Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan (27366 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Governors Hijacking LG Funds Will Face Trial – Presidency / World Bank’s $495m Irrigation Funds Will Improve Nigeria’s Economy, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Jostoman: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
From the first sentence in the man's speech I knew he was a bigot.

An unbiased mind would normally first commend the little good you've done before mentioning your shortcomings. But a hateful mind will never notice any good in you, they'll only exaggerate and emphasize your errors while hiding and suppressing whatever good you have.

Then I scrolled to the next answer and its opening sentence was more bitter than that of the first answer. This cancelled any doubt I had about the bigotry of the speaker.

In conclusion, I said to myself: "This news must be from punch because they're the most bitter bigots in the news industry" so I scrolled to the bottom and lo and behold, it's from punchng.

My advice: punch is a political news outlet, they're never objective in their news. They're a shame to journalism. We all have biases (oncluding we in the tech, academic and research world), but at least strive to conceal and suppress it.
am ashamed of you
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by King44(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
backnbeta:
Buhari won't change because some people are still applauding his failure, all because of greed. I blame the noise makers donating to the government, they know the donations will be looted, but they care more about the publicity than accountability undecided
it is just a show off of solidarity to the government and not the people except Adeleke n very few
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by yahmohy27: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Virginnn:
The looting has already started.

Tey !
tey!
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by emperorlaqrin: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Funds they've since looted .

No be APC again ?

Shishin, Nobody go receive except only themselves .

Nigerians are on their own .

Where is the Abacha Loot Btw?

It's unfortunate that few people in this government would divert billions of naira donations meant for the well being of over 200million Nigerians .

This government is worst and ha killed more people of hunger than Corona Virus .

Ask Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu biko
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by kayjay69(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2020
You need not have fears, ofcourse funds will be looted which is why I consider certain high profile individuals who gave out actual cash to be quite stupid (even though it is their money and who am I to tell them how to spend it).

Giving money to the government of this country on any level is akin to pouring water through a basket and expecting to gather water. If the government of this country could divert relief materials meant for internally displaced persons in Borno, then stealing funds for Covid-19 relief is nothing to them. Hell, they would even divert and attempt to probably sell some of the relief materials meant to curb the spread of this disease if it was not so deadly.

Save your fears for some other stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Bizibi(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2020
What shocked me now is seeing ministry of finance begging for ventilators under CEO of Tesla tweet. There are many problems in Nigeria,just too many.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Yungsym(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Yes the funds will be looted that what people in the higher position do the most
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Respect55(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Something that has been looted already.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by DabFrankNG: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
He should change his words to 'the funds have been looted.'

The contracts to provide materials and build facilities to tackle menace is already being awarded at inflated costs. Some will be poorly executed while others will not be done at all.

If FOOD meant for 'refugees' in IDP camps could be diverted, this Corona period is surely blessing time to some people. SMH!
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by bkool7(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No be APC again ?

It's unfortunate that few people in this government would divert billions of naira donations meant for the well being of over 200million Nigerians .

This government is worst and ha killed more people of hunger than Corona Virus .

Coro no know Apc or Pdp o.
Stop being political with it.

Nigeria politicians are the same
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by bhmw(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Says who? They have shared some to 'ghost' poor people in Nigeria. Shameless set of people.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Monday60655(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
It has already been looted. With the way they started managing it.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Benwallt(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
What were you expecting before.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by EgunMogaji2: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Doctor, money that’s already been looted
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

An unbiased mind would normally first commend the little good you've done before mentioning your shortcomings. But a hateful mind will never notice any good in you, they'll only exaggerate and emphasize your errors while hiding and suppressing whatever good you have.

Then I scrolled to the next answer and its opening sentence was more bitter than that of the first answer. This cancelled any doubt I had about the bigotry of the speaker.

In conclusion, I said to myself: "This news must be from punch because they're the most bitter bigots in the news industry" so I scrolled to the bottom and lo and behold, it's from punchng.

My advice: punch is a political news outlet, they're never objective in their news. They're a shame to journalism. We all have biases (oncluding we in the tech, academic and research world), but at least strive to conceal and suppress it.

You repeatedly say what is in your mind.

The word 'hate' is parroted many times a day by APC apologists.
Killing Christians, no one ever arrested. That is hate.
Drowning the economy, full scale robbery of entire budgets. That is hate.
Hijacking the entire ability to survive for fulani first, muslim distant second, and party last and only. All others can die. That is hate.
Ruling a democracy like an emperor. Using toothpick barefoot while everyone except your family and cronies suffers. That is hate.
Putting on the garment of falsehood. Painting black in the colours of the rainbow, just to fulfill a dastardly agenda. That is hate.
Of course, you tend to suspect in others what you are in reality.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Pat081: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2020
A day old baby knw that nt to talk of we the old ones
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by safetyboot: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Kaynekele7:
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily

Register Now: W W W. D I G I S A F E. P R O

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

SIT AT HOME, NOT TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by ofem89(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2020
if the professor can come out to vote for this man what do you expect the illiterate to do.erudite that was supposed to examine this man's qualifications before accepting him but tribalism n nepotism will not allow them to choose rightly now every one is complaining of his incompetence. just be patient till next election den you may choose wise not on tribalism.get sense
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Omorefe1975(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Those dat 'll loot dat fund not minding d poor masses...na sickness wey pass covid 19 go kill dem cool
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Urchman200: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

u are the bigots here,thank God no body takes u guys serious anymore.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by juman(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2020
No.
No.
The fund will be accounted for.
There will be no stealing.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by juman(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Commendation to everybody criticizing the governments.
Its good for democracy.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Jorge91: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
RISE OF THE LOOTERS��
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No be APC again ?

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by aywagze(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2020
B4 nko, no be Nigeria we dey ni?? ..if is part of what brought us to where we are today
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Will be looted or has been looted?
Wake up Sir.!
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
.Some people go use coronavirus chop money even coro coro go cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why did I come to Nigeria

Abi do the math 5,000 × 1,000,000 = 5,000,000,000 and u expect part of it will not miss road , never 70 percent will surely miss road grin grin angry grin
In Nigeria we are fantastically corrupt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by papagiddy(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lol
yes very true sir
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by papagiddy(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lol
yes very true sir
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Peroh426: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Is it not money that is seen will be looted,all this audio donations. My own problem is the rate of transport hike in my state
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by HAYWHYBAM(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
It has been looted already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.