Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,497 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g (5029 Views)

Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

Helinues I have told you that you don't have the brain grade to handle such info na so leave it alone ..

If you don't know human being come prei stalled with a catalogue of viruses and this catalogue is a called Virome , all viruses are powered by an electric charge and that why the usually use the human electric charge to keep bouyant ..okay here is how it works 5ghz is transmitted at a minimal frequency of 24ghz which weakens the human immunity that keeps your Virome in check and charges up the Virome activating the Corona virus to start wrecking havoc , move the patient out of a 5 g field and they the virus becomes weak in just 2 days and that's why you see all the cities with active 5g signals are the ones with the high death and transmission rates .

There is no city without 5g that is having a crisis except it was imported there by a traveller from a place with 5g... Helinues I just wrote this even thot I know you can never never ever process it
[/s]

Stop composing gibberish.

If you want to make a good discussion, post it on your LinkedIn page and share link. let's make a professional discussion from there.

I need to publicise your stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
kikero:
The 5g theory is nonsense

Viruses are not formed by human cells. Infact, the rubbish he said about cells does not make any sense.

Also there is no such thing as RNA and DNA proteins. RNA and DNA among their many functions help assemble amino acids into building up your body cells.

God bless your mother.

Don't mind the half baked graduate trying hard to make a point on what he knows nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Staphylococcus:
[s][/s]

Stop composing gibberish.

If you want to make a good discussion, post it on your LinkedIn page and share link. let's make a professional discussion from there.

I need to publicise your stupidity.

Another character with low IQ
Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Because all of them the weaklings have been phased out , the same thing they hope willl happen with 5g , the hope those that survive will be able to build antibodies to weather future 5g exposure . I hope you know swarms of birds have been falling dead in areas where 5g was activated ..please if you have the data watch the video below and come back let's talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN5LUaqxOA

Please shut up!

Stop saying rubbish!

It's annoying.

Swarms of bed fell because of 5G

Same 5G causes Covid 19

Damn!

Which university did you graduate from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Another character with low IQ

You have the lowest IQ here.

I will never stoop low to engage you in a technical discussion of what's not.

Like I said earlier, make a discussion on professional forum and share link. I need to rubbish you and put your stupidity in fore front of the world.

You ain't know who you discussing with.

5G killing birds! Fvck

Height of stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You have the lowest IQ here.

I will never stoop low to engage you in a technical discussion of what's not.

Like I said earlier, make a discussion on professional forum and share link. I need to rubbish you and put your stupidity in fore front of the world.

You ain't know who you discussing with.

5G killing birds! Fvck

Height of stupidity

Gerrout you make me sick

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Gerrout you make me sick

You have to be sick.

It's normal that height of stupidity when you believe in your gibberish!

Damn....!

I just showed your write-up to some sane people and they were like wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You have to be sick.

It's normal that height of stupidity when you believe in your gibberish!

Damn....!

I just showed your write-up to some sane people and they were like wow!

You showed my write up to curriculum brainwashed clowns like yourself so what do you expect ? You don't even know what a virus is , is it what you are force thought you will know . I don't waste time with Average pencil pushing minds who end up being nothing but clerks for for system who thought them crap ..

Oga from now til tommorow you can never process what I am saying , I am sure you were part of those who laughed at Trump for saying chloroquine could fix COVID .. I cure cancer with 100 percent success rate you don't so keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

You showed my write up to curriculum brainwashed clowns like yourself so what do you expect ? You don't even know what a virus is , is it what you are force thought you will know . I don't waste time with Average pencil pushing minds who end up being nothing but clerks for for system who thought them crap ..

Oga from now til tommorow you can never process what I am saying , I am sure you were part of those who laughed at Trump for saying chloroquine could fix COVID .. I cure cancer with 100 percent success rate you don't so keep quiet..

Who asked for this long biography. Did I tell you to introduce yourself.

5G network grin

But sincerely, you made people laugh hard this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

See what you have caused me.

Now people are laughing at me that my brother has detected the root cause of COVID-19.

I demand an apology from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Am sorry please.

I have a question.

What disease does satttelite TV cause? grin

HIV or AIDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Staphylococcus:

See what you have caused me.

Now people are laughing at me that my brother has detected the root cause of COVID-19.

I demand an apology from you.

Keep laughing , average minds always laugh at everything ..All of you in that room only know the garbage you were fed by your agent training school curriculum.

Since you love to read and cram then read this

https://www.shieldyourbody.com/2017/10/5g-health-risks/

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep laughing , average minds always laugh at everything ..All of you in that room only know the garbage you were fed by your agent training school curriculum.

Since you love to read and cram then read this

https://www.shieldyourbody.com/2017/10/5g-health-risks/

You don't read from the links you sent.

Now the link is talking about DNA distortion and you are talking about a virus.

