Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (11945 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2020
So I bumped into this @Damzyofficial23 thread, he needed a PSP console, I have this PSP vita I don’t even use cuz I need to hack it so I just dropped it at home.
So I told the guy I have, he requested for my number and we got talking on Whatsapp. We negotiated the price he was like 8k I just said yes cuz that 8k is small but def something in this period besides I’m accumulating money to buy another phone.
But issue is he’s in Lagos and I’m in Ilorin and there’s lockdown in Ilorin but there are movement low key. So I went out that Sunday evening to check if I can get a bus going to Lag, luckily I got one and I told him wassup. We agreed on him paying on delivery, like he’ll transfer my money before he collects his console (I played a game of trust, biggest mistake I ever made) not my fault tho, the guy sounded like a very reasonable and sincere person on chat.
So the park people said 2k, I didn’t meet the main driver it’s those secretaries and all. So I shaa paid the 2k (Lol stupid yeah? It’s my free mind that’s killing me) so we agreed again to split the waybill, but the car park people insisted I put a balance of 500naira on the envelope, they said that way he’ll appreciate what I did for him.
Little did I know that they wanna run the driver street too.
The car left very early on Monday, they got to Lag before noon, driver called me that the guy is there and he needs to collect 5h before he gives the guy the console, that they didn’t give him anything.
The guy was calling me on video call (why tf he was doing that I dunno)
Baba pay the man 5h he was saying stories that he didn’t come out with cash, my on transfer nko he was like he dropped money at home, he wanna use paga people to do the transfer. At that point I knew I bleeped up already. He’s tryna play smart and all. Cuz I even explained to him the driver would collect extra cash like 200naira when he arrives. So I don’t get the part he’s saying he doesn’t have any cash with him and if he’s to use paga why didn’t he come out with my money in the first place??
I texted him on whatsapp to know wassup, he said he’s going back home to pick cash and then collect the PSP, that under an hour I’ll see my money.
Waited like 2hours called him, he didn’t pick next thing he called on Video call saying he was at the engineer guy that’ll hack it (Niggah you moving mad? You refused to pay me, you going to hack game?) I just locked up and said okay.
He’s been ignoring my whatsapp texts. I told him I can’t drag him to pay obviously, just woke up this morning and one spirit just told me to call him out on NL here and warn other people to be careful.
Trusting people these days is suicidal, please if you’re the type like me that trusts easily I urge you to please reduce it. People in this world don’t deserve it, they take your trust as being stupid.
As for you damzyofficial23 I hope you build house and raise a family with that PSP
Stay safe people.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Screenshots from our chats

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by viceddy95(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2020
shocked
One of the major reasons is hard for some people to help others in need,because you don't know the genuine persons truly in need....

Bro ,this should not stop you from helping others if given the opportunity because there is this inner joy in you when privilege to help people..

Damzyofficial23 come defend your self...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Sisijetue(f): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2020
I really feel bad for you bro...your free mind didn’t pay this time around angry
And for the fraudster nemesis will catch up with you sooner than you expected

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Bilabong(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2020
One day I will tell my story... #22,100 gone... Fear NL boys

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Sisijetue:
I really feel bad for you bro...your free mind didn’t pay this time around angry
And for the fraudster nemesis will catch up with you sooner than you expected
Thanks sis, I underestimated him and also took him for a good person
Like he sounded so cool and cultured.
7k ain’t the end of the world now.
I’ve taken my L in good faith, we move.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Bilabong:
One day I will tell my story... #22,100 gone...
Fear NL boys
Lol tell us, so we can learn.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by theoneJabulani(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2020
If you want to deal, deal face to face

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by chatinent: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2020
One thing here on Nairaland is nobody writes positive reviews when a transaction is made but scam reviews.

27 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by femi4: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Nairalanders are evil when it comes to business. I always collect my money before delivering goods. At times, spend part of the money to make say no be audio money.That way, no funny story like yours

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Hausa(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2020
I'm sorry for what happened. Let's hear from him.
damzyofficial23, kindly come and explain yourself.

OP, if you may, kindly push this to front page.
Thanks.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Hausa(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
One thing here on Nairaland is nobody writes positive reviews when a transaction is made but scam reviews.
That's wrong. It all depends on the threads wey you dey always go.

