Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers (20584 Views)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please Valentine doesn't mean sex and ladies don't fall for that sweet talk, irresponsible men are all about looking for who to devour.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Monogamy: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin

12 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Cholls(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Please Valentine doesn't mean sex and ladies don't fall for that sweet talk, irresponsible men are all about looking for who to devour.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by lilvicky68(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Men too take caution.. Gold digging girls are looking for pocket to devour..

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by extol1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Linda say more than this, where is she now?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by zexy2030(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
She needs a dick tomorrow. Zzor is feeling dickly lonely. I can help u anyways to hit the walls.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=99037268][/quote] I know you are already planning to have sex tomorrow, are you also ready for the consequences both physically and spiritually?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Xenry: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
tongue

11 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by LINTUNE(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
why do u gals like to weaponise sex, such that u believe it's only beneficial to we men..

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
why do u gals like to weaponise sex, such that u believe it's only beneficial to we men..
Because you men have shown overtime that you can't keep your things in your trousers, men that have died because of sex are uncountable

18 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
zexy2030:
She needs a dick tomorrow. Zzor is feeling dickly lonely. I can help u anyways to hit the walls.
I can never feel lonely, grab that

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
extol1:
Linda say more than this, where is she now?
She's in her banana island mansion taking care of her kid from a useless sperm donor

10 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by kc4christ(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
it just a hole nothing special about the hole.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
kc4christ:
it just a hole nothing special about the hole.
The hole that makes your existence worthwhile and the same hole you came through.

14 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by extol1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
She's in her banana island mansion taking care of her kid from a useless sperm donor
maybe the sperm came from above. this I have seen, you are sex starve

36 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
extol1:

maybe the sperm came from above. this I have seen, you are sex starve
You can't say that to me when men are so cheap you can get as many as you want for free.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Just show love to anyone, that's my Valentine o. Which one is the devour again na

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Just show love to anyone, that's my Valentine o. Which one is the devour again na
Most of them are planning to have sex tomorrow, the thing is paining me,I wish I have the powers to seize all erections tomorrow

15 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
calm down my friend.
Let them celebrate it the way they like, if they want sex, no qualms, if all they want is to spend money too then no problem.

ur opinion is not a constitution that we must follow.

Y'all ladies should stop this close ur legs thing, if he had no problem paying ur bills, u shouldn't have problems giving him sex.

27 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bouz:
A beggar?, reporting me. You be fool las las.
Are you any better

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Most of them are planning to have sex tomorrow, the thing is paining me,I wish I have the powers to seize all erections tomorrow
Thrash, u are lonely.

40 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by fati2001(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:

some of the spoiled soul's will not take caution.

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
calm down my friend.
Let them celebrate it the way they like, if they want sex, no qualms, if all they want is to spend money too then no problem.

ur opinion is not a constitution that we must follow.

Y'all ladies should stop this close ur legs thing, if he had no problem paying ur bills, u shouldn't have problems giving him sex.
When does paying bills equates to sex?stop sounding like premarital sex isn't a bad thing after all you guys go for ladies that are decent to marry while you neglect the ones you've used and drain to stupor

13 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
fati2001:

some of the spoiled soul's will not take caution.
Babe you're back,I hope you weren't ban like lala did to me for derailing a thread.Good to have you back

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
Thrash, u are lonely.
OK come keep me busy

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
When does paying bills equates to sex?stop sounding like premarital sex isn't a bad thing after all you guys go for ladies that are decent to marry while you neglect the ones you've used and drain to stupor
u are not making any sense.
Just shut the f-up, those that got spoilt wants to be spoilt, the misconception that men spoil girls and go for the good ones is thrash, that's unsubstantiated drivels, is it not in this same earth that we find good girls? those that wants to be spoilt will be spoilt

How about girls that drain their boyfriends and later got married to wealthy men? u go just open mouth waaaahh talk nonsense.

If I want to have sex 2moro, all these ur mumu anger talk no go stop me from fvcking. Let people do what they want, stop bringing ur worthless opinion thinking u are making sense

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Most of them are planning to have sex tomorrow, the thing is paining me, I wish I have the powers to seize all erections tomorrow
Couldn't help but, laugh. cheesy

Power to what grin oh Zzor

No, you shouldn't feel bad it only makes it sound like you need a guy or something.
A day like this is an opportunity for either gender to prey on the other. The meaning of Valentine's day has changed, at least to some people.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
OK come keep me busy
I am engaged with better things.

12 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by kc4christ(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
The hole that makes your existence worthwhile and the same hole you came through.
that means it a door to life and a path to death.... girl no hole fit use toto do me guy cos e no dey freak me i swear,left for me all holes would be hony for life.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Compliments That Wow A Man / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.