Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back (2069 Views)

Man Wey Smoke Weed For Di First Time At 57 Year's Don Kolo! (A True Life Story) / This Babe For Church / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
With this, i think xenophobic attack is out of the equation.If it will be a problem,she would have talked about it.

Once you save enough and this virus has ended, i think it's safe to go.
Goodluck bro

More blessings bro
Thanks for your time
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Silasloaded post=88073822][left][/left][color=#990000][/color][b][/b] Okay No Problem Brotherly One Love. [/quote
Nuff rispec and blessings
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slimranky:

Sent u mail

Never see your mail oh
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by philips3(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
My brother the devil u know is better than an angel u don't know. My advice for are:
1. D lady might love u but her ex boyfriends may be after u when u come to South Africa and they can kill you.
2. There is no job for foreigners especially Nigerians. You won't get job if u come to South Africa.
It is better u marry nija lady.
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Nikes(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
She as a woman never talk of coming to naija to come familiarize with your country and people first, na u wan carry leg go meet her for SA and then process wedding plans? Nawao. Sir, you're Nigerian o dont forget that biko.
Wait a minute. Why the rush sef? She pops out of nowhere after 9 YEARS to say "come to SA let's get married" do you know how much have changed after 9 years? Saints I knew 9 years ago are criminals today; criminals I knew 9 years ago are saints today. Hell even I, am not the person I was 9 years ago. Pls sir, take things real easy and slow. You are the man and the responsibilities of a family would weigh heavily upon you and if you fall short in that respect, I dont need to tell you what they'll call you. Dont get into smth you're not really sure of all because your emotions got the better of you. My opinion, if she cant wait for a year for us to get to know each other better, then "K" let go dey

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Slimranky(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2020
philips3:
My brother the devil u know is better than an angel u don't know. My advice for are:
1. D lady might love u but her ex boyfriends may be after u when u come to South Africa and they can kill you.
2. There is no job for foreigners especially Nigerians. You won't get job if u come to South Africa.
It is better u marry nija lady.

Hmmm you making me scared especially number 1
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by luminouz(m): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2020
0KNM:
Someone who’s been gone for almost a decade suddenly reappears from the sky and you want to jump back? Bro, check your head

You believed that click-bait yarn? grin grin grin
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Am sure op don't need his head again
Don't you hear that in some rural area there the xenophobia attack still goes on sad
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Godsgift7837: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Slimranky:

Sent u mail
check your email boss
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
luminouz:

You believed that click-bait yarn? grin grin grin

Honestly, it doesn’t make no sense
Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Dfynboi: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
let her visit a few times or you visit a few times before making such decision....as it is obvious (due to family pressure) she is just desperate for marriage.

btw it took her 9 years to look into her diary to find your phone....then definitely she wasnt thinking of you all this time.
cn u imagine

1 Like

Re: My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back by Ekawu(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
She should come to Nigeria first
sense will not kill you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want To Become An Adult Film Actress?? / Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses / Help- My Face Is Rough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.