Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate (8050 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by lagbaja21: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2010
lagbaja20:

He must have sucked someone's manliness for his Ph.D.

What a dunce for a president

Even, Beaf, as silly as he is, can do better than GEJ

Shut ya stupid mouth you buffoon. Na ya mama de suck manliness all over de town.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2010
Akainzo:

Obviously, you lack comprehension. From the states will come over 1500 (with each state contributing), then add the NASS assembly members, you'd get over 2000. That is the meaning of my post and it clearly stated that there are more than 2000 delegates to decide who wins the PDP ticket.

This is against your assertion that the primaries is a waste of time as only a few dozen delegates from the states would decide.  You clearly would lie being Beaf if that would get you support for GEJ.

Who do you think you can fool with your backtracking, eh? Wrestler! Stop pretending not to understand English suddenly, would you have understood if I'd said it in Hausa? Dim bulb.
I said a few there are only a few dozen delegates from each state and you rocketted out with your failed math, I corrected you enough times, giving you the example that the total in the whole of the North East is 501, but you still went on talking stup!dly. Guy, admit the obvious, you are a pure dunce.

Ok, lets give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually meant 2000 in total as you are now claiming; we add abuja and help you with the math, and discover that its 54 delegates approx per state by your own figures! So why did you argue when I said there are just a few dozen delegates per state? You've got rocks between your ears boy! No wonder GEJ called your crew of THIEF worshippers wrestlers.

God! I can't stop laughing! What a block head! You are so daft you should see a doctor! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

This thread is not about u guys. Make we stick to issues and eschew all manner of ego massaging. I can't wait to see the debate if Gej will actually turn up that day
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nsiman(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
Yes H. Clinton debated with Obama and others, there was enough time 4 that, infact it was months b4 the primaries, this call for an intra-party debate in less than 2 weeks to the pdp primaries will not work-out due to limited time,
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by pingpong1: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Nsiman - helping GEJ with an escape route are you?
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nsiman(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2010
Not making an escape route 4 gej but it is a fact. The time is limited
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by johndoe200: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2010
Why do you guys like to fantasize? There is no debate before the candidate is chosen. After GEJ gets the ticket Atiku can debate IBB.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2010
The sequence of apologies

1. There is no country where intra-party debate takes place
Debunked
2. Yes, ah, ok. There is no point. It will weaken the party
Forget the party. Nigeria wants to know
3. There is no time

I am ashamed that a sitting president, ex university lecturer, with many years of political and administrative experience needs time to take out a former customs officer in a debate! And they tell me the standard of education is falling!

Looks like the job of CEO of this country is truly for the unqualified!
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

Because he is a THIEF.
An honorable man does not stop a thief from coming to his state. He hands him over to the police. At worst, he reports him to the police. But since there is no evidence against Atiku, none of these can be done. If Johnathan had evidence against Atiku, he would have asked the attorney general to go after him him instead of resorting to all these thuggish tactics.

Johnathan is crooked too, a lecturer with unexplainable assets of about N266m, his wife is a money launderer, his choice for PDP chairman (Nwodo) is also corrupt (indicted along with Sunday Afolabi), he dares not even show so much interest in fighting corruption. Otherwise he may bring the roof crashing down on his head.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by 9ijaMan: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
BetaThings:

The sequence of apologies

1. There is no country where intra-party debate takes place
Debunked
2. Yes, ah, ok. There is no point. It will weaken the party
Forget the party. Nigeria wants to know
3. There is no time

I am ashamed that a sitting president, ex university lecturer, with many years of political and administrative experience needs time to take out a former customs officer in a debate! And they tell me the standard of education is falling!

Looks like the job of CEO of this country is truly for the unqualified!

LWKMD!

The guy has put a clause in the statement. He would only attend a debate organized or sanctioned by his party. I'm certain PDP, with Nwodo as chairman, will not organize or sanction any debate between GEJ and Atiku (in particular) hence there won't be any debate.

The guy is surely not the one who writes his FB comments because there is a totatl disconnect between his FB page and GEJ's live speeches!
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by johndoe200: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
BetaThings:

An honorable man does not stop a thief from coming to his state. He hands him over to the police. At worst, he reports him to the police. But since there is no evidence against Atiku, none of these can be done. If Johnathan had evidence against Atiku, he would have asked the attorney general to go after him him instead of resorting to all these thuggish tactics.

