Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen (4411 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Take A Selfie And Upload Here / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
My room is too cold so I headed to the visitors' room to take selfie, then to the kitchen to cook rice.

Boring boring boring. I'm tired of sleeping.

No job, no money, no food, no woman, no cry. I need a 10k job, please.

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Meedon: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2020
For this heat
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Franzinni: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
See man dey do duck lips ... Hmm the war against masculinity

4 Likes

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Meedon:
For this heat

The opposite of what you're facing is what I'm facing here.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Thoughtfeed: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:
My room is too cold so I headed to the visitors' room to take selfie, then to the kitchen to cook rice.

One shirt, how do you wash it, still looks good

6 Likes

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
See man dey do duck lips ... Hmm the war against masculinity

But I'm gay. What do you expect?
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Franzinni: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

But I'm gay. What do you expect?
oh sorry didn't know ..carry on Ma

6 Likes

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Thoughtfeed:

One shirt, how do you wash it, still looks good

More than one, but we do get addicted to one. Such is life. See another below. I like buying 1 thing more than 1 and different colors, but I like wearing only 1 in most cases.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
oh sorry didn't know ..carry on Ma

You're welcome, ma.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Franzinni: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome, ma.
I am not gay .. But by self admission ... you are ! Boot shooter cook your rice jare your boyfriend is waiting haha

2 Likes

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
I am not gay .. But by self admission ... you are ! Boot shooter cook your rice jare your boyfriend is waiting haha

I want you to be my new boyfriend. I'm already in love with you.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Franzinni: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

I want you to be my new boyfriend. I'm already in love with you.
go Bleep yourself! It is safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:
go Bleep yourself! It is safe

No, Ma. I want you badly. Please, gimme a chance.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by EzzyCarter: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
You really love dz pullover bruh cheesy tongue...
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by AlphaGreenz: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

More than one, but we do get addicted to one. Such is life. See another below. I like buying 1 thing more than 1 and different colors, but I like wearing only 1 in most cases.
The white one is fucking cooler. cool cool
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Rickjordan(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

No, Ma. I want you badly. Please, gimme a chance.
crazy guys grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Time to eat. I'm even tired of eating and sleeping. If you're hungry, come join me. I can't finish it.

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

The white one is fucking cooler. cool cool

Come join me eat first. Please, use hand sanitizer and wash your hand, mouth, and spoon before coming.

#Smile.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Rickjordan:
crazy guys grin cheesy

Lol. I was just following his madness bumper to bumper to see where it leads us. Anything to kill boredom at times is allowed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by adeboi1: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Pls how can I get that book on the power of the subconscious mind.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2020
adeboi1:

Pls how can I get that book on the power of the subconscious mind.

Listen to the audio version on YouTube or you can purchase it on Amazon.

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by AlphaGreenz: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Come join me eat first. Please, use hand sanitizer and wash your hand, mouth, and spoon before coming.

#Smile.
cheesy cheesy... I would be glad to join you have breastfast. That chicken leg is calling me. shocked

1 Like

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by adeboi1: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Thanks for this boss. I would really love to know how powerful my subconscious mind is.

1 Like

Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

my oga... Naa you ooo
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Bornfool(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
One day, me to go stay at home like you with no government job, or IT job but dey make money with my online hussle.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bornfool:
One day, me to go stay at home like you with no government job, or IT job but dey make money with my online hussle.

And so shall it be. Amen!
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Thanks at least we can enjoy this one together.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by rex444(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
hahahahahaha madt man....d way U take enter the gay caller guy.....your full of sarcasm......mehn that your rice combo madt
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by mansamusa950: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
lol
let me see your new birds, princess and Elizabeth
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by foolbuster: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

grin mumu boy.
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by jawalis(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Legendary. Enjoy your meal
Re: Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
foolbuster:

grin mumu boy.

My Bingo is back.

#Smile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Very Short Story For Girls (pictures Attached) / Is This Madness Or Stupidity? Pics / How Will Feel When You Are Making Love To A Girl And She's Browsing The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.