Go to the Xiaomi thread and see things going on there. Positive reviews plenty. Broaden your nairaland horizon and see for yourself.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
Guess you’re his teammate

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by leonard002(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2020
I've transacted with many Nairalanders on trust and haven't had a negative experience. So sad bro. You transacted with the wrong person

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by DaHrNn0001: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:

Definitely bruh... Cus it's meant to be positive and sincere so when it goes the other way,then it should come with mormors... Positive reviews and recommendations have been given on different accounts on NL which I have never been a victim but dealt with genuine ones on here

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Hausa(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
theoneJabulani:
If you want to deal, deal face to face
But when the person is in another state nko?
His case is just an unfortunate case.

I've dealt with trusted people when I was very far away from my location, sent money, and they delivered.
Some people just get scammious mind na why.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Hausa:
I'm sorry for what happened. Let's hear from him.
damzyofficial23, kindly come and explain yourself.

OP, if you may, kindly push this to front page.
Thanks.
Thank you, how can I push it to front page?
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Iceyjays(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Scammers everywhere
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Hausa:
That's wrong. It all depends on the threads wey you dey always go.

Go to the Xiaomi thread and see things going on there. Positive reviews plenty. Broaden your nairaland horizon and see for yourself.
Abi oh!! Let him know.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2020
leonard002:
I've transacted with many Nairalanders on trust and haven't had a negative experience. So sad bro. You transacted with the wrong person
Yeah, thank you bro
Thank God it’s not even more than that, at least I’ve learnt my lesson now
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by chatinent: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Guess you’re his teammate
I trade. I have been trading here. Once you are not a scammer, you cannot be a scammer.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:

I trade. I have been trading here. Once you are not a scammer, you cannot be a scammer.
So your point is what exactly??
That I’m a scammer??
Sir please kindly move on.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Hausa:
But when the person is in another state nko?
His case is just an unfortunate case.

I've dealt with trusted people when I was very far away from my location, sent money, and they delivered.
Some people just get scammious mind na why.
Yeah at times you think everyone is just gonna be free minded as you but then inside life.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by chatinent: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

So your point is what exactly??
That I’m a scammer??
Sir please kindly move on.
That's shallow.
My point is not reflected on you but others who never write positive reviews too when things go smoothly. I have been trading and have not seen even one positive review. Are they waiting for sth to go wrong so they can come label me a scammer?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Trendy247: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Na wa o.. Last year December I sold two galaxy s7 phones to two nairalanders. One from Abuja, and the other from Ibadan.. The two of them sent me complete payment (35k each) before I proceeded to waybill it down to them..
But this idiot is acting smart over just 8k.
Op u shdv instructed driver not to release the console without getting cash first.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by chiiraq802(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Damzy f**ked up big time....
Ah h8 sly....well na you shaaaa, if to say na me, Ah go reason him f**k up, 2secs everywhere burst.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:

That's shallow.
My point is not reflected on you but others who never write positive reviews too when things go smoothly. I have been trading and have not seen even one positive review. Are they waiting for sth to go wrong so they can come label me a scammer?
That’s it....
The fact that you’ve got no negative reviews shows your deals have been sincere.
And nothing would go wrong if you keep up with the sincerity.
They really don’t have to create a thread to show appreciation, the fact that you held up your own end of the bargain, the joy felt by the person is worth more than a thousand likes on NL.
I created the thread so others won’t fall victim of the guy or any other person. It’s not like creating the thread would bring back the money or PSP.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by DriggityDre: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:
So I bumped into this @Damzyofficial23 thread, he needed a PSP console, I have this PSP vita I don’t even use cuz I need to hack it so I just dropped it at home.
So I told the guy I have, he requested for my number and we got talking on Whatsapp. We negotiated the price he was like 8k I just said yes cuz that 8k is small but def something in this period besides I’m accumulating money to buy another phone.
But issue is he’s in Lagos and I’m in Ilorin and there’s lockdown in Ilorin but there are movement low key. So I went out that Sunday evening to check if I can get a bus going to Lag, luckily I got one and I told him wassup. We agreed on him paying on delivery, like he’ll transfer my money before he collects his console (I played a game of trust, biggest mistake I ever made) not my fault tho, the guy sounded like a very reasonable and sincere person on chat.
So the park people said 2k, I didn’t meet the main driver it’s those secretaries and all. So I shaa paid the 2k (Lol stupid yeah? It’s my free mind that’s killing me) so we agreed again to split the waybill, but the car park people insisted I put a balance of 500naira on the envelope, they said that way he’ll appreciate what I did for him.
Little did I know that they wanna run the driver street too.
The car left very early on Monday, they got to Lag before noon, driver called me that the guy is there and he needs to collect 5h before he gives the guy the console, that they didn’t give him anything.
The guy was calling me on video call (why tf he was doing that I dunno)
Baba pay the man 5h he was saying stories that he didn’t come out with cash, my on transfer nko he was like he dropped money at home, he wanna use paga people to do the transfer. At that point I knew I bleeped up already. He’s tryna play smart and all. Cuz I even explained to him the driver would collect extra cash like 200naira when he arrives. So I don’t get the part he’s saying he doesn’t have any cash with him and if he’s to use paga why didn’t he come out with my money in the first place??
I texted him on whatsapp to know wassup, he said he’s going back home to pick cash and then collect the PSP, that under an hour I’ll see my money.
Waited like 2hours called him, he didn’t pick next thing he called on Video call saying he was at the engineer guy that’ll hack it (Niggah you moving mad? You refused to pay me, you going to hack game?) I just locked up and said okay.
He’s been ignoring my whatsapp texts. I told him I can’t drag him to pay obviously, just woke up this morning and one spirit just told me to call him out on NL here and warn other people to be careful.
Trusting people these days is suicidal, please if you’re the type like me that trusts easily I urge you to please reduce it. People in this world don’t deserve it, they take your trust as being stupid.
As for you damzyofficial23 I hope you build house and raise a family with that PSP
Stay safe people.
Tag them lala
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning and I hope we all had a nice night. At first I didn’t want to say anything but I will put my input here. Yes the said man told me about the psp and he told me it wasn’t hacked he never used it because it wasn’t hacked and it’s expensive to hack it over there in ilorin so it’s a win for me if I can pay the said amount and then hack it since it will be cheaper for me in Lagos I said cool I will and we agreed the price and all said everything was functioning well no issues I said ok. He sent the psp with his money 2k from ilorin and I went to pick it up Monday morning paid the driver #500 collected the psp and called the guy that will hack to please come over so he can see if it’s possible to hack and all first thing the guy noticed was that the psp has no screw holding the console 2. Psp Memory card is bad 3 it goes of while it’s on for some time. So I told the guy to please see if all can be fixed and he charged me #11000 he took the psp away and till this moment I haven’t seen the psp yet because there is a 2weeks locked down which everybody know and I send this bro’s a voice note “he should chill abeg that once the lockdown is over I will forward his funds” only to see this call out this morning. Oga I no fight you ooo but ontop psp I no fit run I’ve bought device and sold device several times no hassles but this issue we could have solved with any call out of anything.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by chatinent: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2020
It's well.
zotorux:

That’s it....
The fact that you’ve got no negative reviews shows your deals have been sincere.
And nothing would go wrong if you keep up with the sincerity.
They really don’t have to create a thread to show appreciation, the fact that you held up your own end of the bargain, the joy felt by the person is worth more than a thousand likes on NL.
I created the thread so others won’t fall victim of the guy or any other person. It’s not like creating the thread would bring back the money or PSP.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Buzx: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Good morning and I hope we all had a nice night. At first I didn’t want to say anything but I will put my input here. Yes the said man told me about the psp and he told me it wasn’t hacked he never used it because it wasn’t hacked and it’s expensive to hack it over there in ilorin so it’s a win for me if I can pay the said amount and then hack it since it will be cheaper for me in Lagos I said cool I will and we agreed the price and all said everything was functioning well no issues I said ok. He sent the psp with his money 2k from ilorin and I went to pick it up Monday morning paid the driver #500 collected the psp and called the guy that will hack to please come over so he can see if it’s possible to hack and all first thing the guy noticed was that the psp has no screw holding the console 2. Psp Memory card is bad 3 it goes of while it’s on for some time. So I told the guy to please see if all can be fixed and he charged me #11000 he took the psp away and till this moment I haven’t seen the psp yet because there is a 2weeks locked down which everybody know and I send this bro’s a voice note “he should chill abeg that once the lockdown is over I will forward his funds” only to see this call out this morning. Oga I no fight you ooo but ontop psp I no fit run I’ve bought device and sold device several times no hassles but this issue we could have solved with any call out of anything.

Guy, was this the agreement?? Pay after the lockdown ke? Guy, you Bleep up. Return the psp or pay his cash immediately. You won't like it if this was done to you. So, you're fixing it for 11k and buying it for 8k, totalling 19k. Oga no dey lie. If there was something wrong with the psp, you should have informed the seller and return the game.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Bro’s I no follow the Oga argue if he wants his psp he should tell me and I go forward am back to him. But the stage at which the psp is ain’t guaranteed fine I broke the agreement but the psp is in bad shape which he didn’t say too sir

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Xiaomi Phone Dealer And Other Chinese Variant Phones / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Microsoft Surface Pro4, Intel Core i7 , 8/256GB Touch 2in1 Detachable Keyb-180k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.