Johnathan is crooked too, a lecturer with unexplainable assets of about N266m, his wife is a money launderer, his choice for PDP chairman (Nwodo) is also corrupt (indicted along with Sunday Afolabi), he dares not even show so much interest in fighting corruption. Otherwise he may bring the roof crashing down on his head.

"YAWN"

Why the rant? Is it on nairaland that anything gets noticed?. Please let us hear word, you are like a fart in the wind ( sorry but it's true). GEJ is on seat and in control, you can lament here all you like, it changes nothing.

GEJ is the next duly elected president of Nigeria.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
9ijaMan:

LWKMD!

The guy has put a clause in the statement. He would only attend a debate organized or sanctioned by his party. I'm certain PDP, with Nwodo as chairman, will not organize or sanction any debate between GEJ and Atiku (in particular) hence there won't be any debate.

The guy is surely not the one who writes his FB comments because there is a totatl disconnect between his FB page and GEJ's live speeches!
At least let him come and read the FB comments to us. At least that would be in furtherance of his "Bring the Book Back" Campaign
And maybe his FB friends (who must be dying to see him silence Atiku) will prevail on him to lean on the party to arrange the debate
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
johndoe200:

"YAWN"

Why the rant? Is it on nairaland that anything gets noticed?. Please let us hear word, you are like a fart in the wind ( sorry but it's true). GEJ is on seat and in control, you can lament here all you like, it changes nothing.

See demonstration of deep God-Given talent. Please more. Don't waste your talent!
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by DisGuy: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
johndoe200:

Mikeansy, Lagbaja, Rosseau, Ileke-idi, Appletango = Atiku

When I said everyone I was referring to ordinary unbiased people like me.

The only transplant done seems to be the one which replaced your reason with hatred for GEJ.

johndoe200:

"YAWN"

Pon pon pon
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2010
BetaThings:

At least let him come and read the FB comments to us. At least that would be in furtherance of his "Bring the Book Back" Campaign
And maybe his FB friends (who must be dying to see him silence Atiku) will prevail on him to lean on the party to arrange the debate

At least you can thank GEJ that bush people and wrestlers like you now know the importance of the Internet (just that you can't bring your bombs and almajiri's here).
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nsiman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ beta thing, is there any competent court of law that has convicted madam gej, or is she wanted any where in the world on acc'nt of money laundering? Pls substantiate ur comment.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nsiman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ beta thing, is there any competent court of law that has convicted madam gej, or is she wanted any where in the world on acc'nt of money laundering? Pls substantiate ur comment.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
Nsiman:

@ beta thing, is there any competent court of law that has convicted madam gej, or is she wanted any where in the world on acc'nt of money laundering? Pls substantiate your comment.
Which court convicted Ogbulafor, Osuji, Sunday Afolabi and even Atiku. If you believe that Atiku is wanted anywhere, invoke the extradition treaty. It has been used against Ibori. EFCC people have been going to UK to testify against Nigerians

There is no difference between Ogbulafor and Madam Patience. The cases are still being "investigated" But Johnathan does not think Ogbulafor can head a party, but Patience can live in his house
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by NaijaPosh(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
[center]Newsletter This Week for The Nigerian Eagle

Interview with Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Nigerian government needs to be more responsive and responsible

Google Offers African Students Chance To Become Online Marketing Pros

Nigeria Oil and Gas Conference 2011

The Nigerian Eagle Interviews Nmachi Jidenma: Founder of Celebrating Progress Africa

The True Nature of the Private Sector in Nigeria

Rivers State: The making of an island of integrityRivers State: The making of an island of integrity

All Articles can be read at http://www.TheNigerianEagle.com/

Join The Nigerian Eagle Facebook Fanpage if you are a person that wants Progress and Better Development for Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nigerian-Eagle/106495399420649

Instantly, Easily Contribute to Development & Progress of Nigeria Connect & Network with Nigerians Worldwide[/center]
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by smallboy2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2010
The Debate is Good because the people will hold them when they fail to do what they debated for. But For Nigeria " Will the debate make sense? Or will they just pour all promises away, ?
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

At least you can thank GEJ that bush people and wrestlers like you now know the importance of the Internet (just that you can't bring your bombs and almajiri's here).
I am a bushman, a farmer like my forefathers and your forefathers. I love my banana like every Nigerian "gorillas" including you
As a bushman, I believe in hardwork, rather than living a make-believe life. I rely on my integrity and skills which I can defend u
So we were not posting on the internet before GEJ became president?
When amnesty idea was mooted, sorry was it GEJ that made it possible to debate it on Nairaland?
Seun, are you listening?
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
BetaThings:

Which court convicted Ogbulafor, Osuji, Sunday Afolabi and even Atiku. If you believe that Atiku is wanted anywhere, invoke the extradition treaty. It has been used against Ibori. EFCC people have been going to UK to testify against Nigerians

There is no difference between Ogbulafor and Madam Patience. The cases are still being "investigated" But Johnathan does not think Ogbulafor can head a party, but Patience can live in his house

Stop wasting your energy.

