Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan (27365 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Governors Hijacking LG Funds Will Face Trial – Presidency / World Bank’s $495m Irrigation Funds Will Improve Nigeria’s Economy, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by MYHUBBY: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2020
I feel used whenever i remember i have illiterate that's not close in my education, as my president

if not for British evil politics, all fulani don't deserved to be close to anything politics not to talk of governance because their level of backwardness is legendary
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Briller: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
Your fear is reality on ground ... Femi adesina in his attempt to make this government look like they are working pointed out that over 5 billion was given to the ncdc ... I mean 5 billion ... I am wondering why someone like that girls father who said his daughter should follow him home to die because of the poor treatment carried out by the treatment centres .. Will have to be in that situation... If not that we are saturated will negligent people and greasy leaders

Pls don't remind me of that dumbass, always coming to say thrash on air.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by King44(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by arsenal33: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Amnesty International never have a good thing to say about Nigeria
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Chaacha2005: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Africa is too corrupt.
Some people in the government are using this medium to get themselves rich.
What about the homeless people,the old age ones,what are they eating, how are they educating them on this crisis.
Pls instead of donating money to the government, Pls go buy groceries,medications and supply to those people.
STOP DONATING MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT. Go out their, use your resources and help.
Are you donating money to the government for your own personal benefits or what?..
So they can continue giving you more contracts?
Why showing off, this is the time you need to use your resources to save the world.
Do it on your own...
People are out their starving, dying.
I encourage you all, the rich, big companies to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by WINDSOW(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Even the devil knew it would be looted!
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Briller: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
that one is gurantee after 6 month now EFFC WILL be on there trial

Which EFCC? For or against? Mtcheeew.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Uuhemz: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
i blame those that gave them the money.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Raphsays: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2020
What do u expect? It's been looted already.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Briller: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Well, for all I care, let Amadioha strike down anybody that will try to steal the funds set aside to save lives. May eternal curse rest with him and his generations.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by stanleychybyke(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2020
It has been looted already
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by felai: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Best time to start strategizing on how to make our health insurance policy work better.

This too shall Pass.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by israelmao(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Truth is bitter but I have spent few time on this forum to tell the truth even though many didn't like it.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by BLING4BLING: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2020
I'm much more surprised at you thinking it will not be looted. It's obvious that anything that remotely looks like money/fund is seen as opportunity to loot in this contry.
If Nigeria is not checked, we will soon start looting other contries budget

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by kokomilala(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2020
That's a given. And considering our public culture and voracious appetite to steal public funds, t will,or it's more likely to be diverted.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by chiiraq802(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
You have fears?? or the funds are already looted.. thieves claiming to be polithiefcians...
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by iPOOPinURmouth: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
it has been looted already
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Chaacha2005: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Africa is too corrupt.
Some people in the government are using this medium to get themselves rich.
What about the homeless people,the old age ones,what are they eating, how are they educating them on this crisis.
Pls instead of donating money to the government, Pls go buy groceries,medications and supply to those people.
STOP DONATING MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT. Go out their, use your resources and help.
Are you donating money to the government for your own personal benefits or what?..
So they can continue giving you more contracts?
Why showing off, this is the time you need to use your resources to save the world.
Do it on your own...
People are out their starving, dying.
I encourage you all, the rich, big companies to do so.
https://punchng.com/ive-fears-covid-19-funds-will-be-looted-olaniyan/
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Nigeriapen(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by toprealman: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Will be or have been looted already?
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Realfrankie(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2020
It's obvious, because most governors are claiming to have positive test results so WHO will fund their states

Smart politicians in Nigeria
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Openbusiness: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
All the Abacha money that was recovered was looted by Dictator Buhari regime, so u tink say na did Coronavirus money dem no go loot? I laugh in ooinnn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by einsteine(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2020
I have fears that cows will eat grass
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Fear??! Will??!... Why is this guy yarning like he is no longer a Nigerian??!... Money wey don enter voicemail since!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by nedekid: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
Your fear is reality on ground ... Femi adesina in his attempt to make this government look like they are working pointed out that over 5 billion was given to the ncdc ... I mean 5 billion ... I am wondering why someone like that girls father who said his daughter should follow him home to die because of the poor treatment carried out by the treatment centres .. Will have to be in that situation... If not that we are saturated will negligent people and greasy leaders
Femi will say the girls father is a wailer, that he just wants to tarnish the image of the goverment. He will say not attending to the girl is the "style" of the medical personnel at the center, after all doctors have different style of working.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by DAVE5(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
They've already started playing the "We would give N20,000 to the poorest and vulnerable people in the society " card to deceive themselves .

That's the format they give to steal money .

They would share 20k to 50 people, make videos, circulate it and say the whole money donated has been shared to the poor with no traceable proof to show how many people were given
Perfect scam of the century

History would tell how buhari raped the country as a military man, came back raped it again as a dullard, campaigned again and was still supported and then re-re-raped the country

If after this episode buhari still remains the president, it would be perfect clear indication Nigeria would never be good again

Like someone said, buhari has reduced the standard of governance such that any coming president would be praised if he does nothing to improve the economy

1 Like

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Jostoman: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2020
backnbeta:
Buhari won't change because some people are still applauding his failure, all because of greed. I blame the noise makers donating to the government, they know the donations will be looted, but they care more about the publicity than accountability undecided
God bless you
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Otunba2004(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
From the first sentence in the man's speech I knew he was a bigot.

An unbiased mind would normally first commend the little good you've done before mentioning your shortcomings. But a hateful mind will never notice any good in you, they'll only exaggerate and emphasize your errors while hiding and suppressing whatever good you have.

Then I scrolled to the next answer and its opening sentence was more bitter than that of the first answer. This cancelled any doubt I had about the bigotry of the speaker.

In conclusion, I said to myself: "This news must be from punch because they're the most bitter bigots in the news industry" so I scrolled to the bottom and lo and behold, it's from punchng.

My advice: punch is a political news outlet, they're never objective in their news. They're a shame to journalism. We all have biases (oncluding we in the tech, academic and research world), but at least strive to conceal and suppress it.
because punch is reporting truth about this administration means they're bias but during the time of GEJ they were the best,the love you have for buhari had made you lost your sense absolutely, I didn't see anything good in this your comments but only make you look stupid and ingrate mind you I voted for buhari in 2015 and I rejected Jonathan totally infact I didn't hold anybody apology on my decision then but buhari worst than GEJ through my analysis when I compared two of them and don't ever ask me any question on that but I believe you're Human being and blood runs in your vein then you need to reason with your brain for once not with your anus,I would have curse your generation being supporting this evil but let me keep the better curse inside cooler for you anytime you spit this trash again then I will bring out the thunder to strike your generation to death.

Notice :the thunder that will strike your generation is from otunba Gani Adams(oduuwa)kii se seresere o,just try me
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Qoko: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Prof Osibanjo knows how smoothly he shared trader'monie, farmer'monie and other monies and Lagos state know how they shared Land use charge to various buildings why is this an exception my God when Nigerians Need Govt the most for relieve of this hardship.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by DAVE5(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
toprealman:
Will be or have been looted already?

You remember they wanted to get 22billion dollars loan which they had already planned how it would be shared, but coronavirus disrupted that plan, so the same coronavirus donation would be used to fulfil the plan it initially disrupted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Faces Senate Panel Over Comments Made In An Interview / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.