Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... (18913 Views)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / Never Brush Your Mouth Before Sex. Read To See Why It Is Dangerous! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 3:34am On Apr 02, 2020
As I was fingering one chick last night I found out that inside the vagina the g spot area is rigid and bumpy just like the upper palate of the mouth.
Raise the tip of your tongue up to feel your upper palate and you see how identical it is to the g spot area of vagina.
I find it fascinating that the interior of the mouth seems so close in structure to the interior of vagina..

I also researched that women painted their lips to look full to signal to the male fullness of pussy lips during arousal. This is why red lipsticks on women looks so hot and sexy it give men dirty thoughts..

I concluded that girls who flash their tongue are signaling to the male how wet the inside of her vagina is. This is a seductive signal. This gives men dirty thoughts too
The pink color and texture of the tongue is quite similar to the inside of vagina..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 3:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Cardi B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:46am On Apr 02, 2020
So?
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 02, 2020
hmm

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Wenkivincent: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2020
May God have mercy on you

7 Likes

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Curious07: 5:52am On Apr 02, 2020
You’re really the Sultan of it! wink
With such well-aligned descriptions,
you should be considering going for a
degree in Human Anatomy!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Makavelli25: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Remove that pussy,it is gross
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Drince: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Lemme book space to refute your claims

Modified
It looks like the anus instead.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by aro360: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2020
but one has teeth and the other does not
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by femi4: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Makavelli25:
Remove that pussy,it is gross
That's mouth not pussy

6 Likes

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by sonaira(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
For ur MacBook chargers in Lagos call.

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by zexy2030(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
As I was fingering one chick last night I found out that inside the vagina the g spot area is rigid and bumpy just like the upper palate of the mouth.
Raise the tip of your tongue up to feel your upper palate and you see how identical it is to the g spot area of vagina.
I find it fascinating that the interior of the mouth seems so close in structure to the interior of vagina..

I also researched that women painted their lips to look full to signal to the male fullness of pussy lips during arousal. This is why red lipsticks on women looks so hot and sexy it give men dirty thoughts..

I concluded that girls who flash their tongue are signaling to the male how wet the inside of her vagina is. This is a seductive signal. This gives men dirty thoughts too
The pink color and texture of the tongue is quite similar to the inside of vagina..
OK, all this while it is now u knew where the gspot has been, sorry for you.
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2020
zexy2030:

OK, all this while it is now u knew where the gspot has been, sorry for you.
Are you dumb??
All the money ur parents spent on school fees yet you can't read
Your dad should have gambled with all those money he wasted on you.
Read it again, slow brain...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Drince:
Lemme book space to refute your claims

Modified
It looks like the anus instead.
You are talking about lips
I'm talking about mouth, inside of mouth
The same tissue inside your mouth not on the lips outside

4 Likes

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Drince: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You are talking about lips
I'm talking about mouth, inside of mouth
The same tissue inside your mouth not on the lips outside
That's why having BJ and vagina sex is almost the same, except the teeth part

5 Likes

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by zexy2030(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Are you dumb??
All the money ur parents spent on school fees yet you can't read
Your dad should have gambled with all those money he wasted on you.
Read it again, slow brain...
SMH, u r such a jerk. grin grin. I like to look for trouble from jerks like u...lolzzz.
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Drince:
That's why having BJ and vagina sex is almost the same, except the teeth part
During bj sometimes I close my eyes then relax and in my mind it feels 99% identical to intercourse.
I had this 18 yr old girl give me Mouth Gig, bruh that shit was wack as hell.
Teeth everywhere like wtf, I had to tell her to stop cuz she didn't have a clue what she was doing. Anytime I remember that wack bj I just shiver from the thoughts of her teeth scratching my dick..

2 Likes

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
So?
You know deep down that the reason u girls put tongue out photos on social media is to seduce men. Y'all are naturally manipulative so it is what it is.
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
I see some sense in this. Blow-job and fucking have quite the same feeling. Warm, moist and slimy.
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
LIVINGICON:
I see some sense in this. Blow-job and fucking have quite the same feeling. Warm, moist and slimy.
That's why fat girls have wet pussy
Cuz their mouth is always salivating for food. Their is a deep connection between mouth and vagina
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Joystark(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2020
All these children wey just write jamb no go gree person hear word.
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Joystark:
All these children wey just write jamb no go gree person hear word.
You no fine sef..if them pay me to Bleep you.. I go just collect the money ghost u
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by BabbanBura(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You no fine sef..if them pay me to Bleep you.. I go just collect the money ghost u

With all those lips she still no fine? Babe she u fit suck?
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Altms: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Am single and searching

Hello guys my name is Solomon,am from Enugu state and 20 years old( your insults and thoughts are welcomed)
Guys this is my first time posting here in naira land and the reason am doing it now � �is that am in heart pains (heart brake) I need someone who would understand my current situation because I do love and later I get dumped by gurls
I honestly need a gurl friend now a gurl I woul love a gurl that would make me forget all the pains I have been through please you guys should help ����
This is my number and also it's my WhatsApp number (09034016316)
Thanks
(Critics, insults and bullies are welcomed)
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Mykel51(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Altms:
Am single and searching

Hello guys my name is Solomon,am from Enugu state and 20 years old( your insults and thoughts are welcomed)
Guys this is my first time posting here in naira land and the reason am doing it now � �is that am in heart pains (heart brake) I need someone who would understand my current situation because I do love and later I get dumped by gurls
I honestly need a gurl friend now a gurl I woul love a gurl that would make me forget all the pains I have been through please you guys should help ����
This is my number and also it's my WhatsApp number (09034016316)
Thanks
(Critics, insults and bullies are welcomed)

You don't need a girl, what you need is a painkiller... Visit the nearest pharmacy.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Freelane33(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
THIS NIGGA DON FURY A LOT OF WILDER grin
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Joystark(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Who be the "them" wey wan pay u?

No go hustle.
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Ori re ti i daru!!!
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
eni4real:
Ori re ti i daru!!!
abeg translate
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by abdulmaliq(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
aro360:
but one has teeth and the other does not

But e dey cut shit
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
abdulmaliq:

But e dey cut shit
Make una stop all these rough play
Re: Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... by SultanOfPuna: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Joystark:

Who be the "them" wey wan pay u?

No go hustle.
You wey broke like broken bottle.. no try me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent / "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady / A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.