Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (12060 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Almajiri1: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2020
zotorux:

Thunder that’ll strike you is still on steroids iSwear
I’m still shocked at how you trying to claim right.
I see you declined the 12 midnight offer. However, if this post will get 81 likes by people who seek justice here, It shall override yours and sequences shall be seeded and Ogun shall see to justice.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by sauceEEP(m): 2:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Op kindly post his details on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates
Cc tabbaz
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by DAutoDiagnosis: 3:10am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Good morning and I hope we all had a nice night. At first I didn’t want to say anything but I will put my input here. Yes the said man told me about the psp and he told me it .

My friend shut up. You have mind o, even bold with your vain act.

How in the world do you keep his psp till it is fixed and then pay. Why not waybill it to him since you've found a bridge.

Mr man, don't open that your gutter mouth again. You guys are destroying online businesses.

And the OP is not smart, my easy nature, I easily trust ppl. His brain even told him he could be a sly, didn't still take any precautions. But he is not the problem, it this bushmeat of a fella, that's acting smart to keep what is not his that's the problem.

I have bought plenty things, I won't run away with your money chill guy. Hear nonsense talk

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by finalboss(m): 3:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Op if you have his full name and phone number even picture paste it here. Lols If Na me I go just deactivate this account. Even if you apologise the thread go dy here forever. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by DAutoDiagnosis: 4:01am On Apr 02, 2020
zotorux:

Okay.... I appreciate you guys coming through for me on this but Imma just leave it to God
Important thing is people who has seen this won’t fall victim of such again. So let’s tryna stay calm.

What!

You didn't leave God before writing this story. I beg do due diligence by posting the guys number, full name, Facebook page and pictures. God's not gonna do that for you.

Well, peace of mind before anything, if leaving the matter gives you peace, why not. The scammer will still go ahead to scam more people, since he hasn't been served his own medicines.

Be good Boss.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by 2cul2care: 4:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Never trust anyone you've never met, no matter how down to earth or reasonable they may sound.

Even people u know very well, you can't trust them once it comes to money matter.

I learnt that s hardway in business, now when it comes to money matter I no dey look uche face ooo, I dey shine my eyes, and use my head.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AuroraB(f): 6:01am On Apr 02, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
oga ur agreement was to pay him soon as u lay hands on the console not after u had hacked it. I can only deduce dat u had sinister motive from ur statements.
The truth!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AuroraB(f): 6:12am On Apr 02, 2020
aumeehn:
Guy why you dey embarrass yourself like this for public forum? Common 8k! Just transfer the 8k if you no get the Money then return the console simple as ABC. Haba You are bigger than 8k wallahi just pay him and let it slide.
He's not bigger than 8k
A thief is worthless cheesy sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aumeehn: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2020
AuroraB:
He's not bigger than 8k
A thief is worthless cheesy sad
lol! Savage. But not all thiefs are Worthless, i.e if you understand what i mean grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AuroraB(f): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2020
aumeehn:
lol! Savage. But not all thiefs are Worthless, i.e if you understand what i mean grin grin grin
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, every damn time, man. A thief is worthless cheesy
Like the shallow Darmzywhatever we got here. Believe me, he hadn't the money to pay. The payment he made is tearing him apart already cheesy
Gutterrat
See brazen stupidity naaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Orubebe01: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Op all I can see is that the guy is a confirmed scammer, if not that you called him out here and people intervened your money would have gone. Just move on with the one he has given you but NEVER delete this thread so that it will serve as a reference point to whosever that wants to deal with him anytime again. I will even add his moniker and phone number to list of fraudulent people on nairaland so that nairalanders should beware of you. I rest my case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aumeehn: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Bro make he keep am that’s his choice I did what I know is right shikenna
dan Durun Uwa shege Barawo! Just checked your profile and you are online. We will make sure your name and phone numbers are added to NL scammers list! Wallahi had it been you did this to me, you will regret been alive sef. I go Yaseen destroy your destiny!! Shege Barawo! Thief Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Orubebe01:
Op all I can see is that the guy is a confirmed scammer, if not that you called him out here and people intervened your money would have gone. Just move on with the one he has given you but NEVER delete this thread so that it will serve as a reference point to whosever that wants to deal with him anytime again. I will even add his moniker and phone number to list of fraudulent people on nairaland so that nairalanders should beware. I rest my case.
I didn’t scam you or anybody so watch what you say from now on
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2020
lexander:
what does my profile have to do with anything ? Is there any law
that says i must advertise my profession on my profile And am not defending the accused am only stating the facts (like you said accused!)
The facts are this
1. The seller is angry because his money hasn't been paid.
2. The seller truly hasn't paid at least as far as am aware.
3 the psp does have problems which the seller might or might not know about.
4. The buyer is having problems sending money to him because of the lockdown and also he has problems using mobile banking on his account.
5. He should have paid the driver that delivered the waybill that might haved cause any problem where the driver might not deliver the said money.
6. He should have responded to you when you messaged him earlier assuming you're saying the truth.
7. I have spoken with him and asked him to look for someone that can do teh transfer with his account and pay the person with cash.
And for those claiming am the same as the buyer kindly check my profile I have been on Naira land for years am not a rookie here

My friend, shut up. Shut that trap, nobody called you here. Just shut up. Someone made a valid observation, and still had effrontery to come talk trash.

Just shut up. We already know the kind of engineer you are. Engineer that does not know battery drains without even using it.

