Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

HOW TO MANAGE EMOTIONS IN RELATIONSHIPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO MANAGE EMOTIONS IN RELATIONSHIPS (354 Views)

Does This Picture Evoke Any Feeling/emotions In You? Graphic Pics Inside... / Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO MANAGE EMOTIONS IN RELATIONSHIPS by adexpa(m): 1:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Great nairalanders!! I trust we are all coping with this new reality of life (Home prison). Lets keep the spirit up, it will soon be over.

i got this little inspiration and i decided to share for us to relate and learn.

EMOTIONS are great gifts that God gave human kind to run lives, Our emotions have an influence on how we live and interact with others. At times, it may seem like we are ruled by these emotions. The choices we make, the actions we take, and the perceptions we have are all influenced by the emotions we are experiencing at any given moment.. Emotions determines our MOOD.

EMOTIONS can be seen as a strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, or relationships with others

Basic Emotions are: HAPPINESS, SADNESS, DISGUST, FEAR, SURPRISE, and ANGER.

All this basic emotions played out in some event of our relationships while in some cases, it is two, three or more at event.

HOW DOES EMOTIONS PLAYED OUT IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS
Every human relationships is primarily to satisfy the emotion "HAPPINESS" (PLEASURE), but in search for happiness we tend to attract other types of emotions. When women/men goes into a relationship in search for happiness (the happiness might be through sex, money, attention, care etc), we tend to be carried away once we find the happiness and soak ourselves into the memory while it last, and neglect human factor such as SELFISHNESS. Many people are ready to sacrifice their inheritance such as money, time, energy, care, attention in order to get the happiness they aspired for in a particular moment; some men are ready to give their money, time, energy and attention just to get sex from women while some women are ready to give sex, time, care in order to get money from men and when they are satisfied, they leave the other party stranded without prio notice, and this actions in many occasions set in other types of emotions such as SURPRISE, SADNESS, ANGER, FEAR and DISGUST. This is why many women and men get bitter after dumped by their partners because there was no check.

HOW DO WE MANAGE OUR EMOTIONS
It is not possible to kill our emotions but we can control them, we can put our emotions in check by not been totally carried away by the tricks and gimmicks our partners are using to lure us in or thrown at us. No matter how our partners might be showing those cares, attentions, energies, monies, and sex, we still need to be putting ourselves in check because not all are genuine or not all will be successful as we wish or expected and to also know when to move on by the time our partners started messing up or showing true colors.. Therefore, we need to be putting ourselves in check in order to position ourselves for disappointment so as to be able to manage our SURPRISES, SADNESS, ANGER, FEAR AND DISGUST.

We still want to be having women and men that are not totally broken or shattered after they left one relationship........we do not want aggression on people who does not know about our bad or unsuccessful relationships.
Re: HOW TO MANAGE EMOTIONS IN RELATIONSHIPS by ojnnaco(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2020
I wish i can cool down and read all this.
How i wish

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Event / A salutation / Three Ways To Know She Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.