Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? (3047 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Actuarydeji(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can you date a lady who is older than you and also well expose than you? Is there any implication in dating a lady that is older than you as a guy? Please, I need a sincere response.
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Adasun(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Everything has it's own implication

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Actuarydeji(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
What are the implication involve?
Adasun:
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Hero10001: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
You must have a big pipi.

3 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by donbachi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
The older the berry,the sweeter the juice.

4 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Actuarydeji(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Really?
donbachi:
The older the berry,the sweeter the juice.

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
aaaaah!

the sex is something else.it is hot

but separation in any form na your grave.

besides it depends on how old the lady is and your parents disposition
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Smartbrainfix: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
It depends on what you mean to her. If you mean the whole world to her, then you are luck provided you feel the same and not a gold digger. However, if she likes or loves you because of something i.e: your looks, good intimate game player, then, if it doesnt mean any now to either of you, it will mean something later when those thing go away.

I advise you to ask yourself if you love her and watch carefully what she likes about you. if you dont know how to find out what she likes about you, ask her. You should know what to do when you hear from her.

Goodluck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by CallMeDrino: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yeah... Highest 5 years

I don't really think there's any implication sha.

3 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by FGonline: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Adasun:
positive and negative
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Omihanifa: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
You better don try it undecided
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Bluehill1051: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
I've dated a lady older than I am with 2 whole years. Truth is she believed and still believes I was older than her. It all depends on how you carry yourself.
PS. She's married now.

9 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Actuarydeji(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
She's five years older than me. But I am always thinking of settling down with her. Mind you, I have not even peck her at all. But we are up to sth Sha.
Bluehill1051:
I've dated a lady older than I am with 2 whole years. Truth is she believed and still believes I was older than her. It all depends on how you carry yourself.
PS. She's married now.
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by seniorgozman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
I here to read comments
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by baralatie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
seniorgozman:
I here to read comments
date no problem but marry is a totally different scenario
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by baralatie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
seniorgozman:
I here to read comments
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by baralatie(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
seniorgozman:
I here to read comments
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
They are the best in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Megfrivolous: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Bluehill1051: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Actuarydeji:
She's five years older than me. But I am always thinking of settling down with her. Mind you, I have not even peck her at all. But we are up to sth Sha.
You cannot marry her out of love. You're African, marriages here are btw 2 families, not 2 people. If she's wealthy enough to boost your family's wealth, she'll be welcomed for now, otherwise, you know nah.
My advice, just do the do and let her go. Forget marriage o. Use your head. Ur mama... Ur mama sister... U go settle fight tire

8 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by seniorgozman(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
baralatie:

I almost dated one some time ago but she was after marriage

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Allsingles: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Older depends on how many years older.
A year older is not bad, two years older is not bad too but 3 years older is bad as she could always try to let you know that she is wise.
Dating a lady that is one year older than you is fantastic if only she has home training and responsible too.
When you talk to her, she will respond MATUREDLY and there will be no too much misunderstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by baralatie(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
seniorgozman:
I almost dated one some time ago but she was after marriage
yes marriage motherhood and companionship control and happiness!
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't see anything bad in it
If the love is there
You both are good to go cool

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Actuarydeji:
Can you date a lady who is older than you and also well expose than you? Is there any implication in dating a lady that is older than you as a guy? Please, I need a sincere response.
nah!

They are the sweetest ladies to date sef.. Unlimited premium sex with the option of even cuming inside the pussy and watch it flow out like a boss!

4 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
If you love her, age won't matter otherwise, let her go.

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by ProtectMyMoney: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Actuarydeji:

It's just dating....for sex and companionship...nothing wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Actuarydeji:

There's noting as sweet and enjoyable as toto that has matured with age grin

Anytime you want to bang she will give you freely, not like these small girls that will first do wrestling match with you before they take off their undies

She won't be pestering your life to send her #200 airtime credit with which to call you

She won't be snooping around your phone to find out who called you or who you called

She will be willing to give you good advise when you need it not like these young slay mamas that will not have 5K in their bank account but will be looking for a guy who will buy them the latest iPhone

She can take the initiative to use her money to cook food unlike youngies who will be calling you to transfer money to buy ordinary salt for cooking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by born2begreat(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
I’m not sure of the exposure part but dating part is normal. But older lady would always prefer matured younger guy. Unlike one Op putting up her fuckmate colleague on Nairaland for show off.

Actuarydeji:
Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by adexpa(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Nobody can determine how good or bad it will turn cus there are many events in marriage that will reshapen what you guys believe now and those events might build the marriage or Mar it (10years from now, assuming God has bless you and you are comfortable... I fear if you wouldn't start seeing the gap then, you might probably get irritated then n plan to look for someone below your age...African sense) ,but aside that all you need is some level of wisdom to control the home cus it will be good to educate yourself and be well informed to drive the home.

Think well n don't hold your decision base on the sex n praise you are receiving from her now cus they might just be ways to lure you in.

3 Likes

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by oyatz(m): 2:06am On Apr 04, 2020
This is more true if the woman is working class and has already married before but now divorced or separated.

These kind of women are more matured and less canterkerous but the Nigerian societies have biased mind against them, making it difficult for young men to want to marry them.

DaudaTheSexyGuy:

There's noting as sweet and enjoyable as toto that has matured with age grin

Anytime you want to bang she will give you freely, not like these small girls that will first do wrestling match with you before they take off their undies

She won't be pestering your life to send her #200 airtime credit with which to call you

She won't be snooping around your phone to find out who called you or who you called

She will be willing to give you good advise when you need it not like these young slay mamas that will not have 5K in their bank account but will be looking for a guy who will buy them the latest iPhone

She can take the initiative to use her money to cook food unlike youngies who will be calling you to transfer money to buy ordinary salt for cooking

1 Like

Re: Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Actuarydeji:
Yes.
But I can NEVER get married to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning / November Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) / Top 10 Countries Where Government Begs Citizens To Have More $ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.