Engineer my foot, make COREN come catch you, you will explain who dash you engineer

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2020
aumeehn:
dan Durun Uwa shege Barawo! Just checked your profile and you are online. We will make sure your name and phone numbers are added to NL scammers list! Wallahi had it been you did this to me, you will regret been alive sef. I go Yaseen destroy your destiny!! Shege Barawo! Thief Ole!!!
All you typed is for you not me ooo except I have any motive to run away if not it’s for you
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2020
AuroraB:
Like the shallow Darmzywhatever we got here. Believe me, he hadn't the money to pay. The payment he made is tearing him apart already cheesy
Gutterrat
A thief you say huh ?? I see how irrelevant your comment is I won’t say more you just a stupid troll
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AuroraB(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

A thief you say huh ?? I see how irrelevant your comment is I won’t say more you just a stupid troll
Lol. Bold thief. Asiri e tun cheesy
Who will deliver you from this point cheesy
Ole shocked
Wetin you no get for your pocket
Onye oshi na ama shocked shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aumeehn: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2020
AuroraB:
Gutterrat
i swear the guy is sick! His mates are in the Green and Red seat Chambers stealing Billions he is busy scamming innocent man 8k naira. Perhaps he is one of those low lifes cultist roaming the streets of Lagos. Last year November i posted 2 iPhones in the Family section for sale, a guy from Ibadan contacted me and told me to send the phone for him to Ibadan he will pay when he recieve the consigment. I told him to first pay into my cooporate account, this way his money is safe, the said guy started blabbing i blocked him sharp sharp! I end up selling all the phones for 50k. iPhone 6 and iPhone 5c

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2020
aumeehn:
i swear the guy is sick! His mates are in the Green and Red seat Chambers stealing Billions he is busy scamming innocent man 8k naira. Perhaps he is one of those low lifes cultist roaming the streets of Lagos. Last year November i posted 2 iPhones in the Family section for sale, a guy from Ibadan contacted me and told me to send the phone for him to Ibadan he will pay when he recieve the consigment. I told him to first pay into my cooporate account, this way his money is safe, the said guy started blabbing i blocked him sharp sharp! I end up selling all the phones for 50k. iPhone 6 and iPhone 5c

Low life cultist abi lol na e warrior all of una be if you see me you no go wait
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AuroraB(f): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Bitch go make breakfast and clean the house I won’t say anything else to you again
Bitch like your mom! Ole, onigbese cheesy
Your plan is the op being the calm type will get irritated and leave the change for you, o wa jo e loju cheesy
You are a proven thief. A miserable one undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aumeehn: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Low life cultist abi lol na e warrior all of una be if you see me you no go wait
Because you are the Angel of death or What? Lol some pipu dey overestimate themselves for this forum sha!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2020
aumeehn:
Because you are the Angel of death or What? Lol some pipu dey overestimate themselves for this forum sha!
No be overestimate na Ikorodu I Dey if dem born your papa come and say all you’ve been saying to my face
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AuroraB(f): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2020
aumeehn:
He's now hallucinating on us, he had the opportunity to make things right. He didn't. He's now wailing over the money he didn't pay in full cheesy
I will never do pay before delivery. The black man is more creative in doing ill. Pardon me.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by aumeehn: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2020
AuroraB:
He's now hallucinating on us, he had the opportunity to make things right. He didn't. He's now wailing over the money he didn't pay in full cheesy
I will never do pay before delivery. The black man is more creative in doing ill. Pardon me.
the guy is pained!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

ko shi danu, old jatijati, see as you dey run mouth like over filled soakaway.

Better go and hustle legit instead of doing 8k scams , you even had the guts to defend your stupid and criminal act, aye e ma run ni

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2020
annayawchee:
ko shi danu, old jatijati, see as you dey run mouth like over filled soakaway.

Better go and hustle legit instead of doing 8k scams , you even had the guts to defend your stupid and criminal act, aye e ma run ni

Aye baba eh na run oloriburuku leleyi sha Ogun na pa iya eh ni I scan you or your papa Ogun kee you like this self
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Aye baba eh na run oloriburuku leleyi sha Ogun na pa iya eh ni I scan you or your papa Ogun kee you like this self
Dupe lowo ori omo ale Iya to bi e pe eyan gidi loba Pade.... Mortuary Lo ba WA bayI....

Filthy and hunger ridden scammer!!!

Sango Lo MA PA baba e

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
annayawchee:
Dupe lowo ori omo ale Iya to bi e pe eyan gidi loba Pade.... Mortuary Lo ba WA bayI....

Filthy and hunger ridden scammer!!!

Sango Lo MA PA baba e
You wey masquerade Dey chase for dream baba park well I no Dey respond to you again
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

You wey masquerade Dey chase for dream baba park well I no Dey respond to you again
Lowlifer, thank God you didn't see where I stole someone's money from my post??

U know wetin fit Chase you if I change my mind for you? That masquerade fit be child's play

Ode

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

You keep saying scammer how did I scam your father stupid mofo ase lon pe mi abi ?
You cannot even scam anyone 3m around me,

Stupid hungry black smelly thing, your father must be so ashamed of the wretch he dumped on mother earth, see how you dey mess your life over 8k, you fit still jam matter on top this 8k sef

Oloshi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Latest Yahoo Yahoo Boys Softwares And Apps For Beginners In Gee Boys Business / Used Blackberry Phones For Sale Straight From The Usa, Never Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.