Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) (3796 Views)

How Nigerians Push Us Into Stealing* - Former Commissioner Speaks / Ebuka Anisiobi, Former One Day Governor Of Lagos State Speaks. Photos and video / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by koffsman(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
I wanted to talk but I decided not too but make a few point. Got you naked in the presence of your son wawu if that's true then the that man needs to be bleeped up big time but as we all know naija girls sef get for body it might be a love story gone sour
Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by ifko: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
His full name on Facebook is Hon Abdulmumini Danga. He s a rapist
Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
bolayei:
[s]she was not raped. Her friend was allowed to go but she was asked to stay until morning and she did not want to mention the sex part because it was not forced, instead the other woman put words in her mouth.

The only offense here is GBH and not rape and her claim of being rape can bring about a counter charge of libel and defamation.

Why did she not mind her business and not post anything about her friend's brother?

seeing both their pictures i am sure the guy beat (wrong) then after the beating scoped her and told her he was angry and he likes her and will take care of her and her son, after chopping he then discharged her. Now she feels beaten, fvcked and dumped[/s]

You're really quite stupid

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by ifko: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
bolayei:
she was not raped. Her friend was allowed to go but she was asked to stay until morning and she did not want to mention the sex part because it was not forced, instead the other woman put words in her mouth.

The only offense here is GBH and not rape and her claim of being rape can bring about a counter charge of libel and defamation.

Why did she not mind her business and not post anything about her friend's brother?

seeing both their pictures i am sure the guy beat (wrong) then after the beating scoped her and told her he was angry and he likes her and will take care of her and her son, after chopping he then discharged her. Now she feels beaten, fvcked and dumped
hope u will be happy if someone do this shit to ur sister
Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by ifko: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pls push this to front page
Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by PeacenLove2: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Avalancheman:
I have watched the video.

She consented to the 'rape'... embarassed

It's even the Dorothy woman emphasizing that the sexxx was 'rape' and not the victim embarassed

So someone abducts you, beats you to stupor and imprisons you. Then by nightfall, you already consent to have sex with him. Wehdone! Too much wisdom. grin
Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by PeacenLove2: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifko:
Pls push this to front page

You go need add snake caption for mods like Lala to get his attention. cheesy
Re: Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) by PeacenLove2: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

You're really quite stupid

He gives stupid a bad name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO / My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This / How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.