Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Borfriend Dulceives Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Borfriend Dulceives Me (3352 Views)

Would You Share Your Social Media Password With You Borfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
I mert my borfiend with she is gurl in hirs horse she is poignant for hirm my borfiend pirk hers overr me he is breaking my hort i regrettable wosting 3 years with hirm now he is paying me bark with poignant gurlfiend I sad I wart to kirl mysolf my mum is worring for me bcoz I no eating but I no no ow to terl her for my boyfiend did bcoz she no no I birn doing sex please ardivise me befure I stupid did bad

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by vibbb: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
You actually typed ur best to express how u feels,
But it's understandable why your boyfriend dumped you for another girl.

19 Likes

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Aboks(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Gramatology who was your English teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Albertone(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who is Forcing you to type in English now? Type in your native language some will understand

Now i tried reading what you typed and its as if my eyes wants to fall off

5 Likes

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by 2special(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Deliberately written by a clown.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Victory558:
I mert my borfiend with she is gurl in hirs horse she is poignant for hirm my borfiend pirk hers overr me he is breaking my hort i regrettable wosting 3 years with hirm now he is paying me bark with poignant gurlfiend I sad I wart to kirl mysolf my mum is worring for me bcoz I no eating but I no no ow to terl her for my boyfiend did bcoz she no no I birn doing sex please ardivise me befure I stupid did bad

I can't say I blame the guy for dumping you!

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by dangermouse(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
i appologise on behalf of ur boyfriend. Will do same if i were in his shoes. Its not late to get educated...take heart
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
vibbb:
I regrettable wosting 3 years with hirm I stealing my mum moni for hirm give for hirm to chop now he is paying me with this deperception I wart to die

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Pessimist: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which language do you speak better?

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aboks:
Gramatology who was your English teacher
It is very phony for you and not phony for me my hort is breaking
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by OperaNewsHubNg: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can't you people see that these person purposely typed like this. All na prank

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by adexpa(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
We understand you dear, you are not the only one in that regard, it has happened to many ladies n we have seen several cases where women milk men dry n leave too, just take heart n be strong.

I will advice you date your class.

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
OperaNewsHubNg:
Can't you people see that these person purposely typed like this. All na prank
It was not prank I see myrself she is gurl in hirs horse she is poignant for hirm
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by OperaNewsHubNg: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Victory558:

It was not prank I see myrself she is gurl in hirs horse she is poignant for hirm
Inbox me your number, let's talk
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
adexpa:
We understand you dear, you are not the only one in that regard, it has happened to many ladies n we have seen several cases where women milk men dry n leave too, just take heart n be strong.

I will advice you date your class.

Thank you it is pinful wosting my 3 years for nothing with hirm
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by yanabasee(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Victory558:

She never loved you or had the intention of booking for the flight because the farmyard was becoming something else.... So that is how the boy grew up as a boy oh... you wouldn't believe it that the father of your girlfriend was just standing there looking at your shirts and I ran away holding on to the bike's man cloth....

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
OperaNewsHubNg:
Inbox me your number, let's talk
I carnt posting my number here for nuissancyes people I no no ow inboxing work here please directing me
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Troll
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Clowns everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pessimist:
Which language do you speak better?
English and Igbo

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2020
You're wicked but True angry
vibbb:
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2020
2special:
Deliberately written by a clown.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Sixfeetbelle: 1:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Victory558:

Truly, we need extra patience in order to read and comprehend what you wrote. Please, try better next time.

For your matter, since nl is an advice giving forum, I'd advise you to be strong. Boyfriend come, boyfriend go. Some people are on their tenth boyfriend as I'm writing this, even planning to get number 11 once this virus is over. Don't worry yourself about him. If he loved you as much as you loved him, he wouldn't have gotten another girl pregnant. Which is good in its way, because you can see he never loved you. Your heartbreak will heal once you stop thinking about him. Think about other guys that you admire so his face will fade from your memory. Think about how you can make so much money you will use to buy a big car you can use and splash him muddy water on the road. And don't stop making that money until you do so. Before you know it, you'll be fine and you'd have forgotten about him.

Cheer up dear. Remember, boyfriend come, boyfriend go.

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2020
i can see why your boyfriend dumped u cheesy
which normal guy go wan date a bush girl

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Truly, we need extra patience in order to read and comprehend what you wrote. Please, try better next time.

For your matter, since nl is an advice giving forum, I'd advise you to be strong. Boyfriend come, boyfriend go. Some people are on their tenth boyfriend as I'm writing this, even planning to get number 11 once this virus is over. Don't worry yourself about him. If he loved you as much as you loved him, he wouldn't have gotten another girl pregnant. Which is good in its way, because you can see he never loved you. Your heartbreak will heal once you stop thinking about him. Think about other guys that you admire so his face will fade from your memory. Think about how you can make so much money you will use to buy a big car you can use and splash him muddy water on the road. And don't stop making that money until you do so. Before you know it, you'll be fine and you'd have forgotten about him.

Cheer up dear. Remember, boyfriend come, boyfriend go.
Thank you it is not easy forgetating hirm bcoz he is my very first borfiend I looser my virginiati to hirm forgetating hirm is hard for my hort I cry tire bcoz I no no if this pin will go for my hort

1 Like

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 2:06am On Apr 04, 2020
lefulefu:
i can see why your boyfriend dumped u cheesy
which normal guy go wan date a bush girl
I burtiful gurl it is she hirs gurl ogly and dirty I better her hirs blind for follower and poignant the gurlfiend
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 2:10am On Apr 04, 2020
I carnt sleep I carnt stop thinkable him all the good tym spending me and hirm I reali nid people to tolk to me to elp me with the madness I filing now
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Hahahahahahaaaa... I don't know which is making me laugh. Whether it the op or the comments, especially the guy that said his eyes are about to fall off after reading OPs post.

I think the op is just trolling. If not.. Chai!!!!
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 2:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Hahahahahahaaaa... I don't know which is making me laugh. Whether it the op or the comments, especially the guy that said his eyes are about to fall off after reading OPs post.

I think the op is just trolling. If not.. Chai!!!!

Isult me no problem pay you no fond yursef in my pair of shoe
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Please admit elp locate my story to the front page please elp a direspect sista I deying for hort pin
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Victory558:

Isult me no problem pay you no fond yursef in my pair of shoe

Oh dear, not laughing at you but at the guys making funny comments.

I'm sorry o.
We've all had our fair share of heartbreak. And er still waxing stronger and better.
Get a hold on yourself and move on.

Que cera cera
Whatever will be, will be.

What's gonna be gonna be.
What goes up must come down
What's gonna be gonna be
And nofin to do abou rit.

Cheers.
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by danot1030: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2020
[q

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times / Is There Education For Female 'simps' / Why Are Nairaland Men Obsessed with Mé??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.