You need to read further. You will find your answers.

If you can pay me, I will break down from A to Z, with a clause of a refund if you not satisfied.

Cos debating on this topic is just too childish.

Google gives you anything composed by people, you need to be able to select what comes with technical and analytical fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You don't read from the links you sent.

Now the link is talking about DNA distortion and you are talking about a virus.

You need to read further. You will find your answers.

If you can pay me, I will break down from A to Z, with a clause of a refund if you not satisfied.

Cos debating on this topic is just too childish.

Google gives you anything composed by people, you need to be able to select what comes with technical and analytical fact.

Viruses are are powered by electrical charges ..I have told you don't even know what a virus is !!!! I sent you that link for you to know that 5g does have harmful effects on the human body ,. I haven't read the link because I don't need to . I work out my own research on my own .

Ask your self

Why cities with active 5g have the highest transmission and mortality rate in this crisis?

Why cities without 5g coverage are having lower transmission rate and mortality ?

Why 99.9 percent of cases in Nigeria came from a city that had 5g coverage and once the come to Nigeria the virus loses its lethality and ability to even transmit properly and can't even push symptoms?

Why there is a correlation with number of 5g cell sites and the number of deaths in a city ?

Open your eyes open your head man

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Viruses are are powered by electrical charges ..I have told you don't even know what a virus is !!!! I sent you that link for you to know that 5g does have harmful effects on the human body ,. I haven't read the link because I don't need to . I work out my own research on my own .

Ask your self

Why cities with active 5g have the highest transmission and mortality rate in this crisis?

Why cities without 5g coverage are having lower transmission rate and mortality ?

Why 99.9 percent of cases in Nigeria came from a city that had 5g coverage and once the come to Nigeria the virus loses its lethality and ability to even transmit properly and can't even push symptoms?

Why there is a correlation with number of 5g cell sites and the number of deaths in a city ?

The 5G spectrum cuts across 1G to 4G. So I don't know why you attacking only 5G.

If might interest you that there are international regulatory institutions that set standards about Radiation parameters.

Do you know water at the right pressure can cut a man into two? Same water is your shower at home.

Telecom electromagnetic radiations are close to healthy. They bounce. If you talking about micro waves, nothing happens at the altitude they transmit and is a p2p architecture so it ain't going through anything.

Swallow this your ascertions. No iota of fact in it. Specualtions you have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by helinues: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Ask your self

Viruses are are powered by electrical charges

And you keep on disgracing yourself more..

Hian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Staphylococcus:

The 5G spectrum cuts across 1G to 4G. So I don't know why you attacking only 5G.

If might interest you that there are international regulatory institutions that set standards about Radiation parameters.

Do you know water at the right pressure can cut a man into two? Same water is your shower at home.

Telecom electromagnetic radiations are close to healthy. They bounce. If you talking about micro waves, nothing happens at the altitude they transmit and is a p2p architecture so it ain't going through anything.

Swallow this your ascertions. No iota of fact in it. Specualtions you have.

No it's doesn't 5g is run on milimetre waves and 1 to 4g are good ole radio waves..5g minimal transmission frequency is 24ghz 4g maximum frequency is just 8 GHz ( can you see the difference). 24ghz is weapons grade frequency yes weapons grade , a 5g transmission is 10 thousand times more powerful than 4g ..
Do you know Wuhan was the first and only city on Earth with complete blanket 5g?

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

And you keep on disgracing yourself more..

Hian!

Helinues this is above your brain grade please go and warm your corrola

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by helinues: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Helinues this is above your brain grade please go and warm your corrola

Go through the thread all over again.. You are the only man standing. The other moniker that was in support is also operated by you.

Lost battle as you really struggling to proof unnecessary point..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Go through the thread all over again.. You are the only man standing. The other moniker that was in support is also operated by you.

Lost battle as you really struggling to proof unnecessary point..

That's why i am different , only one percent of the world population is smart the others 99 only mimick what the one percent do . That's why I innovate and you don't , that's why I have many patents and helinues doesn't have one , that's why helinues can't create wealth and I can , that's why you have lick the ass of politicians so you can survive and I don't

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

No it's doesn't 5g is run on milimetre waves and 1 to 4g are good ole radio waves..5g minimal transmission frequency is 24ghz 4g maximum frequency is just 8 GHz ( can you see the difference). 24ghz is weapons grade frequency yes weapons grade , a 5g transmission is 10 thousand times more powerful than 4g ..
Do you know Wuhan was the first and only city on Earth with complete blanket 5g?

Who is telling you all this? I need to know the person and where you are reading up from. All this you composed up there do not have meaning with regards to the point you trying to make.

You are not interfering with millimeter waves. Only in very rare cases it happens. The only thing humans come in contact with across all technology humans have developed is the radiation from the antennas.

