Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (12055 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
OP, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE THREAD
SO if a thread is not created, you wouldn't send op his money abi?
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Mr man, you must never take down this thread no matter what.

People should learn to take responsibility for all their actions.

Imagine, 2 grown men feeling proud that a whole forum had to beg them before they could send ordinary 8k.... and the shameless boy still only sent 7k..... Kai!!
I wish I can send you a voice note to enlighten you well seems you ain’t informed and can’t really read and understand
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

You really have mind and this goes to show you really a scam, initial agreement was 8k, waybill is 2k which we agree to share.
So why sending 7k and claiming you’ve done your part??

He didn’t even notify me he’s sent the money, you just came here to drop receipt.
How about this did I type this myself ? Be like say you wan make I vex for you abi ? After giving me a faulty memory card you still call me a scammer baba no vex me ooo

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Mr man, you must never take down this thread no matter what.

People should learn to take responsibility for all their actions.

Imagine, 2 grown men feeling proud that a whole forum had to beg them before they could send ordinary 8k.... and the shameless boy still only sent 7k..... Kai!!
I agreed with you, this thread must remain.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:

They're many here.
See another one loading
https://www.nairaland.com/5764417/lg-led-tv-43-inches#up
grin grin what will we do

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
Since he has paid I hope all those calling him names should know the right thing to do (apologize) and to the seller since he has paid you although he delayed the payment due to circumstances beyond his control take down the thread and lets put this matter to rest
So for your mind you think you the peace advocate here yeah??
You people refused to pay for 3days and suddenly I created a thread boom! You sourced the money and pay
And you think I’ll just take down the thread??
It goes beyond the money sir. People need to learn. I’ll tale this down at my convenience same way you guys decided to pay at your convenience

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

You people refused to pay for 3days and suddenly I created a thread boom! You sourced the money and pay
It goes beyond the money sir. People need to learn. I’ll tale this down at my convenience same way you guys decided to pay at your convenience
Money don Dey your hand now na enjoy I won’t say more
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
WalkerMichael:
did he even send all the money?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

How about this did I type this myself ? Be like say you wan make I vex for you abi ? After giving me a faulty memory card you still call me a scammer baba no vex me ooo
I swear I wish I can send vnote here.
Niqqah are you moving mad??
So that couldn’t have been a typo??
Ain’t you the one that typed 8k
At what point did we agree on 7k??
Where’s my waybill?? Cuz I’ve been keeping quiet doesn’t mean I be fool oh.
No dey reason me dust yarns.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aminusodiq(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Almajiri1:
I run a Justice free service as a fun side hustle. My fun goto is Ogun. All I need is for OP to give me go ahead by mentioning this. I love justice!
lmao grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AndroBlaze: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

I won’t trade words with you because you made a mistake calling me boy it’s fine I won’t say more on this issue I did my part like I circled out and as per waybill I will how about the faulty memory card will he replace it too ?

If there is anything every Nigerian should learn from what the whole world is facing now, is that there is more to this life than quick gain.

That 1k nor the full 8k itself would not make your life anymore spectacular..... I have been selling online for almost 20 years now and honestly you will only make it and be happy making it if people trust you. Once that is gone every other thing is pointless.

Choose a hustle, be a dignified entrepreneur or go and join our sly politicians. And I used the word "sly" because you promised the OP that you would not "sly" him, whatever that means.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Ain’t deleting shii bro.
The guy doesn’t wanna have sense, since he wanna play stubborn and stupidly smart let’s see how it goes

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
AndroBlaze:

If there is anything every Nigerian should learn from what the whole world is facing now, is that there is more to this life than quick gain.

That 1k nor the full 8k itself would not make your life anymore spectacular..... I have been selling online for almost 20 years now and honestly you will only make it and be happy making it if people trust you. Once that is gone every other thing is pointless.
Bro in all your sell do you include a fully component or something ? Like I’m the psp now the memory card is dead do you do that while selling too ?

