this buyer might think he has the greatest gain but what goes around come around. Whatever we do today has an impact on our future.

I rest my case of this issue.
grin angryyetunde haha � �

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by hAlexandro(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Guy you self reason the guy hin money now
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2020
hAlexandro:
grin angryyetunde haha � �
what did I do
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by hAlexandro(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Yewandequeen:
what did I do
lol you Don murder the buyer Finish now

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by bskyb(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
zotorux:

0782912009 (AccessBank)
Thank you

I have sent it to you. Kindly confirm

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
bskyb:

I have sent it to you. Kindly confirm
Duly received, thank you for very much.
May your pocket never run dry.
If you don’t mind dropping your number, I’d love to call to appreciate.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by bskyb(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
zotorux:

Duly received, thank you for very much.
May your pocket never run dry.
If you don’t mind dropping your number, I’d love to call to appreciate.

Amen.
I am happy you got it and I hope it helps alleviate the issues on ground.
Don't worry, you have already shown more than enough appreciation.

Warm regards

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by candyguyofficia(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
bskyb:

Amen.
I am happy you got it and I hope it helps alleviate the issues on ground.
Don't worry, you have already shown more than enough appreciation.

Warm regards
You are a good man/woman. I read the thread from the beginning to this last page. God bless you,

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

You suddenly want to buy a new phone too?
Sorry it's not sudden its a long plan.Just that I am unable to raise the fund needed serious I am even targeting second use as I can't afford anything new or close to that.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Mineisgrace(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
damzyofficial23:

he called you a low budget yahoo boys..
You act a lion when you see a female moniker but when your fellow man comes for you, you become a mere kitten.

Baboon

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Lawrencestix(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
damzyofficial23:

I for say you stupid but it’s not good to abuse so I won’t say anything
grin u don talk am
Hmmm
So far so good o don trade with one nairalander twice n no issues @all i am ready to trade with him again because his sincerity. Good ppl dy but dem scarce
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by adex1300(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
From all what have read here the buyer is a scammer. Wetin him Engineer find reach this thread. He is also the one acting as the Engineer. Oap pls don't delete the post until u receive full payment. The guy needs to be taught a lesson. His family members needs to see how he has disgraced him self here. I will help with that.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by chenypat(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you so much Sir.
[/quote]
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by larryevil: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
adex1300:
From all what have read here the buyer is a scammer. Wetin him Engineer find reach this thread. He is also the one acting as the Engineer. Oap pls don't delete the post until u receive full payment. The guy needs to be taught a lesson. His family members needs to see how he has disgraced him self here. I will help with that.
that guy is a thife a big thife can you imagine he told me to program a Brainbox 45k something that is done highest 10k..and it doesn’t take up to 5 mins they have always told me his a big thife looking for who to scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Latest Yahoo Yahoo Boys Softwares And Apps For Beginners In Gee Boys Business / Used Blackberry Phones For Sale Straight From The Usa, Never Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.