Their is a TX and RN. You are attacking Tx and it has no contact with humans. Only on rare cases which even distorts the wave. It's p2p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by helinues: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

That's why i am different , only one percent of the world population is smart the others 99 only mimick what the one percent do . That's why I innovate and you don't , that's why I have many patents and helinues doesn't have one , that's why helinues can't create wealth and I can , that's why you have lick the ass of politicians so you can survive and I don't

So you are smarter and learned than 99% of NL's

I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by Staphylococcus: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

I give up

grin grin grin

The guy is joking.

He doesn't mean what he is saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by rusher14: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

You say wetin?

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:

You say wetin?

Yes I do yes I do , I have my own cancer cure protocol that works with 100 percent success rate so far aslong the person has not allowed metastasis to the liver and the liver still has about 30 percent function I will fix it
Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

I give up

Not NL but of the world
Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by rusher14: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes I do yes I do , I have my own cancer cure protocol that works with 100 percent success rate so far aslong the person has not allowed metastasis to the liver and the liver still has about 30 percent function I will fix it

Oh hush.

Someone that doesn't know higher frequencies are attenuated and therefore have lower penetration than lower frequencies.

Abeg go siddon.
Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:

Oh hush.

Someone that doesn't know higher frequencies are attenuated and therefore have lower penetration than lower frequencies.

Abeg go siddon.

I never went into penetration of frequencies in my discussion with that dude so keep quiet .I called 5g a milimetre wave not for nothing dude ..M I L I M E T R E .. Don't come here and teach about frequencies ever dude when you don't anything .

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by rusher14: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

I never went into penetration of frequencies in my discussion with that dude so keep quiet .I called 5g a milimetre wave not for nothing dude ..M I L I M E T R E .. Don't come here and teach about frequencies ever dude when you don't anything .

You alluded to the dangers associated with 5G based solely on their frequency of operation.
You did this viz the frequency of operation of 4G.
Funny enough 4G poses more danger because it is at a lower frequency of operation and as we all know, lower frequencies have higher penetration.

The sole reason 5G was never used from the get go was because it actually has low penetration, is distorted by rain and moisture and requires greater concentration of transmitters.

You also forgot to comment on the wattage necessary for any electromagnetic device to be weaponized when working below the visible spectrum.

My friend, you know nothing.

Just a loud mouth.
Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by GamalNasser: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

You alluded to the dangers associated with 5G based solely on their frequency of operation.
You did this viz the frequency of operation of 4G.
Funny enough 4G poses more danger because it is at a lower frequency of operation and as we all know, lower frequencies have higher penetration.

The sole reason 5G was never used from the get go was because it actually has low penetration, is distorted by rain and moisture and requires greater concentration of transmitters.

You also forgot to comment on the wattage necessary for any electromagnetic device to be weaponized when working below the visible spectrum.

My friend, you know nothing.

Just a loud mouth.

If you don't know something ask instead of making wild assumption , I said milimetre waves because of its limited reach will require antennas about every 100 meters thereby leading denser coverage per area thereby exposing many people to milimetre wave radiation. Many researches have shown short term exposure can have adverse physiological effects in the nervous system, [b]the immune system [/b]and the cardiovascular system while long-term exposure may pose health risks to the skin (melanoma), the eyes ( ocular melanoma) and the testes (sterility).

Dude remember you are a Buhari supporter so you can't possibly know anything right .

I see you you know how to research so take time and study the correlation between COVID infection and mortality rates and cities that have active 5g coverage .
Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by rusher14: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you don't know something ask instead of making wild assumption , I said milimetre waves because of its limited reach will require antennas about every 100 meters thereby leading denser coverage per area thereby exposing many people to milimetre wave radiation. Many researches have shown short term exposure can have adverse physiological effects in the nervous system, [b]the immune system [/b]and the cardiovascular system while long-term exposure may pose health risks to the skin (melanoma), the eyes ( ocular melanoma) and the testes (sterility).

Dude remember you are a Buhari supporter so you can't possibly know anything right .

I see you you know how to research so take time and study the correlation between COVID infection and mortality rates and cities that have active 5g coverage .

Point to where you said this.

Sometimes, I only read and laugh at the folly of your likes.

Simply because I don't toot my own horn as many empty barrels do on this forum, you think we all operate at the same level.

You have no idea what I studied and how advanced my studies have been.

You have no idea what i do for a living, where I've been or even where I live.

Too many dunces on this forum but I persevere.

Remember to point out where you said the emboldened.
Re: Confession Of A Telecom Ex-boss On Covid-19 And 5g by val15: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiodun, Oyetola, Akeredolu Call For The Re-Evaluation Of APC Constitution / Soldiers Kill 3 Suspected Members Of Boko Haram / Bakare, El-rufai Storm Nnewi For Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.