Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? (43501 Views)

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by WeJCKs(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
For the Males, moving on after their (love) advances gets turned down is quite easy.

But coming to the females, they seem to act weird especially when they truly like the guy

From blocking him online and unblocking. Stalking him, trying to know the new lady he talks to, crying all day, checking when he's online and acting cold etc

So my question is, why is it hard for them to move on

So s guys share your experiences if you've ever rejected a lady's advances

Gracias

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by dawnomike(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
The lady had refused to forgive my turning her down till date after 5 years... and she's married

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Iyiataata92: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
let me think which one to tell

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
WeJCKs:
For the Males, moving on after their(love) advances gets turned down is quite easy.

But coming to the females, they seem to act weird especially when they truly like the guy

From blocking him online and unblocking
Stalking him, trying to know the new lady he talks to, crying all day, checking when he's online and acting cold etc

so my question is, why is it hard for them to move on

So s guys share your experiences if you've ever rejected a lady's advances

Gracias
so all the tread of lamentations by boys,men in romance section is meant to prove what?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by EzzyCarter: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stacyomolola:

God forbid I stalk a guy

Falling head over heels isn't a choice my dear. It just rarely happens. But when it does, you can't help it...

And I've got this feeling I'm that guy cool

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by NCarthur(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
This stuff just happened to me recently, she blocked me from calling her and also from WhatsApp. Now the question is did I do a bad thing by not taking advantage of her?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by AfroKnight: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
NCarthur:
This stuff just happened to me recently, she blocked me from calling her and also from WhatsApp. Now the question is did I do a bad thing by not taking advantage of her?

Lol. Leave her alone na. Why do you want to call her? Let her deal with it by herself.

If a girl tells me no. That’s cool. But she shouldn’t call me to be forming concern. Cos na from there she go dey try mould you enter maga zone. If you say “no” and we’re not old friends, sorry. We’re back to acquaintances. Don’t be familiar.

God no go shame us o.

241 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Ekakamba: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just imagine being employed by a 'One man firm' with good reputation; earning good salary with awesome bonuses.

One morning, you got fired and someone got an appointment to fill your position.

Will you accept that rejection easily?

grin tongue

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by luwiizy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol through some close logistical observation I've come to realize that 90% of Nigerian women can't handle a simple "NO". them think say na beans to get liver...lubbish.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Bluehill1051: 6:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Because women are the weaker vessels wink

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Rickjordan(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
I don't know how I do it but it works most times

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Falling head over heels isn't a choice my dear. It just rarely happens. But when it does, you can't help it...

And I've got this feeling I'm that guy cool

U had better get up from ur fall undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by EzzyCarter: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U had better get up from ur fall undecided undecided

Haha cheesy . I'm trying to @ bolded but babe, kindly show some love and gv me the keys kiss to ur heart cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Curious07: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
It really hurts.
The hurt is indescribable.
She wonders what went wrong.
She assumes he found someone better.
If she perceives the new girl to be better, she hates herself for not been the better one.
If the assumption isn’t as good as her, she curses the day she said yes to the lowlife who doesn’t know how to value the good he had in her!
All these and many more, still assumptions oh!
But, with each assumption, she hurts deeper.
If she really loved him...

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
And yet we keep seeing multiple threads of guys whining and crying of being jilted, some even asking stupid questions like "what should I do" after the lady must have broken up with them and also reject them, and yet you're asking this question, who is more emotional here?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Goodmarlian: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

God forbid I stalk a guy

why would you cry over rejection grin you see what guys are facing abi but never cry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Goodmarlian: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Biglittlelois:
And yet we keep seeing multiple threads of guys whining and crying of being jilted, some even asking stupid questions like "what should I do" after the lady must have broken up, and yet you're asking this question, who is more emotional here?

breakup is different from rejection.

45 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Goodmarlian:

breakup is different from rejection.

I think I will modify my previous post and put rejection too, since there are also theads from guys cos of rejection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Goodmarlian:

why would you cry over rejection grin you see what guys are facing abi but never cry.

What kind of rejection are u talking about
Rejection I meant was about my fiance saying he's no longer interested NOT the rejection about me asking a guy out and getting rejected (which I would never do)

In other words I was talking about breakup not rejection

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Bossontop(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2020

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DropsMic(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Following
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by hisexcellency34: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Some men are worse than women when it comes to rejection

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Bar1941(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Because they know it will be very difficult for another person to accept a leftover food. A man can claim to be a virgin even after 10years of making love but a woman can't. Moreover, their primetime is limited so they get more emotional and do everything not to start searching all over.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
I no get time for women at all...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by candidbabe(f): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
That was before, Now, if I see any funny character in you I don japa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by ikorodureporta: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
**Free Space for Quarantining
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by ThinkB4mention(f): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Because we are always more committed to a relationship...we love with our heart.
Unlike guys that love with their head

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by landmark86: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Up till now all my ex are still finding it difficult to leave me despite the fact that some of them are married.

You may ask why?

That's the power of my d*ck.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
cry
Honestly, I don't know what is their problem.
I once rejected an older ladies advances and she went around telling everyone I had only one testicle cry

This rejection shit is what we dudes go through all the time.
Most ladies would even pluck out their eyeball and swallow it, than shooting at a guy at all cry

57 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.