Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Experience This Morning Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience This Morning Help (727 Views)

Does Every Male Experience This? / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience This Morning Help by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
I never believed i could be doing this kia. Am totally ashamed of my self.
This morning due to the rain I was really feeling cooled and was missing someone I used to sharebed with those days in sch (my ex, she do spend the night at my place) note six months ago oh oo.
This happened this morning my junior brother came back from sch due to Covid19 and he is my roommate at home oh oo I open my eyes and saw my hand around his waist I feel embarrassed because I feel like he noticed it.

Am planning to ask him to sleep in sis room since she is not coming back until for na. Loneliness done kill person...

Re: My Experience This Morning Help by Igetmyown247: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
What exactly do you want people on here to do with that info?
Re: My Experience This Morning Help by Gwagone: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
You should sleep on the floor then
Abi what's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Morning Help by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Igetmyown247:
What exactly do what people on here to do with that info?

Have experience it before. How did you keep ur sanity or respect after dat

(1) (Reply)

Women's Underwear Versus Men's Underwear / Sex Adventure: Good Or Bad / Why Do People Snap Pictures Capturing The Ceiling As The Background?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.