Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused (4148 Views)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
My plan was to expand my business scope to touch many states and increase my income, So it was recommended for me to meet This woman.

I prepared to meet the Chief executive officer of the company that i will cling on to help me on my mission. During my Preparations, I masturbated 2 times and also got a Mouth Gig from my GF just to improve my confidence, i read many speeches just to be perfect.

After these, i left for her office. On getting there, The plumpy woman asked for my phone, which I gave her. She saw its Android and gave it back to me. She asked me if i was in nairaland. I said Yes, she asked for my Username, That she wants to see if she as a Yoruba woman is safe when doing business with an Igbo guy from Aba.

She checked my post, after a while she and her colleagues said i can now go that she will get back to me.

On Monday, she invited me to El Dorado hotel for the deal signing. To my greatest amazement, she seduced me, and i didn't blink to Bleep her brains out. I asked her why. She said my posts are Romantic and now she has confirmed it.

We have been fucking since then till yesterday she invited me to Enitona Hotel. As we where heavily sweating ontop bed, Her husband called.

Now she has booked me for tomorrow.

Please Nairalanders, Should I Go or Should I just let the deal to Wash Away ?

1 Like

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by JAOS(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
if covid-19 won't kill some people HIV will!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
The deal na fucking deal collect am so that you will keep fucking her you salary will depends on amount of Bleep and how you do it very well.

3 Likes

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
JAOS:
if covid-19 won't kill some people HIV will!

If we no Bleep as we want now we are single, is it wen we are stuck with one woman?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Meeyankee:
The deal na fucking deal collect am so that you will keep fucking her you salary will depends on amount of Bleep and how you do it very well.

No, its Sugarcane. I need more sticks to produce more Aba made Sugar and also to distribute it all over SW and SE
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by UwaMmebii(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Keep fucking her nwanne
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2020
UwaMmebii:
Keep fucking her nwanne

I do want to sha. But i pity her husband. Just imagine someone is fucking my wife
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Ibechris2: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2020
All those that I know who have defiled the bed of most married women and men are all fighting one battle or the other...is either they can't keep a home or wife wants to kill them.

In several cases,either armed assassins killed them or badluck jammed them or in most cases their business will collapse for no known reason.

If u must sleep around pls avoid married women,it can cause your total downfall. I beg u cos u are too young to waste away.

That is my submission!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Anwons(m): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Who is this thing?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by MarianaTrench: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:
All those that I know who have defiled the bed of most married women and men are all fighting one battle or the other...is either they can't keep a home or wife wants to kill them.

In several cases,either armed assassins killed them or badluck jammed them or in most cases their business will collapse for no known reason.

If u must sleep around pls avoid married women,it can cause your total downfall. I beg u cos u are too young to waste away.

That is my submission!

Please don't tell me you actually believed this story!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Ibechris2: 12:42am On Apr 03, 2020
MarianaTrench:

I know a guy who was eliminated for sleeping with a married woman who unknown to him,the lady's husband sent assassin to eliminate him and that was all.

The second case,was the case of magun that was inflicted on the woman against her single boyfriend that eventually killed the guy but the woman survived it.

Another, was a lady who was sleeping with a man and at the expense of the wife and eventually her location was identified
and she was bathe with acid and she was totally disfigured till this day.

Guy,men and women in this country can kill or do anything for sex.

Just be careful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

If we no Bleep as we want now we are single, is it wen we are stuck with one woman?
So you know the answer to your forgery and you still carry am come nairaland

Spits embarassed
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by BareFacedLies(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:

I know a guy who was eliminated for sleeping with a married woman who unknown to him,the lady's husband sent assassin to eliminate him and that was all.

The second case,was the case of magun that was inflicted on the woman against her single boyfriend that eventually killed the guy but the woman survived it.

Another, was a lady who was sleeping with a man and at the expense of the wife and eventually her location was identified

Just be careful.

You sure say that magun thing dey work? grin
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2020
this OP must be infected with the highly potent big brotha of covid-19... the CORONAMADNESS

1 Like

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Sixfeetbelle: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

I do want to sha. But i pity her husband. Just imagine someone is fucking my wife

Which yeye pity? Forget the husband and continue knacking her. If you even meet the husband in a bar, please share a bottle of beer with him. Na jolification we dey so...

Cc crakkhaus
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:

That is my submission!

Thank you dear. You are a reasonable Nairalander
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Anwons:
Who is this thing?
Thing kwa? Am human
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 6:23am On Apr 03, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Don't you believe me?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Which yeye pity? Forget the husband and continue knacking her. If you even meet the husband in a bar, please share a bottle of beer with him. Na jolification we dey so...

Cc crakkhaus

Is it not wickedness?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by IamDavids: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Na from which Nollywood movie you comot am from?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2020
IamDavids:
Na from which Nollywood movie you comot am from?

I wish it was a movie, But unfortunately, it is real and i am worried
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Donald95(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:

Just be careful.

Hmmm. That is true sha.

@Op it's either you take the above advice or,

You continue fucking. But make sure you collect enough bar from her.
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Donald95:

Hmmm. That is true sha.
@Op it's either you take the above advice or,
You continue fucking. But make sure you collect enough bar from her.
My aim is mainly that deal to stand
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by LedRock: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:

That is my submission!
So you believe this story?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Sixfeetbelle: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

Is it not wickedness?

I believe it is on all grounds of morality, but my comment is an inside joke between me and the person I corresponded. You understand now?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by crackkhaus: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Cc crakkhaus
Always spell my handle correctly so I can see your mentions jor. cheesy

As much as I see this particular story as a troll just catching cruise, these things do happen so I'll still give my opinion.

Having a sexual relationship with a married woman is a dangerous game not worth playing.
Doing it just once because the mood and circumstances were too hot to resist, may be acceptable..but I don't advise any G to continue.

Collect and bounce...
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Sixfeetbelle: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

Always spell my handle correctly so I can see your mentions jor. cheesy

As much as I see this particular story as a troll just catching cruise, these things do happen so I'll still give my opinion.

Having a sexual relationship with a married woman is a dangerous game not worth playing.
Doing it just once because the mood and circumstances were too hot to resist, may be acceptable..but I don't advise any G to continue.

Collect and bounce...

Nonsense and ingredients. Which one is do once and leave? What kind of simp does that? cheesy grin grin

Real alpha males continues till he's tired. If he likes the married woman, he should continue. I'm certain the hubby won't mind when and if he finds out. Might even by G a cold bottle of stout to thank him afterwards.

At the bold, yes sir. I even wanted to tag your friend from that other thread but I didn't know his handle
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Seandisputed(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:

Just be careful.
Seem you know a lot of adulterers.

1 Like

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
OP so you are telling us that the woman wanted you to start banging her immediately you initiated contact.

What did she see in your Nairaland posts that caught her attention?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I believe it is on all grounds of morality, but my comment is an inside joke between me and the person I corresponded. You understand now?

Okay. Can I Bleep u?
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
OP so you are telling us that the woman wanted you to start banging her immediately you initiated contact.

What did she see in your Nairaland posts that caught her attention?

Only her can tell. But am sure her pussy became creamy while reading
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Ibechris2: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seandisputed:

Seem you know a lot of adulterers.

Just like I know u to be one stupid one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Pill Is Turning Me Into Gay / Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker / This Man Wasn't Happy She Gave Me Her Number [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.