Choose a hustle, be a dignified entrepreneur or go and join our sly politicians. And I used the word "sly" because you promised the OP that you would not "sly" him, whatever that means.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Ain’t deleting shii bro.
The guy doesn’t wanna have sense, since he wanna play stubborn and stupidly smart let’s see how it goes
Ilorin small aje but shut happens you go your money I got a psp with a dead memory card nothing spoil
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AndroBlaze: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
AndroBlaze:
So sir tell me what are you doing then ?
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Which faulty memory card??
Swears I didn’t even know that was a memory card in that console. Did we even negotiate anything concerning memory card?
If I knew memory card was there I’ll even use it as an excuse to hike the price.
Memory card or not, what you supposed to send is 9k not 7k and if you ain’t sending no wahala
It’s like I’ll use those guy to reason you for street. They willing to do it for free.
The audacity you have still baffles me
I’m really glad everyone is seeing this from a neutral angle and all fingers are pointing at you.
Get a life, cheap scams won’t help you.
That phone I wanna buy I go still buy am with or without your 2k

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:
Swears I didn’t even know that was a memory card in that console. Did we even negotiate anything concerning memory card?
If I knew memory card was there I’ll even use it as an excuse to hike the price.
Memory card or not, what you supposed to send is 9k not 7k and if you ain’t sending no wahala
It’s like I’ll use those guy to reason you for street. They willing to do it for free.
I’m really glad everyone is seeing this from a neutral angle and all fingers are pointing at you.
Forget the matter and move on but don't delete this thread. Pele
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Ilorin small aje but shut happens you go your money I got a psp with a dead memory card nothing spoil
Lol can everyone see how stupid this fellow sounds?
I’ve got people that wanna teach you a lesson I was even begging on your behalf. Not knowing you ain’t worth it.
Mark my words... The thread would forever stay alive, even if you pay me 20k I ain’t deleting
People need to learn.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:

Forget the matter and move on but don't delete this thread. Pele
Def!!
Wasn’t even expecting him to send anything before.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Lol can everyone see how stupid this fellow sounds?
I’ve got people that wanna teach you a lesson I was even begging on your behalf. Not knowing you ain’t worth it.
Mark my words... The thread would forever stay alive, even if you pay me 20k I ain’t deleting
People need to learn.
Smile ok Say no more then
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:
Lol so it’s now 9k again and not 8k anymore
I won’t say anything again
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aminusodiq(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Don't delet dis thread... D guy broke d agreement..!!! It still baffles me how he's sounding outrightly stupid... grin I don't knw such people still exist in dis corona era grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AndroBlaze: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

So sir tell me what are you doing then ?

What is the point?

You have chosen your path already, good luck with your choice.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Who paid the 2k delivery to Lagos that you agreed to split the bill?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Alaye you didn’t do maths in school?
8+1=9
8 is money for PSP
1 is money for delivery.

I think that’s spelt out well for you.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:

Who paid the 2k delivery to Lagos that you agreed to split the bill?
Please help me ask him.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

what's with you people I don't remember negotiating with you, scamming or any other person. If the buyer was a scammer and didn't want to pay he would have simply stopped using his phone number and created a new nairaland account. Then he could have continued with his work. I don't know about Ilorin but Lagos is on lock so am not even sure how he managed to send the money to you. The mistake he made was not sending the money the very day he got the psp but since he has paid you should be glad (as for the issue of balance I wasn't there neither am I aware of the terms of agreement so it's best you guys sort it amongst yourselves ) from what he told me he said he's to pay you 7k now you're saying it's still remains 2k

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by sureteeboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Alaye you didn’t do maths in school?
8+1=9
8 is money for PSP
1 is money for delivery.

I think that’s spelt out well for you.
I swear, the guy dull. And he's still trying to prove he his smart

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
, i summon you for this deal-gone-wrong case. Oh street
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by owagbeba: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
i know you are young but please don't act like a kid. Just send 8k to the guy and ask him to delete this thread... It's that simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Latest Yahoo Yahoo Boys Softwares And Apps For Beginners In Gee Boys Business / Used Blackberry Phones For Sale Straight From The Usa, Never Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.