Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV (9773 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation / “if I See Buhari For Warri I Go B E A T Am” - @queensummie9 Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Biafra1stson: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2020
"We Would Fuçk Your Mother Raw" - Nigerian Soldier Threatens Warri BoysFor Killing A Soldier

I dont know why all this my reliable videos are not making front page. Let the world know what's happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYvpRdWxms
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Comedian2019: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2020
The battle line is finally drawn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by coolcharm(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
No be person wey him prick rise dey Bleep?

Imagine these retards. Where is the professionalism?

These ones wise piss in their pants when they draft them to Maiduguri to go fight boko haram.

Still wondering why we are referred to as 3rd world countries in this part of the world?

E get why.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Franzinni: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Warri wan carry last this time o...

And when dem show nah innocent dey suffer because the ppl dey kee soja go done run go

Odi..comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by SLAP44: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
For those who applauded them when it happened in Umuahia, Aba and Onitsha,

Oya, start clapping for our gallant men grin

What goes around

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by iamJ(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
The battle line is finally drawn.
you get gun abi na for inside house ur mouth end
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Biafra1stson: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Eat your mother and father Nigerian soldiers to hungry Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFoKdCpYH8
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by GamalNasser: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Shut up clown !!! Boko Haram killed 70 soldiers just days ago so go there and go and Bleep their mothers skin to skin useless coward

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by shortgun(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2020
What's the difference between the Nigerian army and Boko haram terrorists.
This is not a country.
Imagine how the useless soldier is threatening people that he's paid to protect

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Johnpaul1099: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Trouble for warri boys, soldiers no dey forgive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Mysticwebb: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
These are the kind of animals we give uniform to become soldiers. Indirectly, the soldier said he is hiv positive and intend spreading it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Dear Efewestern, atheistandproud, Sanchez01, Bishopkay and some peace loving Deltans in this forum,

Kindly avoid any confrontation with Burantai's donkey's.

Safety first.

Stay Safe.

26 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by clarocuzioo(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Saao(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Biafra1stson:
I dont know why all this my reliable videos are not making front page. Let the world know what's happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYvpRdWxms

Saw this from a soldier friend I've been following up Nigerian soldiers deals with the warri boys, flogs them and tell them they'll not rest in peace after they kill them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7qutdhc7es
just tag some activists on tweeter and it will go viral.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by sLentlover7778(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
If only the same energy and zeal can be channel to fight boko haram.. who be shekau... grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by SLAP44: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
shortgun:
This is not a country.

You just noticed it now? grin

Ojukwu has been saying the same thing since 1966!

14 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Biafra1stson: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Saao:
just tag some activists on tweeter and it will go viral.

Please help me tag them. Nairaland is hiding the truth. I'm not on Instagram. Pls use my YouTube channel o so I can grow as a blogger thanks

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by donbachi(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Na dem be d carriers and spreaders of HIV in Nigeria...pls,girls una don hear am abi.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Nairalandmonika: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Where in warri is this?

Ask the soldier which part of warri?
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Saao(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Shut up clown !!! Boko Haram killed 70 soldiers just days ago so go there and go and Bleep their mothers skin to skin useless coward
don't mind the idiots. Bokoboys killed 70 naija soldiers and some Chadian soldiers, days later, Chadian soldiers killed so many boko haram in anger. Meanwhile our cowardice soldiers did nothing only to change General Adeniyi that spoke out against the authority. Here are others soldiers threatening unarmed civilians, let them pray they survive to deal with unarmed civilians.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Na wah o. How that word fit even comot for their mouths. Bleep person mama. Yuck.
They can do what they like. The general is our president. The regime continues

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by lastempero: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Thats where you will see them, when they see civilians.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by BoboNkiti19: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2020
God bless ISWAP and Boko haram, infact more bullets and rockets to their assault rifles and RPGS... keep killing these animals like the pieces of garbage that they are, rape any female soldier you capture, and keep on filming those useless cowards in uniform you capture in battle... as they are been forced to kneel down in hopeless submission and shot at the back of their heads execution style.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Valkrie: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Johnpaul1099:
Trouble for warri boys, soldiers no dey forgive

Just like dem no forgive Boko people bah..?
Yeye..!! When the cooky start smelling now dem go begin shout online for prayers and jumping up and down like toad dey say we don't have enough weapon to fight the warri boys...!!

12 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by kalufelix(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2020
tramadol 9zoorian soldiers..infact calling 9zooria a zoo is an insult to animals...revolution is coming everybody go get sense for this shithole
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Sanchez01: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Efewest.ern, atheista.ndproud, Sanch.ez01, Bish.opkay and some peace loving Deltans in this forum,

Kindly avoid any confrontation with Burantai's donkey's.

Safety first.

Stay Safe.
Never stayed in Warri beyond a week before.

Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by bjtinz: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Wow.

Na water dey pour on top that guy?
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by EzzyCarter: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Time to go dust my Smith and Wesson sad

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by princemillla(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Is shekow not a bloody civilian who has killed more than 100 soldiers

8 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by goodnessme1(f): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2020
shortgun:
This is not a country.
There is no different between them.

In fact i prefer boko haram to nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by drtwist(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Majority of the video above is not about yesterday, so don't create impression that are not there.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Sanchez01:

Never stayed in Warri beyond a week before.

Thanks though.
No yawa Oniovò.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday / Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC / Timi Frank Urges USA, UK, EU To Prevail On Buhari, INEC Not To Postpone Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.