Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower (1584 Views)

What Makes A Great Vagina For Men To Love? / "I'm Selling My Vagina For ₦34,000" – Broke Slay Queen Begs / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by nlPoster: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
No, it's not masturbation.

You can check your vagina in the privacy of your home to see if there's a smell.

As long as you're not doing it in public I don't think there should be a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by rtdCivilservant: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
nlPoster:

You can check your vagina in the privacy of your home to see if there's a smell.

As long as you're not doing it in public I don't think there should be a problem.
Which kain thing come be this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by finalboss(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
nlPoster:

like wth
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by finalboss(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Which kain thing come be this one?
this lock down they really mess with people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:59am On Apr 03, 2020
lol Tpia is everything alright?
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by zexy2030(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
lol Tpia is everything alright?
yea some veejays smells, if there are embedded infections, but normally a covered region like that will have some smell, but the correction is just ordinary clean water. wash after urinating, wash before u sleep, wash anytime u r ovulating n menses, watch ur diet, watch the soap u bath with too, stay away from excess onions and some proteins, then change ur undies regularly. Don't wear wet or not completely dried cotton pants, wear net pants for ventilation, never should u spray perf. on ur pussy, it will make the smell worse. Your pussy is OK with ordinary water.

3 Likes

Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by zexy2030(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2020
nlPoster:

just wash with water.
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by zexy2030(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2020
nlPoster:

but u know what, the feeling of the running waters on ur clit, could make u orgasm, especially when pressurized, some girls claim its the best feeling in the world.
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
did you miss road
zexy2030:

yea some veejays smells, if there are embedded infections, but normally a covered region like that will have some smell, but the correction is just ordinary clean water. wash after urinating, wash before u sleep, wash anytime u r ovulating n menses, watch ur diet, stay away from excess onions and some proteins, then change ur undies regularly. Don't wear wet or not completely dried cotton pants, wear net pants for ventilation, never should u spray perf. on ur pussy, it will make the smell worse. Your pussy is OK with ordinary water.
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by zexy2030(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
did you miss road
how? just trying to help some ladies with the problem
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
do you have a vagina?
zexy2030:

how? just trying to help some ladies with the problem
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by zexy2030(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
do you have a vagina?
I don't but have helped so many ladies with this problem.
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Did I tell you I have a problem? Besides how would you take it if I started preaching to you about d*cks?
zexy2030:

I don't but have helped so many ladies with this problem.
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by zexy2030(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Did I tell you I have a problem? Besides how would you take it if I started preaching to you about d*cks?
I won't be worried coz some women have taken their time to understand that organ.

2 Likes

Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by zexy2030(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Do u know I have also written on how to satisfy a circumcized woman. if a guy don't write on this, do u know women in this category would die of depression or be full of rage, self pity and regrets for living without clits.
But I wrote for guys to appreciate the gold they have in their hand, they shouldn't make such women regret or curse their parents for their culture n tradition.
Re: How To Examine Your Vagina For Smells In The Shower by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2020
nlPoster:

I don't see how this concerns you. Especially as you don't have a vagina.

The energy you used to open this thread could have been used to wash your balls

(1) (Reply)

Could Poor Parenting Be The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality? / What Would You Do If There Were No Men On Earth For 24 Hours? / Why Does Everyone Want My Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.