Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan (27367 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Governors Hijacking LG Funds Will Face Trial – Presidency / World Bank’s $495m Irrigation Funds Will Improve Nigeria’s Economy, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2020
BLING4BLING:
I'm much more surprised at you thinking it will not be looted. It's obvious that anything that remotely looks like money/fund is seen as opportunity to loot in this contry.
If Nigeria is not checked, we will soon start looting other contries budget

1 Like

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by DaddyRochie1642: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Oga it's a guarantee, ... Those Funds will Be Looted grin grin .... Watch and see
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Champneys: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Sure thing.
The bulk of the funds will be looted, blue and black, red and white, brazen and covertly!
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by brodalikeme(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
Your fear is reality on ground ... Femi adesina in his attempt to make this government look like they are working pointed out that over 5 billion was given to the ncdc ... I mean 5 billion ... I am wondering why someone like that girls father who said his daughter should follow him home to die because of the poor treatment carried out by the treatment centres .. Will have to be in that situation... If not that we are saturated will negligent people and greasy leaders

God has buttered some people’s bread for life. That money is not even enough to feed the patients talk more of treating them ( El Zakzaky’s case in mind). The sad part is that they are all over the place looking for cases like a bounty hunter.
Heard of the governor of a certain middle belt state that was pleading with people to give him even if it’s just one case. After they found a woman it’s been quarrel ever since.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by tunary(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
This one is sure na
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Franzinni: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
brodalikeme:

God has buttered some people’s bread for life. That money is not even enough to feed the patients talk more of treating them ( El Zakzaky’s case in mind). The sad part is that they are all over the place looking for cases like a bounty hunter.
Heard of the governor of a certain middle belt state that was pleading with people to give him even if it’s just one case. After they found a woman it’s been quarrel ever since.
haha naija !
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Bobbyfreshhh: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
From the first sentence in the man's speech I knew he was a bigot.

An unbiased mind would normally first commend the little good you've done before mentioning your shortcomings. But a hateful mind will never notice any good in you, they'll only exaggerate and emphasize your errors while hiding and suppressing whatever good you have.

Then I scrolled to the next answer and its opening sentence was more bitter than that of the first answer. This cancelled any doubt I had about the bigotry of the speaker.

In conclusion, I said to myself: "This news must be from punch because they're the most bitter bigots in the news industry" so I scrolled to the bottom and lo and behold, it's from punchng.

My advice: punch is a political news outlet, they're never objective in their news. They're a shame to journalism. We all have biases (oncluding we in the tech, academic and research world), but at least strive to conceal and suppress it.

Blah blah blah......I thought you lots said only the south east are bitter and hateful towards this obviously failed government.....

But here is a well educated mind spewing facts and all you could come out with is that weak line of yours
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Bobbyfreshhh: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
michoim:
Foolish talks

I thought you wanted insulting ipob and Igbo's as usual.......

ODE
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by etzmiezbee(f): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
It has been looted not will be looted.

The fund they av already use Almighty formula share am���
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by wolfenstein(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Money wey don enter their account already, this one dey say him get fear of it being looted

Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by guychidile: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
before nko.!.,arbegi park well..this is nigeria.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Egoveen: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
OGA NO FEAR AGAIN...DEM DON LOOT AM ALREADY grin
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Commonsense99: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
I think it's in other to advice all Individualis who will donate in future to do so in kind, like purchase ventilators and distribute it themselves,
This government is to irresponsible to entrust anything in their hand.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Itemmanu: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Lol grin

There are no funds again
They have been shared to the poorest of the poor
grin grin

No phone numbers
No names
No addresses

Sai barber is working
He didn't start it today
It has been happening right from the returned Abacha loot..

It shall never be well with those supporting this evil administration

Amen
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by kunletexs: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
He that is down needs no fear bit.....

Come on, who say you fear say them go steal am.

You give anini the robber 25million for safe keeping. Na one chance you dey.

If 2trucks of relief material from ASO ROCK disappeared between departure venue and destination to IDP camp, and nothing happen, then na 10 billion naira dem no go move without blinking an eye.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by SALIMAN(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Soon the aftermath shoes up
1. The quarantined ones will become celebrity
2. The DG NCDC wanted for money laundring
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by emberlyjoe: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
COVID- 19 is definitely a great thread for society in this we have to put our self aside and be a human and help other human because COVID-19 Case-Study says that this noble virus have ability to eliminate whole human race so what will we do with that money.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by TruthSpeaker: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
I’M CONVINCED THAT GROSS LOOTING STARTED WEEKS AGO. NIGERIANS LEADERS ARE VERY INSENSITIVE AND THE LOOTING SPIRIT IS INNATE. THAT IS THE SIMPLE REASON WHY I PREFER DONATIONS TO BE IN KIND, AND NOT CASH.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Realadey(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
So, u no know dat one b4
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yes
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by pstogbolu: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
my take on this matter is that whoever, that has the mind using this avenue to loot is inviting the disease to his 1st 4th generation.
so, such fellow should be careful.
Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by Josephnwoye081: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Inside Coronavirus isolation ward in Lagos
(click on the link below to watch the video below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzMLl1QH3UI

Re: I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan by CioAngels(f): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2020
The poor are not being tested but politicians and stray-ins. The donations of course will be looted/stolen. Imagine the emergency ministry created because of one person is saying she will only give financial help to the north because that is where people are but will not give to the south because there are no poor people in the south. What a sarcastic mockery of the south. The money does not belong to Sadia Faroq so she cannot steal the one belonging to the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / Labour Party Hints At Increasing Minimum Wage To ₦‎80,000-₦‎100,000 / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.