Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Did It Only Once..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did It Only Once..... (6998 Views)

ALL FÙCKING NIGHT: See How I Did It All Night Like A Bad Boy [PICTURE] / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Keep yourself busy this holiday by reading this

When Tina met Blast, little did she know that her catwalk has caught a fish-big fish. Being voluptuous with a tiny waistline hanging out a butt that got Blast both confused and convinced, he know this was it.

Tina's mien on his retina was adorable, acceptable and desirable. No man could resist the feminine charm she was born with; not even the hunk and handsome yet-to-be unmasked effant terrible of the creeks and the country.

Find out what happened to this duo in this romance, politics and crime fiction thriller as they got sunk in I DID IT ONLY ONCE.

Send an email to

cfoccible@gmail.com
Subject: I DID IT ONLY ONCE

to get the Book.....
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by Kingofpalmgroov: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Good Morning Every one...
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 3:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Stay safe this period..
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Trust we had a r great day
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 2:41am On Apr 10, 2020
You will love this...
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 3:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Hello
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good P.m, hope we have a great day??
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Good morning everyone,Its a beautiful Sunday...

Say safe....
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 5:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Keep yourself busy this lock-down period by reading this

When Tina met Blast, little did she know that her catwalk has caught a fish-big fish. Being voluptuous with a tiny waistline hanging out a butt that got Blast both confused and convinced, he know this was it.

Tina's mien on his retina was adorable, acceptable and desirable. No man could resist the feminine charm she was born with; not even the hunk and handsome yet-to-be unmasked effant terrible of the creeks and the country.

Find out what happened to this duo in this romance, politics and crime fiction thriller as they got sunk in I DID IT ONLY ONCE.

Click on the link below to get this book...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/12/i-did-it-only-once/
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
You definitely gonna love this...
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 6:11am On Apr 25, 2020
These Tips really works...

Click the link below to read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/12/how-to-make-a-lady-desire-for-more/
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Tina stood almost naked before him. Her tight-fitted top and loose micro mini skirt combined to reveal all that is to be concealed. Ben licked his lips lustfully. She nestled herself under his embrace. He enjoyed the intense pressure that was building up quickly within him...While his heart pumped blood like never before, his mind raced frantically in double self-gratification. She withdrew herself from his grip. They walked stealthily across the dark balcony. He held her waist and led her closer to the house...yes.. the slaughterhouse where both of them would sublime to ecstasy beyond...as they got themselves entangled in I DID IT ONLY ONCE.

Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Keep yourself entertained this lock-down period by getting this book...

There are so many comment about this book already...

Click on the link above to read some of the comment and also get a copy of the book...
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tina stood almost naked before him. Her tight-fitted top and loose micro mini skirt combined to reveal all that is to be concealed. Ben licked his lips lustfully. She nestled herself under his embrace. He enjoyed the intense pressure that was building up quickly within him...While his heart pumped blood like never before, his mind raced frantically in double self-gratification. She withdrew herself from his grip. They walked stealthily across the dark balcony. He held her waist and led her closer to the house...yes.. the slaughterhouse where both of them would sublime to ecstasy beyond...as they got themselves entangled in I DID IT ONLY ONCE.

Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020

Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 6:30am On May 01, 2020
Happy New Month
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 10:51am On May 03, 2020

Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 6:08am On May 04, 2020
I wish everyone a great week..
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 6:11am On May 04, 2020

Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 3:11am On May 06, 2020
Good morning
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 10:24am On May 08, 2020
Good morning everyone...
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 1:54am On May 10, 2020

Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 6:28am On May 11, 2020
Good morning Beautiful people
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning..
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2020
When Tina met Blast, little did she know that her catwalk has caught a fish-big fish. Being voluptuous with a tiny waistline hanging out a butt that got Blast both confused and convinced, he knows this was it.

Tina's mien on his retina was adorable, acceptable, and desirable. No man could resist the feminine charm she was born with; not even the hunk and handsome yet-to-be unmasked effant terrible of the creeks and the country.

Find out what happened to this duo in this romance, politics and crime fiction thriller as they got sunk in I DID IT ONLY ONCE

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/12/i-did-it-only-once/.
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2020
I got this from a platform and decide to share it here...It might be helpful to someone..

The importance of social media to the growing of any business can never be overemphasized

Let's help each other grow our fellowship and like on social media

We already have more than 500 views and people show interest on this topic, Imagine having an additional 500 people following you or liked your social media page..

This week, We will create a link where we will all join to drop our social media page that all of us will follow..

To be on this group chat you
- Should use the link below to read Bill and Ed story and drop your comment..The admin will contact you on how to join the group to grow your followership and like on your business social media page.

Trust me, you will be glad you did this..

This strategy has helped me and several other people increase their followership and liked on social media, it will help you also...

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning

I got this from a platform and decide to share it here...It might be helpful to someone..

The importance of social media to the growth of any business can never be overemphasized

Let's help each other grow our fellowship and like on social media

We already have more than 500 views and people show interest on this topic, Imagine having an additional 500 people following you or liked your social media page..

This week, We will create a link where we will all join to drop our social media page that all of us will follow..

To be on this group chat you
- Should use the link below to read Bill and Ed story and drop your comment..The admin will contact you on how to join the group to grow your followership and like on your business social media page.

Trust me, you will be glad you did this..

This strategy has helped me and several other people increase their followership and liked on social media, it will help you also...

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by InfernoNig: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Continue
Re: I Did It Only Once..... by topnotchinfo: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2020
This book Top chat last month on the highest download...

Find out what happened to this duo in this romance, politics and crime fiction thriller as they got sunk in I DID IT ONLY ONCE

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/12/i-did-it-only-once/.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? / . / Should I Seduce Him? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.