[size=21pt]Atiku is a well known THIEF.
He was caught stealing our 40 billa by the US Senate!!
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/360110_thief_jpg03fa410e988f7d5957843ec1511da5af
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
Are we going to be able to ask Johnathan
   if there is a vacancy in Aso Rock
   If not - why spend N87b on DDC machines? If we are going to be persecuted (through fingerprint ID) for his people deceiving party?
  if " facebooking" will become a compulsory subject in Nigerian schools or at least become a recommended reading?
  if he will increase air fare from Abuja t Lagos to $50,000?
  if he is a quiet people?
  why he has not sent the attorney general against Atiku since if he cannot go after his enemy, will he be able to deal with his bodyguard of   thieves and angels of death (Daniel, Akala, Anenih)
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2010
^
I wonder when it will finally occur to you people that GEJ is not a wrester like una. Insead, he thinks, delibrates and strategises; he doesn't go "yak, yak, yak! I lose, I will employ violence" like Atiku and his infernal hoards.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Vigilante: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
GEJ is a THIEF also.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nsiman(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ beta thing, most of these guys u mentioned are wanted with evidence. Atiku is wanted in the US, ogbulafor, there is evidence. Substantiate that of gej's wife
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Limaoscar: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2010
Jonathan the uneducated president

Excuse me, what, did, you, say??

Now, wipe away that sleep from your eyes and post again.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by orgasm(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
Nothing new about intra party debate. dat was how obama edged out hillary clinton so it is a welcome development.
U dnt need so much time to arrange a debate between two people who are aspiring for the no.1 post all they need is just to change their schedules.As aspiring presidents they dnt need to go read an encyclopedia they should speak from their hearts. Just like what obama told mcain when asked they shelved their campaign cos of a burning issue in newyork,as a leader u most be multi tasked to take on issues head on as they come while keeping other burning issues in line.
But i dnt think any of them have that versatility. If the debates holds i bet you it will be so empty and boring cos one of them is a DUMB THIEF and the other a WEAKLING. Trust me one will chicken out thinking d dumb has something to say to outwit him but the truth is they both dnt have anything upstairs cos our best are watching from the sideline. Is a sad and hopeless situation
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2010
Johnathan is a man of peace. Can you not see the desmond tutus of this world surrounding him

Daniel - demonic master to whom oath must be sworn in the nude, maximum ruler of Ogun State. Banisher of state Assembly; Arranger of          
              shutdown of tertiary institutions in Ogun State
Akala - annointed son of founder of garrison and amala politics (Adedibu),  patron of thugs in NURTW, originator of the concept of my
            competitor must not campaign as experienced in Ogbomoso by Ladoja
Anenih - Mr fix It. Chronic embezzler. Opponent of accountability and free fair election. Architect of No vacancy in Aso Rock policy. Supervised
             N300b vote for Works Ministry. Yet Benion Ore-Ode remains an eye sore
Edwin Clark - ethnic jingoist. Hater of Igbos

and many more
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Adamo84(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
Whoever says intra party is nt done in naija should look deeper.Remember the 2007 electn in Lagos when Fashola had 2debate his way past about 7other contestant for AC aspirant.He debated wit dlikes of Obanikoro,Remi A. Bakare,Ibukun Ohimae,Hakeem Gbajabiamila,Jimi Agbaje,Tokunbo Afikuyomi etc.remember after fashola was imposed on them,the affected decamped 2 oda Parties.I stand 2be corrected.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^^
You are wrong really. A debate would have complicated matters for fashola at the party stage. The others decamped when it was obvious Fashola was going to get it. The debate featured Obanikoro (PDP), Pedro (Labour), Agbaje (DPN) and Fashola (AC)
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by sshalom(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2011
ahidjo wrote:

Jonathan the uneducated president

I guess Atiku is the educated one ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Effects Of Terrorism On The General Public / Development In The Niger Delta Region By NDDC / Nigeria To Save N20bn Annually In Local Shoe Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.